Why is the Off-Topic full of Political debate?

I don't know why but to me its just not fun to discuss. Its kind of boring imo.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

7+ Year Old Account
    I fully agree.

10+ Year Old Account
    Then find a topic that you do like to discuss?

And there's a lot of political debate here because this is the most appropriate forum for it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Because politics are important are there is no other discussion forum where it fits.

Quote Originally Posted by Templar 331 View Post
    Then find a topic that you do like to discuss?

And there's a lot of political debate here because this is the most appropriate forum for it.
    I try to create them and they get buried by the political debate threads

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    It mirrors mass media. The major media have figured out that it is a lot cheaper to just talk about mostly political things, and people get really excited about it because of strong political alignments (so lower costs and higher sales / ad revenue). Since the news cycles are full of political news, you see that reflected here.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    I try to create them and they get buried by the political debate threads
    I don't think your track record with threads like "if you were to kiss someone from the same sex who would it be?" , "would you abort your mentally disabled baby?" and "do you believe a man should hit woman?" are any better.

Try harder.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

If you don't like the discussion then post a (for you) interesting thread and try to encourage debate.

Sorry you think politics is uninteresting though; I think it is one of the better contact sports that has come out of culture.

The Right isn't universally bad. The Left isn't universally good. The Left isn't universally bad. The Right isn't universally good. Legal doesn't equal moral. Moral doesn't equal legal. Illegal doesn't equal immoral. Immoral doesn't equal illegal.

Have a nice day.

15+ Year Old Account
    It is usually political debate or something sexual, or shit about some that needs relationship advice.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    I don't think your track record with threads like "if you were to kiss someone from the same sex who would it be?" , "would you abort your mentally disabled baby?" and "do you believe a man should hit woman?" are any better.

Try harder.
    Discussing about a powerful figure that doesn't know you exist just doesnt interests me.

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    I don't know why but to me its just not fun to discuss. Its kind of boring imo.
    I find the nth discussion about first sexual experiences, virgins discussing their attempts to get laid and stupid relationship problems that really shouldn't be discussed publically (tm) to be stimulating content. It's like opening up a teenager magazine here sometimes.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    You're welcome to start other topics as long as they're appropriate and fit in our rules.