Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Warlords of Draenor Tier 17 Paladin Armor Sets, Blue Tweets, Challenge Mode Speedrun

The Guiding Palm Support Build, Projax's 2.0.5 WD Fetishes Build, Updated Gambling and Caches Drop Rate Summaries

Early Map Preview: Plants, Zombies, and the Groundskeeper

Warlords of Draenor - Tier 17 Paladin Armor Sets
    Today we are taking a look at the Tier 17 Paladin armor sets.

Warlords of Draenor changes things up slightly by using one set of art for Raid Finder, one set of art for Normal and Heroic, and one set of art for Mythic difficulty. You can find the plate Raid Finder armor set in our Raid Finder armor sets preview.

Blue Tweets
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Racials
    Will Touch of the Grave have its output adjusted for WoD? Most other racials scale up with gear, TotG is less than 0.5% atm
    Yes, tuning is likely to be adjusted. However, that's a common misconception. Other stats don't scale like you think. (Celestalon)
    They do increase in value, but not like most people think. 1% crit is nearly half as valuable at 75% crit than at 5%. (Celestalon)

Classes
    Shaman (Forums / Skills / WoD Talent Calculator)
    Why is the duration increase of Conductivity scaling negatively with haste not something that's been fixed yet?
    It doesn't scale negatively, it just doesn't scale positively. (Celestalon)
    No - at 0% haste, it extends 4 seconds - at ~33% haste that drops to a 3 second extension
    It's X ticks that it adds. That stays constant. (Celestalon)

With the 4/4 upgrades I just hit 100.06% mastery on my elemental shaman - Is everything above 100% just wasted now?
    Yes, 100% Elemental Overload is the hard cap. (WatcherDev)

PvE
    In WoD, if I decide to gear through Heroic Dungeons, will I be able to skip LFR and go straight to Normals?
    Yes. Gear from other sources may of course make it easier, but Normal Highmaul will be tuned for Heroic dungeon gear. (WatcherDev)
    I forget. Is Highmaul or Blackrock Foundry the entry raid like Mogu'shan Vaults?
    Highmaul is the first raid. (WatcherDev)

Can we get a deserter thing for Kicked Tanks from LFR? Tired of them running around acting like jerks and screaming Insta Queue.
    Now imagine a new tank who queues for LFR and gets kicked for not knowing a fight, and how Deserter on top of that would feel. (WatcherDev)
    Definitely not a good solution, but something should be done about people who just hide behind Instant Queue to torture a group.
    No argument from me there. Social issues like that are something we discuss a lot. (WatcherDev)

PvP
    Why not just increase the damage taken by tank specs to 100%? Guardians will still be required by high rating teams.
    This isn't a roundabout way to exclude tanks from RBGs. Just felt their tuning hurt gameplay, so reigned it in a bit. (holinka)

Will tank specs have a place in arenas in 6.0? I missed being a protadin in 2's back in early cata. Hoping for a return!
    We'll be experimenting with some ideas in alpha. It may be necessary to say that tanks take extra damage in PvP. (holinka)

World
    I asked this way late last night but will Draenor be Cross Realmed like the world or will it be by itself like SW/Org/Pandaria?
    Like Pandaria works today, though you'll likely see some cross-server players that are in manually-formed groups. (WatcherDev)

Show Your Faction Pride – Azeroth Choppers Gear Available
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    Celebrate all things Azeroth Choppers with a slick oil black tee, available now in both men’s and women’s sizes in the Blizzard Gear Store.

Whether you’re Horde or Alliance, you can also show your pride —chopper style—by donning a button-up PJD Horde or Alliance work shirt and Cap just like the ones worn in the show. Rev up your browser and head over to Paul Jr. Designs Store to make your choice!

Shipping Note: Orders will be shipped from the United States, so international shipping rates may apply.

Challenge Mode Speedrun - Scarlet Halls
    If you need some more motivation to try out challenge modes, take a look at this impressive and fun Scarlet Halls run that was done under in under three minutes!

omg first. happiness over 9k.
    hate those clothings honestly

10+ Year Old Account
    What pally tier is the mythic one? :S #confuse

Quote Originally Posted by Tatahe View Post
    What pally tier is the mythic one? :S #confuse
    The one that looks different from the other two.

