Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Greeney, I'll respond to what you said as soon as I can. Phone posting right now, so I probably won't be able to post decently for another hour or so.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

Vote arlee

I'll change this later if I get a better clue (probably will), but my gut still says arlee is evil. Time to go back do some more research. My other thought is xan, but thats only because I'm simple minded and thedead guy convinced me. I really don't think thedead is scum, but I'm most likely wrong. (Scum is probably the lurkers and laughing at us)

So Tommy... You're saying that Thedead convinced you and you think he's scum? Excuse me, what the hell.

Wow, for my poorly worded post. He convinced me that xan is scum, but all this thinking is making me think that neither of them are. I'll have a better conclusion soon.s

Deleted
    Any chance of a vote count?

Posting real quick to say I am unsure if I will be able to make it back to post before the deadline tomorrow. Busy night tonight and tomorrow is busy all day. I am not going to vote on Thedead atm though because I think that will put him to L1, and there is plenty of time left in the day. Also wanna see what Deca ends up saying.

My noob vote count is:

Thedead - 4 votes
    Xan - 1 vote
    Deca - 1 vote
    Arlee - 1 vote

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Greeney View Post
    I'm personally not sure if you have anything solid, but I'm looking for this evidence and I can't seem to find anything that should make it clear to anyone besides yourself that you are a townie. Can you quote what you're referring to (without doing anything that breaks the rules)?

Out of curiosity, how so? Because I had no interest in sacrificing myself to keep another unknown alive? Because I said I was going after people who voted Rollo? Because Decagon said I was suspicious? Gut feeling? I'm just trying to comprehend what exactly made me suspicious. Decagon said the same thing but didn't actually provide anything substantial.

Legitimate or not, it still seem pretty suspicious

I meant I want to vote for you on a personal level (kind of like this lovers quarrel between Xanjori and TheDead). I normally don't like doing that, but I think I give you more credit than a few others here, and I can't help but feel it was some sort of scum strategy on your end to get people worried about me while helping Rollo out.

Also, with both Decagon and Xanjori voting on TheDead, it bothers me a lot. Based on how yesterday went, I felt like coming into today TheDead would make a real easy bandwagon target and that makes me significantly more reluctant to follow suit.
    I never actually said you were suspicious. It was just gut. I had no solid proof and had voted on you as I didn't know who else to vote for besides Rollo, as I didn't really have a gut feeling on Rollo.

I do agree it's somewhat suspicious. It was a mistake, but I can't prove that I'm just a dumbass. xD

No, I believe your claim as of now. I had no strategy.

I'm unwilling to lynch Thedead right now, and FoS to anyone who puts him at L-1 or hammers if I'm not online to unvote if it gets to that point and Day still has a fair amount of time left.

Something.

Greeney - decagon [200]

Thedead241 - Xanjori [162]

Tommys - arlee [202]

Xanjori - thedead [151]
    Celtic - thedead [165]
    Decagon - thedead [181]
    Kel - thedead [194]

No votes:
    Anakso
    Arlee
    Waker

Dead, you should probably roleclaim. I'm guessing VT?

10+ Year Old Account
    And I'm up.
    4 on Thedead I see. About to go to work now so I'll prob cast y vote during lunch once thedead has had time to roleclaim, want to see what he says.

Quote Originally Posted by foxximcleod View Post
    Xanjori - thedead [151]
    Celtic - thedead [165]
    Decagon - thedead [181]
    Kel - thedead [194]
    scum spotted

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kel View Post
    scum spotted
    You're not supposed to out yourself dude!

Anyways guys, as much fun as watching your bickering is, I need sleep. Ill post more brilliance in the am.

Dead, you should probably roleclaim. I'm guessing VT?
    Well that was the suggestion I got from todays arguments.

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic209 View Post
    You're not supposed to out yourself dude!

Anyways guys, as much fun as watching your bickering is, I need sleep. Ill post more brilliance in the am.
    sorry first play

Right now the best target feels like to be Tommys. I am sorry for voting on a new player but the comment he made sounded like a bit slip-ish and I already suspected him.

Vote: Tommys

Remember Rollo's vote, too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well that's disappointing, was hoping thedead would have posted by now but he hasn't, guessing he's asleep. For when you wake up thedead what time zone are you in?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Waker View Post
    Right now the best target feels like to be Tommys. I am sorry for voting on a new player but the comment he made sounded like a bit slip-ish and I already suspected him.

Vote: Tommys

Remember Rollo's vote, too.
    I actually agree with this. He voted with rollo yesterday and I'm pretty sure you're not scum trying to get votes off thedead since you were the first to vote rollo yesterday.
    His vote is still on Arlee. I'd consider it likely that either Arlee or Tommy's are scum but most likely not both.
    The fact his vote is still on Arlee could mean both him and thedead are scum though.

If it's between the two newbies at end of the day, I'll probably put my vote on Tommys bandwagon. Really rather avoid lynching a newbie today though.

Deleted
    Roleclaiming wont help me, I'm just a simple townie. No special role.

Also good morning.

10+ Year Old Account
    Unvote

Pretty much any other response would convince me that you're scum.

I still don't think that Tommy is scum.

I really have no idea who to vote for right now.

Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    If it's between the two newbies at end of the day, I'll probably put my vote on Tommys bandwagon. Really rather avoid lynching a newbie today though.
    Tommy isn't really a newbie is he? He's newer but not brand new, I don't think this is his first game. Maybe third game or something.