Page 3 of 396 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    It's not, the game takes place far into the future.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm hyped.
    far into the future doesn't sound right when it still has the same armor name??, there has to be some tie-in

Quote Originally Posted by kri4o View Post
    (DLC content on the disc, ready to be unlocked off the top of my head)
    Just to pick out this one, yes, Javik's model and abilities were on there. However all the actual content containing him came with the actual DLC. Maybe it's just me, but I get the character DLC for the character, not just the character.

Quote Originally Posted by aiko-chan View Post
    Come on guys. Where is the outrage on being stuck as a filthy ass human again? I can't be the only one who had their Asari MC dreams crushed?
    I wanted choice from Quarian, Asari, Salarian, Krogan and Human. :<

Prothean too, but I know that would never happen, but yeah.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    You guys got "human MC only" from a 20 second CGI clip?

Quote Originally Posted by Feali View Post
    I hope not. Couldn't get myself to play more than ~1 hour. Felt to much like Skyrim and I don't like Skyrim.
    That game gets a whole lot better once you're out of the Hinterlands.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cattleya View Post
    Nah, they flat out said it here: http://blog.bioware.com/2015/06/15/i...ect-andromeda/

"You will play a human, male or female, though that’s actually not the character you saw in the trailer (more on that later)."

Quote Originally Posted by Darkrulerxxx View Post
    far into the future doesn't sound right when it still has the same armor name??, there has to be some tie-in
    Considering they've said before we should hold on to our savegames, I expect there is some sort of catch-up.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cattleya View Post
    The blog post they released states this. :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Trailer suggests open-ish world like inquisition and the Mako is returning....

My hype levels are non existent right now. I just hope it has a better openish world than inquisition did, with side quests that actually mean something instead of just main quests and companion quests.

Come on guys. Where is the outrage on being stuck as a filthy ass human again? I can't be the only one who had their Asari MC dreams crushed?
    I like being a human honestly, so I don't mind it.

Krogans and Turians will also be present in the game. They're shown at 1:27 and 1:30 in the trailer.
    Strength Determination Merciless Forever

Armory

Quote Originally Posted by Darkrulerxxx View Post
    N7 is simply a line of Elite Alliance soldiers. Anderson was one, Shepard was one and Vega will become one after ME3. This character is simply an another N7 in the far future.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jester Joe View Post
    I like being a human honestly, so I don't mind it.
    Yeah but it shouldn't be the only option.

There are other races in the ME universe that are just as capable as humans of being epic galaxy protectors.

I'll approach this game cautiously, I've allowed myself to get to hyped over a mass effect game before and got burnt. I'm not particularly happy about having to play a human but whatever.

Yeah but it shouldn't be the only option.

There are other races in the ME universe that are just as capable as humans of being epic galaxy protectors.
    No, only hummans can defeat the roopers!

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    N7 is simply a line of Elite Alliance soldiers. Anderson was one, Shepard was one and Vega will become one after ME3. This character is simply an another N7 in the far future.
    It also makes sense for an N7 operative to lead a team on new discoveries like this one, as it seems to be.

- - - Updated - - -

Some awesome people have been compiling and updating a list of stuff known so far: https://docs.google.com/document/d/15i3nihgJTP_9SnXhAcypJQVSc3tMqvEBx4_NgGTkNXc/edit

Some good stuff in there.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lokinrond713 View Post
    Lol, interesting and combat, when its the same combat with shield mook! rocket mook! runs at u mook! its the same old, but please, i like ur shilling its so full of (fake) enthusiasm.
    You're right, lets go back to the bland, grey world of modern day shooters. 99% of which display their uniqueness by adequately varying the size, range, and rounds per second of their oversized gun models. Much better than combining biotic abilities to lift and detonate groups of enemies while laying down turrets to cover your flanks. And don't get me started on vanguards, there's a reason why no one else bothers to make that boring class in any other games... who wants to charge into the enemy at hyper speed, throwing seas of weaker opponents off their feet so that they can blast mechanical faces off with a shotgun point blank? What boring combat.

With reviews like yours, you should work for IGN.
    I think I've had enough of removing avatars today that feature girls covered in semen. Closing.
    -Darsithis

When the fuck is 'holiday'?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    When the fuck is 'holiday'?
    Late November-December usually. So yeah, 1½ years to go still.

- - - Updated - - -

Made a shortlist of what people might consider the most interesting things from the list I linked.

- The next game will feature a brand new story that has nothing to do with Shepard, although old characters might show up
    - Focus on exploration
    - The familiar gameplay elements known to Mass Effect fans
    - Aliens in your squad
    - Protagonist doesn't start out a hero like Shepard
    - Own ship
    - Old aliens as well as new ones. Krogans and salarians confirmed, someone might have spotted a turian
    - New and improved Mako, with improved controls!
    - Uses the Frostbit Engine 3 used for Battlefield and Dragon Age: Inquisition amongst others, the old trilogy utilized the Unreal Engine 3
    - Will have multiplayer, most likely co-op once more
    - No canon ending for ME3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    - No canon ending for ME3
    Genuine curiosity -> Where did you get that?
    I read the post multiple times, but maybe I'm tired (just came back from work) and can't extrapolate that from it

10+ Year Old Account
    Seems neat to me, as long as they try to distance themselves from the ME3 ending all the better in my opinion.