Quote Originally Posted by everydaygamer View Post
    My concern would be the lack of Miyazaki since the last time they did it without him we got a disappointing sequel (not bad just alot of weird decisions).
    Ya but that was a totally different team as well. We could get him for BB2 who knows. I am ok if they leave BB alone but I would like more at the sametime.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Ya but that was a totally different team as well. We could get him for BB2 who knows. I am ok if they leave BB alone but I would like more at the sametime.
    They could go to Dark Souls 69 and I'd still buy every single one of em. I hope that the games they make in the future will retain the same level of difficulty and grotesqueness.

I heard they were planning some SciFi game next

Quote Originally Posted by everydaygamer View Post
    If this is really the last dark souls game I hope that doesn't mean they won't do a Bloodborne 2. DKs 3 is definitely my favorite souls game but I still like bloodborne more I think.
    For me Bloodborne is definitely my favourite followed by demons, but i think part of it is because they are both fully contained worlds and stories unlike Dark Souls' "everything happens again and again" narrative, so after beating the plans laid out by the healing church and the school of mensis and ending the dream it would kind of feel a bit cheap to see them try and force a new bloodbourne story without going the DS2 route of "its another kingdom and it just happened again -NOW CHECK OUT THESE REFERENCES XDDDDD".

Its a weird feeling to love a game so much you dont want more for stories sake but want more of that gameplay, tone and music you loved to death.

But like any Silent Hill fan with half a mind knows, and far too many Resident Evil fans dont: sometimes dead is better.

- - - Updated - - -

So after speed running my hex build to the dungeon to free hex waifu i've gone back and been doing all the path routes to find things like souls -because theres a fair few 10k souls in irithyll alone and thems easy int points for my cleric- and one of those dancers dropped a 'maidens dagger' that you cant infuse but every attack restores FP with a high crit rate and very very low stamina use. Also has the ability to break through any shield regardless of poise and only needs 4 str and 8 dex to use. Which is weird since it is the weapon of the jailers of the profaned capital so this drop might be a bug but still.

Definitely not a mainhand weapon but might be a good secondary weapon to use on things like hollows inbetween the big monsters that take hexes to kill and in pvp could be a little mean while freeing a ringslot from the rings with similar efffects.

- - - Updated - - -

Doing my sunbro thang' and helping people with dancer since beginners seem to find that really tough, get summoned by a guy named 'aragorn' in for heavy armour with a greatsword and mid fight i wonder why its taking so long and i see he is literally hiding behind a pillar doing nothing looking for a carry. GG -_-

and the worst part is there are people that do this for every boss and as much of the zones as the summons last for, they dont fight a single boss and let summons do it all and go "OMG I BEAT THA HARDEST GAME EVAR!".

Yeah no shit its hard if you dont learn how to fight the bosses and do the souls equivalent of afk in lfr, jesus some people eh?
    Last edited by dope_danny; 2016-04-21 at 06:13 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    Doing my sunbro thang' and helping people with dancer since beginners seem to find that really tough, get summoned by a guy named 'aragorn' in for heavy armour with a greatsword and mid fight i wonder why its taking so long and i see he is literally hiding behind a pillar doing nothing looking for a carry. GG -_-

and the worst part is there are people that do this for every boss and as much of the zones as the summons last for, they dont fight a single boss and let summons do it all and go "OMG I BEAT THA HARDEST GAME EVAR!".

Yeah no shit its hard if you dont learn how to fight the bosses and do the souls equivalent of afk in lfr, jesus some people eh?

Fortunately I haven't seen anyone refuse to contribute, but I've definitely seen people get super freaked out by a boss and sit out of the fight for a little bit. I figure that they are either overwhelmed with the boss, out of Estus, or scared they will die. The last one tends to happen when a boss is at low life, and I've seen it happen mainly on Rotten Greatwood and Pontif Sulyvhan.

I'm actually OK with this. I feel like if I'm needed as a Summon then this person needs help and I don't mind being a big hero and helping. I actually got a really nice message yesterday after I helped someone kill Sulyvhan saying that other summons kept trying to get him killed and he was struggling hard with the boss and glad I helped him get it down.
    SWTOR Friend Referral Code: http://www.swtor.com/r/kg3Sch

90% of people I help are worthless and don't deserve the kills. Even if they do try to attack they make no attempt at actually learning the boss and just wait on you to have aggro and go in from behind r1 spamming.

