Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Of all things, the belt from Supremus for my shaman set. It wasn't super long, but after 4 months it got really fucking old. Ton of stuff I have tried to get on my DK. Ashkandi is a big thorn in my side. Azure drake is another. There are more that I have tried for, but those specifically piss me off.

Most of the seasonal mounts were farmable prior to the introduction of the daily bags.
    For those not aware, originally we had to travel to the dungeon manually, and every party member could once per day summon the boss.
    While not something I sought to do intentionally, but being a warlock I was popular back then for summoning guildies to that event, and so I was involved in as many as 20 kills a day.
    Got me every seasonal mount aside from the rocket.
    However I believe the love rocket was only introduced after the bags, and so is way rarer for that reason.

I still don't have it.
    Last edited by ComputerNerd; 2014-03-25 at 05:49 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

During ICC we saw DFO drop from Rotface the second week he was available. That was a few weeks into January I think. We didn't see another one for 9 freaking months. That's killing Rotface every, single week. Not one. The one that dropped in Oct was heroic, but by that point the expac was pretty much over. Such rage. And the Seal of many mouths dropped err week it seemed. Such rage.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashrael View Post
    7 years for left half of the bindings of the windseeker.
    Well, certainly not 7 years for my Paladin, but it's been at least 4 and I still don't have the right half. Of course I got both bindings in one run on my boosted Shaman.

10+ Year Old Account
    Right now I'm having an impossible time getting Jadefire Spirit & Ominous Flame pets I can buy them for so cheap at this point but my pride and stubbornness wont let me.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashrael View Post
    7 years for left half of the bindings of the windseeker.
    I have the left on 7 chars, and the right on 3 others >.>

Rapscallion Boots from Shade of Aran in Kara. I farmed that fucker on my rogue every single reset for 10 straight months. They FINALLY dropped the week before my account expired. So at least my rogue finally got her transmog set going on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Quote Originally Posted by Hyperfly View Post
    Yesterday was officially my 24th attempt this xpac for the Black Ice Polearm from EoE10. That's 6 months! I've seen the Azure Drake 3 times, Blue Drake 2 times, its ridiculous. I really didn't put much of an effort before trying to get it for my Pally until I got a Polearm to xmog it with. I will continue to grind for it!! Lol

Whats "That one damn item" that won't drop for you?
    28 weeks now and no dark shaman transmog set

Deleted
    Uhm since 3.3.3 Wotlk killing Lich King 25m HC for Invinceble. Got it after 3 years maybe.

Deleted
    Blazing Drake off Deathwing, possibly the least rare mount drop and haven't seen it yet despite soloing the fight on 5 chars weekly.

Quote Originally Posted by Splenda View Post
    Right now I'm having an impossible time getting Jadefire Spirit & Ominous Flame pets I can buy them for so cheap at this point but my pride and stubbornness wont let me.
    Also buying them doesn't count towards the achievement. Some how got the jade fire one by pulling all the jadefire spirits into a small group and aoeing them down - 1 try, i was shocked. Because I'm pretty sure I stopped counting the omnimous flame mob kills at about 200. I did finally get it though. 11 rares to go.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by slime View Post
    Also buying them doesn't count towards the achievement. Some how got the jade fire one by pulling all the jadefire spirits into a small group and aoeing them down - 1 try, i was shocked. Because I'm pretty sure I stopped counting the omnimous flame mob kills at about 200. I did finally get it though. 11 rares to go.
    I know I stopped trying for that achievement ages ago though, I'm not above buying at this point.

Cept I am. Damn pride.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

If legendaries count; Eye of Sulfuras. Had that item drop a few times in the past (in only about 20 runs at the time as well), but deleted it as I thought I wouldn't need them as I had one on my hunter for the achievement already anyway... ...Later on I realized I can't get the achievement for the item on my hunter as he can't wield maces, which you have to be able to do in order to gain the achievement

I've been farming Ragnaros weekly for months again ever since on 5 characters, but it just won't drop again

Quote Originally Posted by Yuyuli View Post
    Fiery Warhorse's Reins, i've been doing it on several chars whenever im subbed to WoW, it just doesn't wont to drop
    Never saw it drop while content was current and been farming it for years on multiple toons. At least I have the Headless Horseman's mount to tie me over (at least it can fly!) ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    The Corrupted Ashbringer, 2005-Never

/thread

Quote Originally Posted by Anzen View Post
    205 Alysrazor solo kills across my characters, got the mount drop for the first time last night.

That's like 4 years on one character...

Just glad I never have to go to that fucking place again.
    Won that mount 3 days ago. 4th or 5th time I soloed it. I lost count that quick. :P

*ducks behind cover*

Quote Originally Posted by Tisane View Post
    If legendaries count; Eye of Sulfuras. Had that item drop a few times in the past (in only about 20 runs at the time as well), but deleted it as I thought I wouldn't need them as I had one on my hunter for the achievement already anyway... ...Later on I realized I can't get the achievement for the item on my hunter as he can't wield maces, which you have to be able to do in order to gain the achievement

I've been farming Ragnaros weekly for months again ever since on 5 characters, but it just won't drop again
    You could probably ask a GM to return it for you? I'm not 100% sure.

Most frustrating xmog farm for me was Crown of Empowered Fate from Black Temple on my DK. It took about 5 months before it finally dropped. 19% drop rate my butt.

Blue Proto-drake. ~700 Skadi kills currently, killing him every day on 6 90's.
    Quote Originally Posted by foxHeart View Post
    The unfortunate fact of the matter is that many, many people in wow are very passionate in their obsession with acting like a complete retard.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like chickens. Don't you dare judge me!
    Deathcharger's Reins... had 7 runeblades drop now but still no mount... I kinda hate Rivendare by now since he only gives me his runeblades...

big love rocket. trying it every year with all my toons that meet the level criteria.

10+ Year Old Account
    both staffs from wyrmbreaker and hagara.

Best looking staffs imo but the damn things never drop
    Last edited by the0o; 2014-04-03 at 09:08 PM.

"Humility defeats pride, Master Yang has preached. Pride defeats man"