Okay, maybe it's me but this is the second one in a row that I've thought one of the non tier ones looks better than the mythic one. Not saying the mythic one looks bad or anything, but that purple one in the middle looks way cooler than the blue one on the left. IMO anyway. :|

I honestly think its mixed up and the mythic one is the normal one and vice versa. The gold/purple and green ones look so much better and have so much more detail with larger shoulders and a belt tabard thing. That or the mythic version is unfinished.

10+ Year Old Account
    $55 for those shirts?!?!?!?!?! Are they drunk?!?!!?

that SH run was sick

10+ Year Old Account
    that speed kill confounds me

Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    The one that looks different from the other two.
    Which is sad because that's the worst coloring.
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

That 3min speedrun is mindblowingly amazing, fuck I feel like logging in and try it out with my buddie....lol who am I kidding, I will get squished during the archery section.

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrelis View Post
    That 3min speedrun is mindblowingly amazing, fuck I feel like logging in and try it out with my buddie....lol who am I kidding, I will get squished during the archery section.
    That is a double healer group with the tank doing about 50% of the groups damage because they can cap vengance and keep it chained the whole time. It is a good concept but you you have to run with an insane tank and two healers that can do damage too, which that comp can.

Quote Originally Posted by Baneleaf View Post
    That is a double healer group with the tank doing about 50% of the groups damage because they can cap vengance and keep it chained the whole time. It is a good concept but you you have to run with an insane tank and two healers that can do damage too, which that comp can.
    It's kind of funny though, considering they didn't get Gold (2 enemies short when the last boss died). Lulz.
    "Auto-correct is my worst enema."

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzo View Post
    I like first paladin set in the lineup the most.

That's what they wanted. Now to get it you will be forced to take part in Mythic Raiding.

Sorry I am kind of mad. I understand a different color but the best looking set shouldn't be limited to Mythic. I still have no clue what my guilds plans are but I know it isn't to fill a 20+ man raiding roster with extra people we are going to have to sit every week. Tough enough with 10.

Deleted

except is not....... only healer is priest there, that ele shammy will not heal a much except 6 seconds where he could heal with ancestral guidance.

Quote Originally Posted by Spazzeh View Post
    It's kind of funny though, considering they didn't get Gold (2 enemies short when the last boss died). Lulz.
    You don't have to do it in a specific order you just have to finish all the criteria for finish the run...they got gold (and they were only 1 short when the boss died but not like it matters).

Lolwut. That's an ele sham. They are running the "standard" CM setup; BM, Surv, Frost Mage, Ele and Disc.
    "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." Except if you're playing legion xd
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyoken View Post
    The day I die I want the shaman class developers to lower me into my grave so they can let me down one last time.......

What? there's very clearly only one healer, the shaman is elemental and the monk on the healmeter is the tank..

Leeds isn't a healer. If you look at the healing done its just the priest and the monk (tank) doing the majority of the healing.

Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    Which is sad because that's the worst coloring.
    How is white and blue a bad color scheme? I'm sure that's been in other tiers before too. I guess it depends on taste though.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Baronthefirst View Post
    That's what they wanted. Now to get it you will be forced to take part in Mythic Raiding.

Sorry I am kind of mad. I understand a different color but the best looking set shouldn't be limited to Mythic.
    Sorry, but i'll have to politely I disagree here. I don't raid mythic/heroic, etc, and I am in no way a hardcore player, but I know those people are raiding the hardest difficulty which takes the most time and planning, so they deserve an awesome reward, especially in the form of impressive looking armor that's unique from the rest. It brings back those bragging rights in wow, and the feeling folks had in BC/classic when someone had an epic mount or a purple item. Both sets look cool, but people who raid Mythic have earned unique/exclusive armor, it shouldn't just be handed out like charity. That's how most games and many MMOs work now and in the past, not sure why it should be different with WoW.

Hard work for a just reward. Not minimum work for a shiny because i want it now and i'm lazy. Blizzard needs to rid WoW's community of this "gimme gimme gimme; now now now!" mindset so the game doesn't get boring so fast when they throw in so many EZ-mode features. This is a step in the right direction imo.