The biggest peeve would be helping people with Pontiff, why they think this guy is so hard idk. I rolled into him on my blind run with 40k souls in my pocket and 1 shot him. Boss is a complete joke that telegraphs every one of his attacks. If someone is scared to get in and attack him they shouldn't be playing any souls game period.

GG with locking platinum trophy behind carrying scrubs through the game, always had an issue with these trophies. Loved that Bloodborne platinum didn't involve multiplayer at all.
    Last edited by Tech614; 2016-04-21 at 07:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by WarpedAcorn View Post
    Fortunately I haven't seen anyone refuse to contribute, but I've definitely seen people get super freaked out by a boss and sit out of the fight for a little bit. I figure that they are either overwhelmed with the boss, out of Estus, or scared they will die. The last one tends to happen when a boss is at low life, and I've seen it happen mainly on Rotten Greatwood and Pontif Sulyvhan.

I'm actually OK with this. I feel like if I'm needed as a Summon then this person needs help and I don't mind being a big hero and helping. I actually got a really nice message yesterday after I helped someone kill Sulyvhan saying that other summons kept trying to get him killed and he was struggling hard with the boss and glad I helped him get it down.
    The worst is if i die and the guys hiding behind some pillar or something instantly homeward bone out.

This means they summon a player in, begin the fight hiding, hovering over that homeward bone so they peace out instantly when they have to do something or get their welfare win. It makes me more annoyed than hackers in pvp honestly. At least hackers can be funny sometimes like Santa showing up in Oroboros videos for example. This brings to mind all those "markiplier told me to get hype xD" types that buy every big release day one and never give a shit about the game, dont bother to learn to play it, call it shit when they cant beat it alone and a lot of times games companies listen to their whining and dilute a game and only push away the original audience. I also hate that makes me sound like one of those "ONLY A TRUE FAN" elitist arseholes but its so rude to engage in the multiplayer aspect of a game and just go "now you do it for me bitch". Git gud isn't an insult, its exactly what it sounds like and it can never be repeated enough, these games are only as hard as you let them be and if you never choose to fight a single boss? how can it ever be anything but an insurmountable challenge?

But its not like this is new i suppose, lots of us had a good laugh at the "pc master race" vaping fedoracore stereotype contingent having to cheat engine past taurus demon and skyrocketing "artificial difficulty" on google when the pc dark souls came out. Again it dont apply to more than a small number but damn are they vocal about their complete refusal to git gud.

It just feels like an insulting waste of time for everyone else when you could be helping someone who genuinely needs it because they hit a wall and are trying their best and failing rather than someone looking for a carry because they wont even bother.
    Last edited by dope_danny; 2016-04-21 at 07:36 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been farming Dragonslayer Armor for Sunlight Medals and every now and then I'll see a host just chill in the back of the boss room and watch. Doesn't bug me too much because it means I get to wreck the boss all by myself. The extra HP/damage and having less Estus makes it pretty fun.

I definitely agree that its' a shitty thing to do in principal though.

Pro tip: go farm the medals at Yhorm, 4 people with stormrulers? GG, no RE

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, shit, found out I've lost my chance of getting the Untrue Dark Ring (without trading) on currently my only character. Didn't start Yuria's questline.
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

Deleted
    Currently playing a Pyromancer and man is "Chaos Fire Orb" strong... I did around 800 damage per hit against Sulyvahn, it wasn't even a fair fight. The illusion was one-shot the moment he spawned. I don't think I've even tried using another spell the entire game and I kind of regret going a miracle/pyro build as my CFO hits for 800 and my strongest miracle hits for ~300 (and it's also melee which is another disadvantage). I build glass-cannon though and I've never touched vigor at all so I'm still at around 430 hp unembered I really feel miracles aren't even close to as strong as pyromancies, especially Lightning Spear which is more like throwing a gigantic noodle at the enemy than a spear of electricity...

