Page 2 of 46 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Edited. Don't know if it's going to be a 'sequel', though it might be so I'll just leave that there for now cause... /shrug.

125% of me wishes that was somehow, new Darksiders...
    But iirc fromsoftware has nothing to do with the franchise.

15+ Year Old Account
    Was so excited when that shit was playing that I barely saw any of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by clockwork pinkie View Post
    was so excited when that shit was playing that i barely saw any of it.
    truuuuuuuuu

Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Edited. Don't know if it's going to be a 'sequel', though it might be so I'll just leave that there for now cause... /shrug.
    Thx a lot

Also I got to say that trailer = Hardon.

I just into the Dark Souls series and I really need to pick up Demon Souls for my ps3 now.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Choice View Post
    Just need to get this out of my system having watched the trailer.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT ARRRRGH I'M SO FUCKING KEEN WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH THE 2015 RELEASE DATE GET UR SHIT 3GETHER FROM I NEED THIS NOW GOD FUCKING DAMMIT. IT'S A SOULS GET WITH TOP HATS AND FKN SHOTGUNS AND A GIANT SKELETON THING AND A TOTALLY NEW IP SET IN A NEW TIME PERIOD AND SHIT HOLY FUCK.

Cheers for indulging me, it looks alright.
    They did just release DS2 tho so gotta give it space and let the DLC come out
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    1 Souls game a year, shiiiiiiiet I can live with that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, now I MUST buy a PS4!

Bringing this thread back to the front page, where it belongs with the new trailer:

Simply glorious.

10+ Year Old Account

Jesus that is amazing. Looks like we'll be able to combine weapons if I read that scythe thing right.

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Angel View Post
    [IMG]http://i.minus.com/i1A4cRb7oS0Pj.gif[/ IMG]

Jesus that is amazing. Looks like we'll be able to combine weapons if I read that scythe thing right.
    Yup, he attached a 1 handed sword to the normal axe/cleaver-body and went two-handed with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinzai View Post
    Bringing this thread back to the front page, where it belongs with the new trailer:

Simply glorious.

I agree no other exclusive holds a candle to Bloodborne I can't wait to play die when this comes out.
    "I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids. "
    -
    General Jack D. Ripper.

Quote Originally Posted by Fullmetal89 View Post
    I agree no other exclusive holds a candle to Bloodborne I can't wait to play die when this comes out.
    I'm also kind of torn about the fact that it looks significantly better than Dark Souls 2. Hopefully it's just as bastard hard, the (assumed) boss creature looks immense.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm mildly upset I need to buy a PS4 to get it, but it'll be worth. I bought a PS3 just for Ninja Gaiden back in the early days.

Simply glorious.
    That gave me a majora boner. I can't wait to have my ass handed to me this fall in that game lol.

It is still set for this fall right. I swear I have seen it posted for this fall. Please don't let it be in my dreams lol.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm also kind of torn about the fact that it looks significantly better than Dark Souls 2. Hopefully it's just as bastard hard, the (assumed) boss creature looks immense.

Apparently it's less punishing but still as difficult. They are introducing a new mechanic called the "Regain System" it seems to let you regain health if you attack the enemy quickly after getting hit. I assume it will work like the riposte system, which is more skill based. Seems like a good idea if implemented correctly, especially since it looks they are going for faster paced combat with this one.
    Last edited by Fullmetal89; 2014-08-13 at 10:01 PM.
    "I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids. "
    -
    General Jack D. Ripper.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tears. Tears because of how awesome it will be, and tears because I have no PS4.

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay, maybe I'm just fooling myself but...did you hear the lady at the end? That is SO the Maiden in Fucking Black! HYYYYPEEEE

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by aikoyamamato View Post
    Okay, maybe I'm just fooling myself but...did you hear the lady at the end? That is SO the Maiden in Fucking Black! HYYYYPEEEE
    I think so too, sounds just like her dis iz gonna be gud.
    -
    General Jack D. Ripper.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fullmetal89 View Post
    I think so too, sounds just like her dis iz gonna be gud.
    If I had a penis it would be in hyper-erect mode.

I need to do something to get my mind off of this. The wait will kill me otherwise ><

Son of a bitch.

If they keep coming out with exclusives like this on the PS4, I might actually have to consider purchasing one. My wife would kill me though :P (because we already own two Xbox Ones).

I love atmospheric games. And this game looks VERY atmospheric. I love games that give off the dark/creepy/gothic/suspenseful vibe. And this game looks to have all of that.