Quote Originally Posted by mrgreenthump View Post
    Incase someone was still wondering, the pricing for US at least is:

$24.99 for 5 for full
    $19.99 for 4 if you own first
    $14.99 for 3 if you own the 2
    $9.99 for 2 if you own the 3

Single prices $6.99 or 700 gold

- - - Updated - - -

To add the pricing seems exact to the Naxxramas adventure, so there still is hope for free first wing.

Also source for prices: LINK
    any hope of a bundle gold price or do i have to spend 3500 gold? Oddly i have that right now so no worries

Quote Originally Posted by shammypie View Post
    any hope of a bundle gold price or do i have to spend 3500 gold? Oddly i have that right now so no worries
    Only hope for gold only users is that it's first free wing, dropping the amount to 2800 gold required.

Are you impling that Duel Masters invented Dragons because "Hearthstone will add a Dragon family" was about as obvious a prediction as "Hearthstone will have orcs in it"
    And has no connection at all to Duel Masters
    Warcraft is practically infested with Dragons

My gold is ready Too bad you won't get one of the card-backs if you purchase the packs with gold But I don't care that much about cosmetics anyway

Who is this? My inclination is Nefarion in his human form.... though also looks more like deathwing in his human form.

MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

Doesn't look that impressive as Naxxramas imo, and it would mean no more buying packs for some time as a F2P player

Quote Originally Posted by Speshil View Post
    There I called it.
    Then again dragons in Warcraft are a fairly huge part of the lore and synergy between them was completely missing in HS. So don't really know how you link this to them copying from some other game. In any case am quite sure neither Blizzard nor Wizards were the first to use dragons in games.

But sure lets float that boat for a bit. In what world wouldn't companies mimic what others have found to be successful?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Symphonic View Post
    Who is this? My inclination is Nefarion in his human form.... though also looks more like deathwing in his human form.
    Quite sure it's Lord Victor Nefarius, but then again am mostly going off from the hair, wep and halo.

Quote Originally Posted by mrgreenthump View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Symphonic View Post

Quite sure it's Lord Victor Nefarius, but then again am mostly going off from the hair, wep and halo.
    Definitely Lord Victor Nefarius, the characteristics are a 100% match:

Quote Originally Posted by si7encer112 View Post
    No free wing confirmed
    Meh, dat blows

Time to start saving up my gold then... still haven't even finished obtaining the naxx wings.

10+ Year Old Account
    how much is it going to cost?
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    how much is it going to cost?
    $25, same as Naxx.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian Stormclaw View Post
    $25, same as Naxx.
    Is Nax going to come inlcuded for free with it? I would suck if you had to buy Nax then MC. I mean what about the next one? It would be 75$ to get them all, way too much for a f2p game.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Is Nax going to come inlcuded for free with it? I would suck if you had to buy Nax then MC. I mean what about the next one? It would be 75$ to get them all, way too much for a f2p game.
    That's F2P for you.

You don't need Naxx to get BRM, but no, Naxx does not come free with BRM.

10+ Year Old Account
    no i mean how many coins will it cost?
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by breadisfunny View Post
    no i mean how many coins will it cost?
    Same as Naxx - 700 gold a wing.

Quote Originally Posted by Futhark View Post
    Screw your dragons, my golden Shaman wants new Elementals!
    Agreed! For the love of all that is!

Deleted
    Really weird stat line on Rend Blackhand. 4 health dies to just about...everything. Flame cannon for 2 mana can get rid of it. 4/8 would be so much better for a 7 drop.

Those aggressive cards with high attack and low health only see any play if they have charge. Otherwise it just goes poof to random cheap removal card. Conditional battlecry to destroy a legendary... well, yeah. It's not like Warriors don't have 14 more legendaries. Not to mention it's useless against Sylvanas and Sneed's.

I really can't see it having any play except for Totalbiscuit's dragon gimmick deck

Still no reward to the ladder system. So sad.