Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hey Druids, they can't fix your fucking boomkin, but they can make more of these.

10+ Year Old Account
    So how many months since SoO release and how many months until wod releases?...

10+ Year Old Account
    So this is why they scraped patch 5.5, to make an overpriced shop mount....Gee, thanks Blizzard...

Deleted
    Gotta love how they even increased the price on a store mount. The hitching post vanity item really doesnt justify that.
    People talking about WoWkillers, while the true wowkiller is Blizzard itself.

Deleted
    tbh ... mounts dont really cost THAT much effort for them to reskin/remoddle and put on the store... i just find it..... sad in a way that blizzard is more and more and more falling into the pit of having a store to look pwetty ingame..... (same with the boost =/)

I will not say that they're desperate, but 30 dollars for this? I mean, really? Anyhow, not worth buying, at least to me it's not.

Pay my $15 a month to support this company...have done so since 2004...and yet they still want more. They can go fornicate themselves.

Price was increased because you can share it with everyone else via the hitching post. THAT is why they added $5 to the price. ....still far more expensive than it should be.

Deleted
    If they ever made complaints in to energy, we could power a galaxy

Quote Originally Posted by Barnabos View Post
    If they ever made complaints in to energy, we could power a galaxy
    We would destroy the galaxy.

That mount is great and I hoped it would be available in-game or a pre-order bonus for WoD e.t.c. I don't lie, I am tempting to buy it, but from the other hand I am thinking that I pay sub so the devs create content for the game and not for the shop...If only they put so much effort and imagination to the in-game mounts...

Well, it's not as awesome as the Iron Skyreaver, but happy with my Nightmare Pony. Now to see where the Reaver mount comes fron.

Can't wait to laugh at whatever fool buys this. They've given us no new content since September yet they can keep putting out mount after mount., they can go to hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Well, it's not as awesome as the Iron Skyreaver, but happy with my Nightmare Pony. Now to see where the Reaver mount comes fron.
    Reaver comes from the store too, it has been confirmed.

at least, she's very beautiful, mount from the past was ugly unlike this one

Deleted
    haha ANOTHER shop mount we funded with our subscription fee

awesome

meanwhile we're nearing 10 months of SoO

$30? How about no. $25 is even to much for a mount.

Lil' K.T. - 3.2.2
    Pandaren Monk - 3.2.2
    Lil' XT - 3.3.3
    Celestial Steed - 3.3.3
    Lil' Ragnaros - 4.0.3
    Cenarion Hatchling - 4.1.0
    Winged Guardian - 4.1.0
    Heart of the Aspects - 4.3.0
    Soul of the Aspects - 4.3.0
    Swift Windsteed - 5.1.0
    Cinder Kitten - 5.1.0
    Armored Bloodwing - 5.2.0
    Blossoming Ancient - 5.3.0
    Enchanted Fey Dragon - 5.3.0
    Alterac Brew-Pup - 5.4.1
    Iron Skyreaver - 5.4.2
    90 Boost - 5.4.7
    Warforged Nightmare - 5.4.8

Quote Originally Posted by papajohn4 View Post
    That mount is great and I hoped it would be available in-game or a pre-order bonus for WoD e.t.c. I don't lie, I am tempting to buy it, but from the other hand I am thinking that I pay sub so the devs create content for the game and not for the shop...If only they put so much effort and imagination to the in-game mounts...
    But the ingame have some mounts that are so much cooler than anything in the shop.

I would take Invincible, Ashes of Al'ar, Flametalon of Alysrazor, Black Qiraji Battle Tank, Mimiron's Head, Sky Golem or Red Flying Cloud over any of the shop mounts any day.