Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Spirit breaker, enemy team always instant pick him when I play CM.
    And Pudge and his fresh meat... we are always having a hard time in my team when facing a well played pudge. As a support it would be nice to know what support hero to pick when a good pudge is on enemy team?

Deleted
    SB, Puck, to some extent Pudge. I play a lot of support, so these heroes really screw me over.

10+ Year Old Account
    Viper
    Kunkka
    Allied Chen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Huskar, Pudge, Weaver and Abbadon.

Deleted
    Nvm wrong thread :b
    Last edited by mmocaf2cfee3ee; 2013-09-17 at 12:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tea View Post
    Spirit breaker, enemy team always instant pick him when I play CM.
    And Pudge and his fresh meat... we are always having a hard time in my team when facing a well played pudge. As a support it would be nice to know what support hero to pick when a good pudge is on enemy team?
    Rubick is always fun to play against Pudge Otherwise just keep the map warded, be aware if pudge are missing from the map and be a sidestep king!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xrayEU View Post
    Rubick is always fun to play against Pudge Otherwise just keep the map warded, be aware if pudge are missing from the map and be a sidestep king!
    Indeed, also anyone with a blink because pudges ulti is not an insta cast 99% of the time - gives you time to blink away.

Quote Originally Posted by xrayEU View Post
    You could shorten that statement to "Rubick is always fun to play" and keep it accurate.

For me, it is Shadow Fiend (so much damage if he gets fed), Nature's prophet (sooooooo much split push), storm, puck.

Deleted
    grrr Zeus...he's not so bad mid/end game but early in the game he just annoys me so much especially if he hits 6.

10+ Year Old Account
    Spirit Breaker and Phantom Lancer

Deleted
    good nyx and weavers,effin bugs

Deleted
    After playing a few games yesterday as i support i remeber i hate furion being on the other team because BS ulti dmg x.x

Deleted
    Weaver and cancer dancer..
    My god i hate those two.

Deleted
    I usually freak out when I see a Sniper or a Witch Doctor.

I don't like enemy anti mage for some reasons that I don't even know.

Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Treant, PL, and weaver
    This... So much this...

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't believe anyone hasn't said this before now but Abaddon. Others can be annoying but it mostly depends on the actual skill of the player. With his automatic ult he is just one of the bigger cheese heroes in the game and I honestly can't stand an Abaddon who is clearly bad getting away from an awesome gank or stun or just a team-fight simply because the game did it for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Nonfictionless View Post
    I can't believe anyone hasn't said this before now but Abaddon. Others can be annoying but it mostly depends on the actual skill of the player. With his automatic ult he is just one of the bigger cheese heroes in the game and I honestly can't stand an Abaddon who is clearly bad getting away from an awesome gank or stun or just a team-fight simply because the game did it for him.
    Buy a Eul's and cyclone him when his ultimate goes off.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Buy a Eul's and cyclone him when his ultimate goes off.
    Oh it's not about the ult. That is easy enough to deal with, its the fact that it is automated. That's the part I just hate.

Quote Originally Posted by Nonfictionless View Post
    Oh it's not about the ult. That is easy enough to deal with, its the fact that it is automated. That's the part I just hate.
    when phase shift was on toggle autocast and you could avoid pretty much anything while enemy wasted their ability, THAT was the single most annoying BS for me. The change definitely allowed more melee mids vs puck tho, it was a nightmare before to harass him at all.