Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Champions of Norrath.

Jak & Daxter.

Too Human. The idea of making Norse mythology into a futuristic sci-fi where the monsters were robots and the Norse Gods were humans with cybernetics was pretty awesome. The art, designs, music, setting, I loved it all. It played like an arcade game with a heavy RPG loot-esque system.

It was planned to be a trilogy, but died out after the first game.

Deleted
    I'd love to see Nintendo bring back F-Zero. They're always working on new things, and whilst I imagine there's a prototype floating around their R&D departments somewhere to see it actually be brought to life would make my day!

A few months ago i would've said Banjo-Kazooie but now that both Rare and Playtonic are working on new 3D collectathon platformers I don't need to worry. It might not be Banjo or DK64 exactly but I have faith that it will be good fun

Shadow Hearts & Breath of Fire

Both ended as shadows of their former glory.

Quote Originally Posted by Aori View Post
    Zone of the Enders, anything new or an HD remake, A multiplayer PC port would make me squee.
    They have a ZoE rerelease on PS3. It comes with ZoE 1 & 2 though I can't remember if they're HD upgraded.

Quote Originally Posted by Blade Wolf View Post
    Zone of the Enders which might be possible with Kojima leaving Konami, maybe not a direct sequel but a spiritual sequel is very possible now.
    Seriously? Man I am so out of the loop on console gaming news... I used to spend hours reading news on console games and now I barely follow WoW news lol.

Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Seriously, no one mentioned War of the Monsters? What the hell is the matter with you people!??! That was one of the greatest games ever created!
    Also, i would love for Age of Mythology, Warcraft and freaking Lord of The Rings: Batte For Middle Earth make a comeback in the future as well.

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    So many games, but the one I'd like to see resusrected the most...

Only, and ONLY if EA wasnt involved at all and somehow westwood came out of nowhere to make it, Because Fuck EA, that being said i second a resurrection/remake to HD version of the Command and conquer, and even Red alert series
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Supernova: Cause a pulse of Arcane energy around the target enemy or ally, dealing Arcane damage to all enemies within 8 yards, and knocking them up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh man....

ToeJam & Earl
    Earthworm Jim
    Sacrifice (PC)
    BlasterMaster (NES) ... man I loved Sunsoft...
    Phantasy Star
    Castlevania (SotN for Saturn was my fav.)

Adventure games like Grim Fandango & Full Throttle, Myst/Riven, Longest Journey...

And for the love of god, a proper sequel to Starsiege: Tribes and Tribes 2...

Gah! Too many to think of...

Deleted
    Soul Reaver and Monkey Island.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyshbonez View Post
    Only, and ONLY if EA wasnt involved at all and somehow westwood came out of nowhere to make it, Because Fuck EA, that being said i second a resurrection/remake to HD version of the Command and conquer, and even Red alert series
    It'll never happen lol. I'm still convinced the series has been finally shelved by EA.

Shadow of the Colossus sequel or HD remake please!
    ( -> | |=====-~
    / ) \ | |
    - " "-| |
    ( -> | |====~
    / ) \ | |
    -" "-| |

Dungeon Keeper. not the crappy phone cash-in but a real continuation of the series

Kingdoms of Amalur. it only had one game but was planned to have more. interesting lore with lots of potential for expansion, simplistic yet fun gameplay, the most hilariously incompetent (also hilariously adorable and just plain hilarious) sailor since Secret of Monkey Island and that rarest of all things DLC that was actually worth paying for!

Knights of the Old Republic. ignore the mmo that decided to make 'canon' versions of the decisions of the single player games and give a real continuation of the story to tie up the loose ends of Revan and the Exiles stories

Any of the old city or empire builders. Age of Empires, Caesar etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Afrospinach View Post
    Carmageddon reincarnation(original devs AFAIK) is releasing on the 23 of...april 2015) That is like tomorrow!
    Now this I haven't seen coming at all, haven't heard a thing about it. Loved Carmageddon when I was young, even though I couldn't figure out how to get the sound to work most of the times. You had to manually enter some sound channels when installing (in DOS) and I never got the hang of it. Also loved the later releases, but TDR kept crashing on me randomly.

Quote Originally Posted by Haytham View Post
    I can't be the only one who wants a new Blood Rayne or Prince of Persia game
    FUCK.

YES.

Considering how BR2 ends with a god damn vampire apocalypse and that is the kind of setting that makes my pants tight unlike any other. I've tried multiple times to get a World of Darkness game going along those lines but it never gets any traction because people want their retarded emo shit.

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    FUCK.

YES.

Considering how BR2 ends with a god damn vampire apocalypse and that is the kind of setting that makes my pants tight unlike any other. I've tried multiple times to get a World of Darkness game going along those lines but it never gets any traction because people want their retarded emo shit.
    Emo vampires are boring! They're supposed to revel in their power not pout.

Quote Originally Posted by Embriel View Post
    Quest for glory
    Check out Heroine's Quest sometime. It's free and pretty nifty.

Quote Originally Posted by rayvio View Post
    Dungeon Keeper. not the crappy phone cash-in but a real continuation of the series
    I'm hopeful for War For The Overworld as a spiritual successor, but having a true sequel would be welcome too, as long as Molyneaux didn't shit the bed on the attempt and create another Godus-style cock-up.

Quote Originally Posted by lawow74 View Post
    Check out Heroine's Quest sometime. It's free and pretty nifty.
    Yes! This game needs to get plugged more!

It's not the greatest game out there but it's free and it is an excellent homage to the style of game like the first few Quest for Glory titles.

Plus more games need to be based on Norse mythology.

Quote Originally Posted by Aori View Post
    It'll never happen lol. I'm still convinced the series has been finally shelved by EA.
    I know, but a man can dream, its the game that got me into computer gaming. I own em all on CD, and own the Digital Version of the Series so i dont ever have to reload a cd lol
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Supernova: Cause a pulse of Arcane energy around the target enemy or ally, dealing Arcane damage to all enemies within 8 yards, and knocking them up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Falrach View Post
    Soul Reaver and Monkey Island.
    I would throw all my money at the screen if the original Monkey Island guys turned to Kickstarter for a new, independent game in that series. We'll see what happens now that DISNEY (of all people) owns the rights.