Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    It honestly has more to do with your genes. If you're meant to thin you will - nothing you can do. You can always try some of those hair transplants, if you can afford it and if it bothers you that much.
    Pretty much this, your genes will dictate whether or not you will experience male-pattern-baldness. You could be lucky and only have your hairline recede or you could go full bald. The only way to fully restore your hair would be hair transplant surgery (although i have seen some really, really bad ones that look horrible), or you can opt to just use a topical like Rogain, which will only prevent hair loss at the crown, it does not work for your hairline.

I could write quite a bit about this subject but its dinner time and i am hungry! If i were you i would start using a Rogain like product to prevent a bald spot on the top and back of your head. Male pattern baldness varies and you may just experience thinning hair or you could completely lose your hairline or go bald at the crown, or BOTH.

Quote Originally Posted by Sigma View Post
    My hair Regime

Once you go smooth, you dont look back. Seriously, Shaving my head is one of the best feelings. No need to worry about loss of hair, head is a LOT cooler in summer, and best of all, there is very little after care needed. If your loosing hair, then embrace your baldness!
    Yeah no...If I did that I would look like a giant penis with a mouth AND a beak.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Keep it in a box.
    And either bury box in back yard, or hide under the floor boards.
    Get a grip man! It's CHEESE!

10+ Year Old Account
    Shatnerize it!

I actually use a trimmer to get rid of the whole thing now I can use my stubbles to scour the dirty pans in the kitchen.
    "Reality: The refuge of those who fail in RPGs"
    ~Though this be madness, yet there is method in't~

Let your remaining hair grow so long it covers the bald spots.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    A confident man is attractive, with hair or without! ;3...although you sig is a tad bit scary. Cool, but scary!

My cousin got the gene that makes you bald, and he went the same route. Tried a wig, tried a comb over but in the end he simply went with it. Now he looks like Walter White...figures, seeing how he loves the show. ^^. His girlfriend at the time didn't wanna have it, she spent money on treatments but it was a lost cause. If you have the gene, then it's just how it is. They didn't split up over the hair though, might add that.
    Yeah it's just not worth the hassle lol. In the end you just say screw it and embrace it.

Also, that sig was just for fun, apparently if you choose "use dark magic" on your enemies (had a warlock main at the time) to fight your foes, you enjoy torture.... Yeah, totally accurate *sarcasm mode off* lol.

Now I main a paladin. Wonder if it'd say I'm a devout religious man

Seems good genes inn my family. Oldest alive currently are above 75 years, and her hair is still fine But the grey parts shows for most off my family when they got abit older.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Deleted
    When I was in high school I had long hair, and since my hair are light brown, dark blonde, they tend to be quite thin, so I was already seeing some hair loss etc.

But few years now after I cut them, I actually have more hair and they are stronger. I was actually already feeling the baldness on top of my head when I had long hair, but now it seems like they've grown back.

So from my experience I can say that if you have long hair, you're going to loose a lot more hair. I also use a lot of gel and sprays ("bad chemistry") now and I have more of hair, than when I was really caring for my hair.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Did anyone notice the advertisement for this thread? They're watching us...

OP: Maybe you could try that stuff, lol.

I have adblocl+, but aren't the ads tailored to your search history?

Herald of the Titans Feral Camel's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    My brother started thinning at 18. I started thinning at 20. My dad at 60 still has a full head of hair.

Buy a pair of clippers and be done with it. I shave my head every week. It pays to keep it nice and neat.

15+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Nothing you can do really except get hairplugs

Herald of the Titans Feral Camel's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vindicatorx View Post
    Nothing you can do really except get hairplugs
    I've heard they are incredibly painful and expensive.

Deleted
    2 simple things, don't wear hats/caps & my personal favorite: allow your hair to get wet then it rains. (I made that one up and have no theory to underbuild it)

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't worry about it and just let it go. Men can be very attractive without hair. Hit the gym, get in the best shape of your life and be sexy without any hair.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by aikoyamamato View Post
    Don't worry about it and just let it go. Men can be very attractive without hair. Hit the gym, get in the best shape of your life and be sexy without any hair.
    Exactly, a rocking body makes a man sexier than just having good hair.

Quote Originally Posted by aikoyamamato View Post
    see thats such a bullshit answer. get jacked and you'll look good bald. its reality but its true. not many good looking thin guys out there bald. they look creepy like moby so I agree hit that gym

Right, at 11 my Dad takes me aside

He says "Son, we gotta have the talk"

Me - "But Dad I know about the-"

"No, no, another talk. Listen - around 17 18, your hair is going to go. By your mid twenties, it'll pretty much be gone. You need to come to terms with that, and the sooner you do, the better. Enjoy your hair while you're young, get a mohawk, go crazy. But it is going to go. Don't cling onto it, don't try lotions and potions and stupid shite, certainly don't get a comb-over."

"Erp...."

"Just shave it. Shave it and get rid, keep it short, keep it neat."

And that's pretty much the advice any dude losing his hair should take.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've seen this stuff called Black Ice at the barbershop, it's used to fill in edges or make them look sharper. you can find a lot of pictures online of people who used to much and ended up looking ridiculous. Think it just works on black guys, though.

Bald and balding men are the ugliest. I would just give up now, as you'll never be attractive without beautiful hair.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Karnige View Post
    see thats such a bullshit answer. get jacked and you'll look good bald. its reality but its true. not many good looking thin guys out there bald. they look creepy like moby so I agree hit that gym
    If you're a fat man right now and go bald you'll just be a bald fat man. If you're an anorexic skinny man right now and you go bald you'll just be a bald anorexic skinny man. If you're a fit, sexy man right now and go bald you'll just be a bald, fit, sexy man.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post

Excuse me while I drool.
    ugly as hell