[PS4] will you be able to add mods to games?

I am thinking buying ps4. I am a pc gamer but i want to start playing in consoles(just bought a 50 inch tv so..). In ps4 will you be able to add mods to your games from mod sites(nexus for example)?

I usuallu play rpg n strategy and mods add a significant experience. I wouldnt play skyrim without mods for example..
    Last edited by papajohn4; 2015-04-02 at 04:01 PM.
    The trick of selling a FFA-PvP MMO is creating the illusion among gankers that they are respectable fighters while protecting them from respectable fights, as their less skilled half would be massacred and quit instead of “HTFU” as they claim.

10+ Year Old Account
    You cannot mod console games, if that's what you want stick to PC.

10+ Year Old Account
    Negative. Just things like official DLC.

Oh i see ������ thats too bad...
    The trick of selling a FFA-PvP MMO is creating the illusion among gankers that they are respectable fighters while protecting them from respectable fights, as their less skilled half would be massacred and quit instead of “HTFU” as they claim.

Quote Originally Posted by zealo View Post
    You cannot mod console games, if that's what you want stick to PC.
    You can mod console games. Both Wii and Xbox 360 games have been modded(custom levels in SMG, Project M in Brawl, college football playoff modded into NCAA 14 on 360 just as a few examples I have used). Hell you can mod a wii u so you can actually play gamecube games on it.

However worth noting I doubt any such mods will be happening for the xbone/ps4 any time soon due to how the architecture is, with the constantly monthly updates to the OS.