Bad Days at work

What are your worse days at work
    I got two
    One day I was sick, just could hardly stand...and my boss said I had to come in, she expects me...a very Ill Man to walk the floor, she left the closing manager told me to sit in the break room until closing, I did...next day the store was trashed because I really couldnt do anything. I get a call her calling me lazy and incompetent, I had to go to a two week work counseling session that taught me how to organize clothing, that I didn't get paid for

Second was the day I quit goodwill, boss usually made fun of my speech impediment I blew it off, she did it infront of people I snapped... And I left
    What about yall

Not many, because I don't work for conniving troll cunts like your old boss.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably every day from the beginning of May 2010 to the end of September 2010, where my boss and the other two guys I worked with called me a retard every day on the job. Now I have a real job, with people who aren't douches.

Deleted
    Got a few weeks to spare?

Deleted
    Can't think of one.

I've had days where things could've went better, but none that I would say were "bad" - no one died or anything and well, it's perspective, after all if you still have a job at the end of a shift I consider it to be a pretty good result given how easy it can be to get fired! But if your ass is so ill you can "hardly stand" it begs the question, why didn't you phone in sick, I mean I know some pretty hardcore guys who go into work in all sorts of states, but if you're blowing chunks it's a good sign you shouldn't be at work!
    Koodledrum - Balnazzar EU - 85 Priest - Retired.

My line of work is VERY regular. Bad days for me are days that just extend past when I should be done. For instance due to weather I could easily have a scheduled 5 hour day turn into a 14-16 hour day.

I've been re-positioned all over the united states to work, only to find out the flight is cancelled when I get there. That always pisses me off.

I work in Chicago, and I live in Oklahoma City. It really pisses me off when I show up to work on my first day on and they don't work me at all. It also really burns my toast when on my last day they keep me late thus making me miss my last flight back home. I really hate commuting on my days off. Days off should be at home with my wife.
    Get a grip man! It's CHEESE!