Page 18 of 54 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Greeney View Post
    You shut your dirty mouth after putting soap in it.

- - - Updated - - -

It didn't say drain blood did it? I know I'm not the only hp fan here so maybe a dementor?
    no thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    Um... You caused 1 or 2 accidents. You said to destroy the gasser (not really sure about that), and crash the bosses helicopter... then vanish??
    Yeah, the quote was so much dumber spelled out on IMBD. I know Jar-Jar is dumb, but when you actually spell out his lines ... ugh

Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    Lysah voted Xanjori in post #215. She also voted Kel.
    Tomec casted suspicion on Anakso in #115, #221 and #227. Also Reticence in #221. Didn't cast a vote as far as I can see?
    Kurenai voted Kel only, but pushed some pressure on Reticence in post #241.

From this, I am mostly certain Anakso and Xanjori is not in the mafia. I'm also rather leaning to Ret not being in the mafia, but seeing as he was absent up until #249, it's actually hard to NOT cast suspicion on him. I sure did just that when I was in the mafia with someone who was AFK. But he's not someone I am immediately willing to vote for.

Now, I have been thinking about what to do today. Thedead is essentially my target here. I believe I have caught him in a contradiction, but that doesn't mean he's scum. However... I am rather willing to give it a chance.

vote: Thedead
    Tomec casting suspicion on Anakso (who was never in danger of being lynched) while not backing it up with a vote looks more like bussing (than a random accusation of a townie) to me.

Also, I didn't quite follow your and TD's (and LH's) argument the last day phase. Why was TD's vote on Robo (I think he was #6 at the time) scummier than the previous votes?

Quote Originally Posted by Lellybaby View Post
    Question: Who did the mafia kill last night... were they blocked?
    Either blocked or they targeted Catta with their night kill, and it ended up being a double-tap because of the PGO.

(Wow, I really do use parenthesis too much)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    4 scum dead in one night. That's about half the remaining scum population given the rule of 1/3, is it not?
    Just wanted to comment on this.

I don't know if we can take the 1/3 rule as a given considering that 'everyone' has a role.

In order to balance the game (and considering there probably aren't any VT's) I would be expecting a bigger scum ratio (Maybe even 50/50).

That 50% scum though could have 3-4 serial killers and one/two mafia team. (And this isn't even including possible traitors/3rd parties that might win with whomever).

I'm thinking there might be a few more than just ~10 villains this game.

10+ Year Old Account
    vote:listo

i hate you.

Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    vote:listo

i hate you.
    Wow... that was fast.

Fear my Water Balloon skills!!!

Oh, That's a damn good night for us right there!

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow... that was fast.

I hope you die in a fire you evil god damn filthy charr.

Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    I hope you die in a fire you evil god damn filthy charr.
    So mean D:

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    So mean D:
    he used hacks to get you stuck!

I'm going with the train of thought where Tomec was bussing Anakso.

VOTE: Anakso

Good night guys!

So almost forgot, but...

Firebert you answered the question first yesterday. Was it correct? Did you get a kill out of it? Just wondering if that would make up for an extra kill.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hokiefan View Post
    I'm going with the train of thought where Tomec was bussing Anakso.

VOTE: Anakso

Good night guys!
    Dude no. Anakso has been killed off early the last few games. Absolutely not this early without a better argument.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I have a theory on an extra kill but it would require my SK role to be in the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea, especially when I didn't even notice Tomec cast suspicion on me! o.o
    He must have done it super quietly.

Anyway, for people talking about missing mafia kill, is there any reason there can't be two mafias? Then two of the kills can be attributed to mafia kills possibly.

- - - Updated - - -

Wow... that was fast.

And I think I'm missing something here o.o

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Yea, especially when I didn't even notice Tomec cast suspicion on me! o.o
    He must have done it super quietly.

Anyway, for people talking about missing mafia kill, is there any reason there can't be two mafias? Then two of the kills can be attributed to mafia kills possibly.

- - - Updated - - -

And I think I'm missing something here o.o
    Guild Wars 2 Ana. You missed Guild Wars 2 even from GBN. I got 1st!

Also really if this SK is mine we want to get rid of it soon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post

I really hate it when as town we don't get told the difference between the two mafias.

If its been done on purpose because of balancing concerns then I'll live with it but /grrrr

Guild Wars 2 Ana. You missed Guild Wars 2 even from GBN. I got 1st!

Also really if this SK is mine we want to get rid of it soon.
    Did you make an SK whose kill counts increments/multiplies each night or an SK who can recruit people?
    If so, the shit is wrong with you?
    If not, the fuck are you panicking about?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Greeney View Post
    Did you make an SK whose kill counts increments/multiplies each night or an SK who can recruit people?
    If so, the shit is wrong with you?
    If not, the fuck are you panicking about?
    No... it gets stronger with the more players that die... It didn't gain the ability to kill until 1 player was dead and it pretty much steals souls... If it is mine right now it should have a vest now, with 10 dead it would be investigation immune, it would also gain a 1 time PGO ability and votes counting for 2 at some point.

To me it just can be hard to get rid of if it gets to late game... yes I may be panicking for no reason but I panic over a lot of things...

10+ Year Old Account
    No... it gets stronger with the more players that die... It didn't gain the ability to kill until 1 player was dead and it pretty much steals souls... If it is mine right now it should have a vest now, with 10 dead it would be investigation immune, it would also gain a 1 time PGO ability and votes counting for 2 at some point.

To me it just can be hard to get rid of if it gets to late game... yes I may be panicking for no reason but I panic over a lot of things...
    I was trying to work out why we would be a kill short on Night#1. This would seem plausible.

Life sucked out of them = steal soul? Possibility.

10+ Year Old Account
    double vote counts are basically in all of my roles. purposefully because the signup thread said do something unique, unlike double votes. course theres more to it but yeah xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Player: Lysah
    CC: Conspiracy Theorist
    RC: Linker
    Alignment: Mafia
    Role Description: You are one of those crazy conspiracy theorists whos believes everything and anything. However you can use your powers of linking people to events for your own evil plans. Each night you may link two people together. If anything happens to either of the targeted players, it also happens to the other, excluding night kills.
    Win Condition: You win when your faction holds the majority or nothing can prevent this from happening.
    Player: Kurenai
    CC: Park Bom
    RC: Plastic Surgeon/Mafia Godfather
    Alignment: Mafia
    Role Description: Each night you may choose someone to perform plastic surgery on, if this person is investigated later they will show up as the opposite result as to prior.
    You are also the GF of your mafia. However being a GF has made you a little paranoid so you have a gun that you will use to kill the first person who visits you. However it only has one bullet.
    You also have a bullet proof vest that most likely will protect you from the first night kill attempt on your life
    Win Condition: You win when your faction holds the majority or nothing can prevent this from happening.
    Has anyone considered that Lysah was changed on N0 or N1 and is revealed here as Mafia here because of that? The role stated seemingly has nothing to do with mafia other than a carbon copy win condition. The other two mafia specifically mention the word Mafia.

This also means that Investigations can be trusted even less than usual this game.