Switching to BM, confused about stats

Hi there, I was playing SV during the whole expansion but now I want to try BM. The thing is, I've seen lot of people saying that crit>haste> mastery is the way to go but others say haste>mastery>crit. I'm currently trying the Haste>Mastery. You can check my gear http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Ayazaki/simple

To be honest, Haste>Mastery feels stronger than going Crit>Haste but I don't know. It is a bit confusing which stat is better at my item level.
    Howl to the stars wishing I could be one....

There are a few threads already about this subject, please refer to them.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...er-gt-Crit-now
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...onfusion-as-BM

Also a recently posted guide here on MMO-Champion:
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...crubBusters-gt

Nothing really compelling about Haste > Mastery at that gear level, I'd just stick to Crit > Haste and switch to Survival for the fights where it's superior. The difference is smaller than getting a proper bracer enchant would be. ;P

If you really wanna be BM, I'd shoot for Haste > Crit > Mastery or Haste > Mastery = Crit - Crit seems to be stronger at lower gear levels.

I've just noticed something really awkward while raiding tonight, my wolf wasn't stacking Frenzy. I switched my other pets and only my Cat was stacking. Needles to say my DPS was awfully low without Frenzy. Is this known by Blizzard?
    Howl to the stars wishing I could be one....

Quote Originally Posted by avatarshaoran View Post
    I've just noticed something really awkward while raiding tonight, my wolf wasn't stacking Frenzy. I switched my other pets and only my Cat was stacking. Needles to say my DPS was awfully low without Frenzy. Is this known by Blizzard?
    Probably position bug that prevented it from casting its basic attack which made the bigger DPS difference.

Quote Originally Posted by avatarshaoran View Post
    What fights was this occuring on? Try dismissing and resummoning the pet in the future, that sucks man =/

Quote Originally Posted by Artemishowl View Post
    What fights was this occuring on? Try dismissing and resummoning the pet in the future, that sucks man =/
    Frenzy not stacking, that i experianced with training dummy. FOr some reasons i couldnt get full frenzy stacks for mins while pet attacking the raiding dummy. for raid itself though i had no problem so far.

Quote Originally Posted by anjan011 View Post
    Frenzy not stacking, that i experianced with training dummy. FOr some reasons i couldnt get full frenzy stacks for mins while pet attacking the raiding dummy. for raid itself though i had no problem so far.
    The Two Moons raiding dummies are notorious regarding pet positioning issues. It stands on the fence behind them and is in range for melee attacks, but not basic attacks. Has happened to me on Malkorok too, though.

Shameless plug for my "PET NOT ATTACKING" weakauras which can be found here: pastebin.com/ptxcbdEN - They track if the pet has 1) enough focus to use its Basic Attack (over 50 focus), and 2) If it's off cooldown/within range of the boss.

Quote Originally Posted by Metaphoric View Post
    The Two Moons raiding dummies are notorious regarding pet positioning issues. It stands on the fence behind them and is in range for melee attacks, but not basic attacks. Has happened to me on Malkorok too, though.

Shameless plug for my "PET NOT ATTACKING" weakauras which can be found here: pastebin.com/ptxcbdEN - They track if the pet has 1) enough focus to use its Basic Attack (over 50 focus), and 2) If it's off cooldown/within range of the boss.
    Speaking of weakauras, share your AoC ICD tracker

Quote Originally Posted by anjan011 View Post
    Speaking of weakauras, share your AoC ICD tracker
    http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/extracd
    +
    http://www.wowinterface.com/download...cons-Thin.html

Turn off borders in ExtraCD settings and they'll look like mine. ;p

Quote Originally Posted by Metaphoric View Post

I think this is the best WA ever and I'm stealing this for stupid heroic Spoils <-<

Learning how to make ICD trackers in WA is the whole point of the addon, imo. It's not hard, if you want to learn. You just need to know how to track a combat log event, the one I use is Aura Removed, and then track Dextrous. Then you just take the known ICD (115s), subtract the buff duration (20s) and then use that time (95) in how long you want the bar to run. There's other ways to do it, but that usually involves layering the two different auras so the ICD one doesn't show during the actual buff aura.

The rest is just aesthetics, my ICD bar is grey and grows in the opposite direction of the other bars, which diminish.

Deleted
    http://pastebin.com/Bh5EJGHT

A proper pet attacking WA.
    (Didn't make it my self)

Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    Learning how to make ICD trackers in WA is the whole point of the addon, imo. It's not hard, if you want to learn. You just need to know how to track a combat log event, the one I use is Aura Removed, and then track Dextrous. Then you just take the known ICD (115s), subtract the buff duration (20s) and then use that time (95) in how long you want the bar to run. There's other ways to do it, but that usually involves layering the two different auras so the ICD one doesn't show during the actual buff aura.

The rest is just aesthetics, my ICD bar is grey and grows in the opposite direction of the other bars, which diminish.
    WeakAura is a pretty clumsy ICD tracker compared to ExtraCD. Sure, it can be done, but even so it can't do (useful) stuff that ExtraCD can't - I think the "whole point" of the addon lies more in being able to track, well.. Almost anything that's not trinket ICD's.

TBH, I use TMW for trinket ICDs, but I imagine ExtraCD is similar. But I have made auras for ICDs in WA2 before.

TBH, I use TMW for trinket ICDs, but I imagine ExtraCD is similar. But I have made auras for ICDs in WA2 before.
    Yeah, like I said, it can be done with anything, I just reckon ExtraCD is better for the "majority" who aren't as savvy with WeakAuras, because it's not that straight forward, and most people wouldn't think about doing combat log triggers for it. WA2 could do with a dedicated Internal Cooldown tracker thing with ExtraCD-like features. I don't doubt that TMW/WA2 can do it just as well as ExtraCD, it's just a tad more complicated + less convenient.

In the end, though, not a big deal. ^^

never used ExtraCD before, does it store the ICD for each ICD trinket in the addon? And keep it up-to-date by patch? If so, that'd be the only difference with TMW, which tracks ICDs outright, you just have to put the time of the ICD in.

never used ExtraCD before, does it store the ICD for each ICD trinket in the addon? And keep it up-to-date by patch? If so, that'd be the only difference with TMW, which tracks ICDs outright, you just have to put the time of the ICD in.
    It tracks for most common lvl90 trinkets, yeah, including those without an ICD (gives you the current RPPM of your trinket which increases if it goes past its RPPM estimate, e.g. if your TED with an RPPM of 1.0 has not procced for over a minute, the chance for it to proc will increase and it displays that). Not terribly useful, all it'll do is let you know how shitty your RNG is so that you can cry. On top of this, you can add your own custom auras/trinkets/ICD's, and it tracks LnL's ICD by default.

It was pretty flawlessly updated from ToT to SoO, and I can only assume the trend will continue for WoD, and if it doesn't, we'll still have a framework/basis to add custom trink ICD's/RPPM's on.