Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Coalfist Gronnling, Patch 6.2 PTR - Build 20111, PTR Character Copy Disabled

See the front page for the latest notes.
    Last edited by chaud; 2015-06-09 at 10:31 PM.

More gronnling mounts for the mount god!

#FreeMoveth2015

Deleted
    i hope you have fixed the shiyard-thingy, because from the last video from Preacher he told us that the shipyard is broken as SHIT. and the vid was released yesterday.

Deleted
    Gronnling mount as meta achievement reward was cool, before they added so many other ways to obtain it. Its not even funny anymore.

Having a mount reward from a garrison missions is ridiculous... and watch me still not get it for months on end. Took me months to get the thing that turns the selfie camera into a toy, and I had already finished the achievement a few days after it came out. Using rare garrison missions to hand out unique rewards is a terrible idea. Mainly because once this expansion is over, it will be the biggest pain in the ass for anyone to get them. I feel like no one is thinking of that situation.
    Last edited by Jasper Kazai; 2015-06-09 at 10:40 PM.

Deleted
    The mount is so rare EVERYONE will get it!!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasper Kazai View Post
    Having a mount reward from a garrison missions is ridiculous... and watch me still not get it for months on end. Took me months to get the thing that turns the selfie camera into a toy, and I had already finished the achievement a few days after it came out. Using rare garrison missions to hand out unique rewards is a terrible idea. Mainly because once this expansion is over, it will be the biggest pain in the ass for anyone to get them. I feel like no one is thinking of that situation.
    Wow, that is pretty bad luck, I got the selfie thing the first day it released.

10+ Year Old Account
    That Gronnling is ugly.

PVE players need options for more color schemes, because the green PVP one is arguably better than the raid one.

Deleted
    people really need something to complain.... i mean whats wrong with a free mount? i'd love to get it since i dont have time to farm or wait 5 days in one spot. srsly wow players get a grip. stop complaining and complaining.

... Another patch note batch, another piss on allready dead hopes for this patch bringing anything worthwhile mentioning (LIKE BALANCE) to the table.

They've removed the Hand of the Prophet and Vol'jin's Headhunters reputation tabards from the vendors. Looks like we won't be getting those after all.

You need three of your followers to be holding 675 ilvl gear along with having two major traits (Danger-zone etc.) for each that matches the ones required by the mission, so it ain't easy getting it.

So...release candidate. Next Tuesday would be releasing three days before early access for FFXIV: Heavensward. Waiting until the following Tuesday means they'd be dropping the patch on Heavensward release day.

Which do you predict? I personally hope next Tuesday. Means most of the gamebreaking shitty bugs for 6.2 will be patched by the weekend, so I can play WoW while Square Enix works through their own shitty, gamebreaking bugs.

as opposed to having to run old content for mount drops?
    Member: Dragon Flight Alpha Club, Member since 7/20/22

Finally I can get a Gronnling to ride!
    @UcanDoSht - you must of missed the chance to complain at WotLK with all the different colors of flying drakes. It's been going on for awhile in each expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by ZenX View Post
    You need three of your followers to be holding 675 ilvl gear along with having two major traits (Danger-zone etc.) for each that matches the ones required by the mission, so it ain't easy getting it.
    I never said it was easy. (But it is easy, it just is time consuming to get followers up there.) I was more complaining about the RNG of it. I had more than enough followers maxed at 675 mere days after 6.1 hit, but it still took forever for the second selfie mission to appear. Even though I had already completed the achievement associated with the camera. And I knew of people who were literally ignoring the selfie missions because they didn't care about it. Meanwhile, I was sitting there waiting for it for months and had even put in effort that involved the camera. It's dumb. The camera toy turner thing should be tied to the achievement, not a random mission.

Quote Originally Posted by cuafpr View Post
    as opposed to having to run old content for mount drops?
    Running old raids is a much better situation. Look at it this way: to get a raid mount drop, you kill the boss and hope it drops. To get a specific garrison mission reward (i.e. this mount), you have to visit your mission table once a day or every few hours or whatever and just hope it appears. There's no skill or even entertainment involved. It's waiting for a list to show you what you want. You may be cynical enough to equate running an old raid to waiting for a list to show you what you want (a loot window being the list in this case), but at least you are experiencing an area that time was put into (art, mechanic design, etc etc). The garrison mission list is practically none of those things.
    Last edited by Jasper Kazai; 2015-06-09 at 11:35 PM.

Remember when having a cool unique mount meant you had to put a lot of time and effort into a hero. Mounts were so cool back at the start of the game because not everyone had them. Having an epic mount was a big deal, let alone having an epic mount that wasnt part of your faction. I get that Bliz wanted to add more cool stuff to the pot for everyone to have but there are like 300 mounts now. Non of them feel special after earning them.

I wish Bliz didnt abandon its roots so hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Nuno18 View Post
    people really need something to complain.... i mean whats wrong with a free mount? i'd love to get it since i dont have time to farm or wait 5 days in one spot. srsly wow players get a grip. stop complaining and complaining.
    I don't have time to mythic raid, so whats wrong with free gear? I don't have time for achievements, so whats wrong with just giving me free titles?

This is an RPG, you are supposed to be rewarded for time invested. I guess the Oprah method works too. YOU GET A GRONNLING, YOU GET A GRONNLING, EVERYBODY GETS GRONNNLINGGGGSSS.

Oh look another "+1 Mount".

15+ Year Old Account
    I dont mind that "everyone" will get an gronnling to ride

As long i can be special on my Yeti <3

#SpecialSnowflake