10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krazzorx View Post
    Every raid will now run 10 WW monks so they can raid at mount speed.
    The Amplify magic change seems nice as well

Quote Originally Posted by GuniorBinda View Post
    Let's just say I'm really, really excited for season 4.
    Yeah, some little birds whispered things about pigeon pie becoming trendy in the seven realms haha ;D ! Anyway, I NEED MORE INFOS ! Gosssssh I'm refreshing the front page every minute ! I'm going insane ! :'(

Herald of the Titans Valnoressa's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Also is anyone else a little worried about this CASC thing? I've not seen it brought up but if they're changing the file system this is going to completely kill how machinima makers access the game files to make content with. WoW Model Viewer, for example, will no longer work with this system and rarely gets updated as it is. How they've supported the machinima community in the past makes me hopeful they haven't forgot them, but at the moment it's not very clear...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Odile View Post
    But how long does an alpha normally last? For example, how long was the time between the MoP alpha release and the beta?
    Beta will be out by sometime in May. 2-8 weeks of alpha max.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone noticed that Maarad is talking about brining Yrel to current time Azeroth couldn't that effect the future even if are Timelines are not linked.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Here's a quote from the interview:

Celestalon: Blizzard doesn't necessarily call different versions of the game different things, like ... this alpha's going to last X duration, beta's going to last X duration. I guess it's fair to say it's more like how many people we're inviting to see it now?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Beta will be out by sometime in May. 2-8 weeks of alpha max.
    If you read the interview with Celestalon he said:
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Players shouldn't take the "Alpha" as meaning that Blizzard is not that far along in content, and not assume that there's a certain time period of Beta to follow.

"Alpha" more relates to how many people are being invited. Mists had a lot of people, thanks to the Annual Pass, and it wasn't necessarily the best for testing. In this Alpha, invitations are going to go a little more slowly, and ramp up steadily. It also has to do with the new CASC file system and wanting to test certain aspects of that.
    Last edited by Arbs; 2014-04-05 at 07:08 PM.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Quote Originally Posted by Arbs View Post
    Anyone noticed that Maarad is talking about brining Yrel to current time Azeroth couldn't that effect the future even if are Timelines are not linked.
    This is where I put my standard answer of:

I'm waiting to hear how its explained in game. That should tell us how far they can push stuff.

Herald of the Titans Valnoressa's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nah, the 'rules' of an alternate universe apply here. There would be problems if two Yrel's from the same timeline were in the same place. But obviously that isn't a problem here. I imagine they can go back and forth between the universes freely (while the door is open).

Well, everything we do there will affect the future of that planet in that timeline. Not that we care, most of it is already a mess. And bringing her to our timeline would affect our future, just like the Iron Horde invading would. But doing things now that change the future is... how reality works?

They can push as far as they want. She don't exist in our world so it don't matter if she comes back.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dhomeli View Post
    Wowhead just posted a summary of an interview with Celestalon:
    http://www.wowhead.com/news=233324/t...rds-of-draenor
    Wow, he doesnt even look old enough to have a job. He cant be older than 16. How did he get such a high position in Blizz? Must be someone important's kid, Unless that picture is the interviewer. Some decent info in here though

Yrel being in the present means that Yrel will be in the present, it won't change past events in the main timeline.
    Roleplaying, hardcore Raiding, running LFR on the occasional weekend, PvPing, rolling alts, achievement hunting, pet battling, or just enacting an endless series of whims, I don't care how you play WoW. Just as long as you have fun doing it.

Blackrock Foundry Raid

Burning Blade Shaman
    Blast Furnace
    Gruul the Subjugated
    Trains

Hans'gar & Franzok
    Breaker Darmac
    The Iron Maidens
    Oregorger the Devourer
    Blackhand
    Kromog, Legend of the Sleeping Mountain

Highmaul Ogre Raid

Highmaul Sorcerer King
    The Butcher - Prepare to get Butchered.
    Twin Ogron
    Lord Krakkenspore
    Kargath Bladefist
    Tectus, The Living Mountain
    Fel Breaker

Above are I highlighted the most interesting bosses and their lore implications.

As a note, I don't believe these bosses are listed in order. Black hand is the final boss of announced 10m blackrock foundry and he's not listed last. And I don't think there is a heroic only boss. Albeit, Kromog has a title befitting one.

I can't decide if Fel Breaker is a boss who breaks Fel things (eg, ogre machine to kill demons) or its a Legion entity itself.
    Last edited by Krazzorx; 2014-04-05 at 07:17 PM.

So we kill black hand want change our timeline at all

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hikashuri View Post
    Those were the PTR servers. Beta serves are hidden and won't be available (or even shown) unless your account has been flagged for testing.

The beta servers will be called like this:

Mekkatorque EU
    Lost Isles US
    Gilneas US
    Nobundo KR
    Those servers show up for me. Along with the PTR Servers as well. All offline/red though.

Quote Originally Posted by LostThunder View Post
    Those servers show up for me. Along with the PTR Servers as well. All offline/red though.
    Same on whats showing up

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...7#post26280537

Alot of interesting names in here.

Kil'jaedan, Cho'gall, Bolvar Fordragon.
    Last edited by Arbs; 2014-04-05 at 07:27 PM.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...7#post26280537

Alot of interesting names in here.

Kil'jaedan, Cho'gall, Bolvar Fordragon.

I really hope we get some sort of idea on what is going on with Bolvar right now and how he's managing the "Lich King's" tasks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by enchanted View Post
    I really hope we get some sort of idea on what is going on with Bolvar right now and how he's managing the "Lich King's" tasks.
    Possibly Class Quests? Bolvar becomes the new leader of the Death Knights & Mograine becomes his High General ??