Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Everything I see makes me want this more. I hope to the gods that Leto plays it so over the top, it'll be hilarious.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    The damaged forhead tattoo, they actually kept it. What is even happening.
    Bad things are happening.
    Of all losses, time is the most irrecuperable for it can never be redeemed

Deleted
    Guyssss I am sooooo DAMAGED. Look at me, I have such problems...

I remember when everyone thought Ledger was gonna be the worst thing to happen to Batman since sliced bread.....hang on...well you get the point?

No idea how the film will turn out but it sure is amusing watching people cry over Jokers aesthetic somehow not meeting their vision of what the character may or may not like on a film. I must confess though that the sports car and the punky look of the characters is all a little too reminiscent of Batman Forever but arrrgghhh fuck it, I'm sure if the film is an utter failure then the fact that the Joker doesn't look like he stopped being a clown 10 years ago but forgot to take off the make up will be the least of its problems.

10+ Year Old Account
    No one is saying Leto is a bad actor. No one. However, he is being portrayed just....what? Why? It's just odd. Forced. Not intriguing, 'damaged on mah forhead'.

Close his shirt to atleast hide the stupid tattoos, take out the forhead one, and maybe give him a purple suit. Otherwise, he wouldn't look so bad, I just hope Leto's acting can carry it because I know he can do it.
    Last edited by Shampro; 2015-05-19 at 02:11 AM.

Herald of the Titans Feral Camel's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Video of Joker...possibly pissing on somebody.

Photo shop challange!

We have this pic:

this photo for some reason makes me think of Maculley Culkin.

SO the challange is... Photoshop a new Home Alone movie poster using:

and

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kronik85 View Post
    I remember when everyone thought Ledger was gonna be the worst thing to happen to Batman since sliced bread.....hang on...well you get the point?
    No, because you aren't giving the history of this correctly. Everyone was worried about Ledger as an actor doing the Joker. People didn't see his costume and freak out. No one is questioning Leto's ability to act here....just the aesthetic they went with for the joker.

Think of almost any oscar winning performance and radically alter their costume so that it's insulting to you as a person and/or completely terrible to look at. Imagine they had wangs hanging off their face, hands, earlobes...then try to picture how well we would receive said performance.

This is the difference. Do you get the point?
    BAD WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by SogPig View Post
    They made Joker look like the people you would see sitting out in front of the mall smoking in the late 90's.
    You can still see them today if you stop by the annual gathering of the juggalos!

Deleted
    Hahahahaha, hahahahaha everywhere!

Why can`t DC go and die in a shithole?

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chibas View Post
    Hahahahaha, hahahahaha everywhere!
    It's like they didn't learn anything from the last two really bad Batman movies in the Schumaker era or take any good pointers from Nolan.
    ...joke's on us.
    BAD WOLF

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh my God. Looks like some angsty teen who shops at Hot Topic is trying to dress like the Joker for Halloween or something. It's bad. Realllllly bad.

Obnoxious Patriots Fan Darth Belichick's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    The Joker listens to ICP, it's official.

I'm getting a 'weird mob boss' feeling from this Joker, and I think that, if that's what they're going for, they should have used Two-Face, Penguin, Black Mask, White Shark or someone like them. Unless he goes really, and I mean really crazy and breaks out of that style throughout the movie.

You know, I was okay with punk/thug Joker. Mafia Joker, on the other hand...

10+ Year Old Account

15+ Year Old Account
    Button up the shirt and put on a purple suit jacket and that's better. ALso, that stupid-as-fuck Damaged face tattoo

Now where are all the "Calm your tits people it's just photoshop because I've seen many photoshops in my life and that pixel looks wrong when in X shadertechnicbabble"?
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

The hair is WAAAAAY to green. I guess it could be that vibrant to counter-act any 3d filming process decolorization. And if not it could be fixed in post.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilian View Post
    Now where are all the "Calm your tits people it's just photoshop because I've seen many photoshops in my life and that pixel looks wrong when in X shadertechnicbabble"?
    Calm your tits its going to be the most hilarious movie of 2016.

15+ Year Old Account
    Batman + Robin: Villain Edition