Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Your favorite hairstyle

Hey everyone! Random question of the day: what is your favorite hairstyle?

This question kind of popped up when a guy at work commented that I change hairstyles pretty frequently. I didn't really realize it but after looking back I guess it's true. So it got me thinking what kind of hairstyle I would wear if I only had one choice. I haven't come to a conclusion yet so I'm hoping some light discussion will get my brain functioning.

Currently I'm in a bun phase...trying different types of buns ranging from messy to elegant, easy to hard-as-shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    First LOVE the Elin avatar..

Second hard to say my tastes vary..But as for what i like on women...It varies some women look great with short hair others longer hair..Though lately i've kinda dug ponytails(que FMP Fumofu flashbacks POOOONY) and short hair...Also hair that partially covers or entirely covers eyes....

hard to say really, different styles suit different people. usually though it comes down to how confident you are with the style the more likely it is to look better

Deleted
    Ponytail..
    Last edited by mmocfb6c003936; 2014-04-02 at 12:42 AM.

Typical "hipster" cut atm. Sides and back short, top longer and swept to a side and back.

Something very similar. The glasses are in the package as without them I end up looking like a pirate as I'm Anisometropic (nearsighted on one eye and farsighted on the other), so I would always have an eye shut without. I actually like thick frame glasses. Also I hate contacts.

Mohawks are the hairstyle master race.

I don't really like buns.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wash.. dried... brushed... left to do it's thing.

Too thick and too hard to handle, I very rarely even bother attempting a pony tail anymore, and it would no doubt refuse attempts at anything else.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I don't really like buns.
    I have to say, the effort so far is not worth the reward. At least for the 'elegant' ones. The messy ones are a lot of fun and I've been getting some compliments.

These aren't the exact styles I've tried, as I'm kinda doing my own thing, but I've done many things similar to these: clicky and clicky

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    First LOVE the Elin avatar..

Second hard to say my tastes vary..But as for what i like on women...It varies some women look great with short hair others longer hair..Though lately i've kinda dug ponytails(que FMP Fumofu flashbacks POOOONY) and short hair...Also hair that partially covers or entirely covers eyes....
    Thanks. I just chose the avatar 'cause it's cute, not currently playing (until a certain class is released).

I kind a posted this on a whim and didn't even consider the guy:girl ratio, but any hairstyle is welcome in this thread. Your favorite guy hairstyle, your favorite girl hairstyle...to contribute, my favorite hairstyle for men is probably a variation of a business, Wall Street look like this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by aikoyamamato View Post
    I have to say, the effort so far is not worth the reward. At least for the 'elegant' ones. The messy ones are a lot of fun and I've been getting some compliments.

These aren't the exact styles I've tried, as I'm kinda doing my own thing, but I've done many things similar to these: clicky and clicky
    No insult intended, but they look like my great grandmother some 70 years ago.

If you got long hair, let it down.
    Nothing is sexier/more beautiful than well maintained long hair on a woman.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Deleted
    I go with a pretty casual side parting with shortish hair, but i'm going to leave my hair and grow it out for the rest of the year; Try and make it like dis.

Long enough to pull back!

Deleted
    very long straight hair like so long it touches the butt
    or even longer
    same hair looks good when made into a long ponytail too

10+ Year Old Account
    Depends on the person wearing it. But mostly long hair. On both Women and Men.

I myself am aiming for this:

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nalira View Post
    Depends on the person wearing it. But mostly long hair. On both Women and Men.
    Now you're making me second guess my favorite men's hairstyle.

Sexy, long flowing hair with a messy beard. Mm. Not sure where this idea that short hair is more masculine comes from.

10+ Year Old Account
    Long Hair then again... I'm bias
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by aikoyamamato View Post
    Now you're making me second guess my favorite men's hairstyle.

Sexy, long flowing hair with a messy beard. Mm. Not sure where this idea that short hair is more masculine comes from.
    Generally it is more masculine.
    But it still depends on the type of person. Some look better with longer hair, some better with short hair.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

ive worn my hair like this for about 4 years now

"I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

My hair is pretty much identical. Except a darker shade of blonde. I've always had long locks, I cannot stand having short hair. Feels very unnatural.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I have very straight long hair, usually just brush it out and I'm done. Otherwise a simple ponytail. Have never been fussed to do anything with my hair, though I would like to look for some new styles to try.

Stood in the Fire Larsadius Rex's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    Generally it is more masculine.
    But it still depends on the type of person. Some look better with longer hair, some better with short hair.
    There's seriously something loose in anyone's head who thinks it's more masculine to unnaturally alter your physical features than to not. It's neither more masculine to have short hair or long hair, because both men AND women can have either.