Looking for ideas for a good/fun spec to raid with in WoD

Up until recently I haven't really had any interest in pve and mostly stuck to just pvping, but I have found myself quite enjoying doing a little pve on my fire mage and was wondering what people think fun specs are for raiding? I would like to start raiding in WoD and am not sure where to start. Keeping in mind that WoD is a while to come yet I thought it might be a good idea to try and get use to a class, just so I'm not a complete noob when to comes to WoD. I have had some thought around continuing with my fire mage although I also like the idea shadow priest, fury warrior or perhaps a moonkin, am very open to suggestions and opinions on what people think they will be running.

Cheers
    Last edited by Bashe; 2014-05-22 at 10:58 PM.

Pick my class threads aren't done here. Only you know what you will find fun and no one knows how good specs will be come WoD.

10+ Year Old Account
    Please familiarize yourself with the general posting guidelines Bashe: http://www.mmo-champion.com/faq.php?...les_guidelines

No one but you can tell you what you want to play or should try, just cause everyone has their own view on classes, raiding and playing.