Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Reasons why Disc is OP: BUGS!

1) PoM is not affected by healing reduction effects including MS and battle fatigue. Go test it in temple of kotmogu on an orb carrier with stacks, Flash heal for 8k and Pom for 100k makes sense... It also seems disproportionally stronger with grace and crits. I have see 90k non-crits on a full grace target then 185k crits (with a 200k DA shield) with nothing special besides grace, there is alot wrong with glyphed PoM right now and it is far too strong of a spell.
    2) Activating spirit shell procs FDCL instant flash heal quite often when it should not.
    3) Using inner focus makes your next flash heal crit correctly, but if you proc FDCL with that heal the instant one from FDCL will always crit also (went 20 times in a row with 8% crit chance so I figure).

This is on top of everything else. My buddy was telling me he found another pretty big bug with disc healing but I can't remember what it was right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Delion View Post
    I have achieved multiple gladiator statuses, and rank 1 once.
    Look, I don't care what you've achieved in game. But if you're gonna make outlandish claims like that, you better back them up with something better than "it was on my other account lol". Because at this point, everyone thinks you're lying and making things up, which just reinforces the idea that you're trolling rather than being serious.

tl;dr: proof or gtfo.

SO nothing productive or constructive going on here.... closing.