Something I've noticed... I die in the same amount of hits on my pyro(11 vigor, light armor) as my dexterity character does with 25 vigor and medium armor. It's almost as if the enemies deal % based damage which, of course, is absurd. Only time I really noticed my lower health was when I fell down the bridge in catacombs of Carthus and died - something I didn't do on my dex char.

I don't really mind scared people when I'm sunbro'ing, that's what your elder sun-worshipping brother is there for! Since I don't sunbro bosses until I've defeated them alone I learn all the fights which makes it a lot easier. Still haven't died as a sunbro and if I ever did I would be truly ashamed. Luckily I haven't met people who literally stand behind a pillar the entire fight... I mean, what's the point then?

I wonder how long it would take to finish the game by not playing? Make a character and as soon as you can just summon people, let them clear the way to the boss for you and let them kill the boss alone. Continue doing this until Lord of Cinder is dead!

Do anyone have a good way of getting summoned as a Darkmoon Blade? I need the covenant rewards for trophies but I've not been summoned once...

Just had another "hide behind a pillar" summoner. At Yhorm. They had the storm ruler...

Deleted
    Just had another "hide behind a pillar" summoner. At Yhorm. They had the storm ruler...
    But... but... this game is so much harder than Candy Crush How else am I supposed to kill bosses????

You have to wonder why someone would even bother summoning help for a boss you can kill in 30 secs with 3 charge attacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnecyl View Post
    But... but... this game is so much harder than Candy Crush How else am I supposed to kill bosses????
    What
    Would
    Guts
    Do

- - - Updated - - -

Standing outside of Yhorm got summoned by a guy who was invaded, edgelord build with katana -sans wallet chain and naruto cosplay unfortunately- doing the slow walk and buffing like crazy.

I one shot him with the Greater Gnaw Hex Miracle.

Boy am i getting some angry PSN messages now.

Bleed resistance folks. Never forget it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Haha I love messing with invaders as a summon. Had one try to escape up a ladder with low HP so I pulled out my bow and sniped him in the face. Sometimes I wish I was playing on PS4 so I could receive messages.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    90% of people I help are worthless and don't deserve the kills. Even if they do try to attack they make no attempt at actually learning the boss and just wait on you to have aggro and go in from behind r1 spamming.

The biggest peeve would be helping people with Pontiff, why they think this guy is so hard idk. I rolled into him on my blind run with 40k souls in my pocket and 1 shot him. Boss is a complete joke that telegraphs every one of his attacks. If someone is scared to get in and attack him they shouldn't be playing any souls game period.

GG with locking platinum trophy behind carrying scrubs through the game, always had an issue with these trophies. Loved that Bloodborne platinum didn't involve multiplayer at all.
    Truth be told...Pontiff Sulyvhan is my kryptonite. For whatever reason I have the hardest time with him out of all the bosses. But here's the ridiculous part, its only when I'm the host. If I'm a summon I can block and dodge all day and have my way with him. As soon as I face him myself I get wrecked...there's just something about him that messes me up.
    SWTOR Friend Referral Code: http://www.swtor.com/r/kg3Sch

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    My best invasion moments thus far have involved the room where you join the aldritch faithful covenant. One time I was invading and kicked someone down that ladder after the two beasties aggro'd, another time I was invaded and did the same..after using a seed that makes enemies react to invaders.

That area in general seems like a goldmine though, like the time there were four of us (two invaders, host, sunbro) duking it out on *that* bridge before Yorshka. You know the one if you've been there. That's right, four people fighting on that bridge.

Quote Originally Posted by Cattleya View Post
    My best invasion moments thus far have involved the room where you join the aldritch faithful covenant. One time I was invading and kicked someone down that ladder after the two beasties aggro'd, another time I was invaded and did the same..after using a seed that makes enemies react to invaders.

That area in general seems like a goldmine though, like the time there were four of us (two invaders, host, sunbro) duking it out on *that* bridge before Yorshka. You know the one if you've been there. That's right, four people fighting on that bridge.
    I had an invader try to kill me there while the 2 dogs where still alive, ran up ladder he chased kicked him off ledge lulz all around.

I wish they made it so the NPC's attacked the invaders as well.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    I wish they made it so the NPC's attacked the invaders as well.
    tree of giants seed?