[RET] stat priority

hello guys, my name is phosphoros now and i have a quick question to most highly mythic experienced rets, i am wondering curently for my spec what is my stat priority?

currently i dont have enough posts to put links, but im phosphoros dwarf pally from stormrage us

Simming your char is the best bet because they can change based on what you have.

In general though Weapon Dps > Str > Mastery > Haste = Multistrike = Crit > Vers.

I've read some posts suggesting that focusing on one of the equal three rather than a mix of all three is better but I don't know if that is an actual thing or just something said once that has been repeated on occasion.

yeah its weird because at one point i put all into multi and my dps was good then drops considering some rng, but then i switch to crit and it hits godly dps 55 k single target but then it drops considering rng i havent tried a haste build though.

I'm not a mythic raider, but I've been playing the Mastery > Haste Ret spec since MoP and it's been good to me in PVE.

10+ Year Old Account
    Our general stat priority as well as different priorities based on spec and if you have your T17 4P or not can be found here, literally the first post of the ret theorycraft thread
    New Ability: Renounce. When cast, Renounce permanently changes the Retribution Paladin into a Warrior and actually be able to dps worth a damn.

i appreciate the information.