Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Christonya View Post
    Yeah, you arn't the only one, many members of my guild kept giving out miss information in the article.. lol. The one thing it didn't specify though that I am curious about is the new pres..... Will they even drop ? The way it's worded it's actually quite possible it wont. Which sorta sucks because having two legendaries has merit in this game, due to the ability to pick your stats at will.
    There was an interview with Colin on ZAM after PAX South where he specifically said the only way to get the new precursors will be from the crafting path. So unless they decide to chance that for some reason that's how it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    There was an interview with Colin on ZAM after PAX South where he specifically said the only way to get the new precursors will be from the crafting path. So unless they decide to chance that for some reason that's how it is.
    Well balls. What if I want two of them Anet! So I can change the stats, and be a cleric teef at will?!

Quote Originally Posted by Christonya View Post
    Well balls. What if I want two of them Anet! So I can change the stats, and be a cleric teef at will?!
    Want to change the stats? Change the stats, it's legendary

Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    Yeah, Rhandric is right, as usual.