Poll: Have you ever or do you ERP?

Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Question Be Honest, have you ever ERP-ed?

Be Honest guys! Has anyone on here ever done erotic role play. In all honestly, yes I have. No being an asshole to people who have either, people do stuff differently and you have no right to judge someone just because they participated in something like this. But in all honestly, has anyone ever ERP-ed?

10+ Year Old Account
    No.... and I don't think such threads are allowed here....
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    No.... and I don't think such threads are allowed here....
    Doesn't really seem to go against the forum rules... No sexuality, but is this really sexuality we're talking about? I'm simply asking a basic question, I don't people to describe it

You make a lot of weird threads OP but to stay on topic:

No, no I have not. I suck at role playing despite my love of the role playing genre of games (this includes D&D tabletop). Plus unless it was someone I knew enough (possibly in real life) to just mess around, I'd probably not even think about doing erp.

Deleted
    I've never done any kind of RP.

That moment in your life when Enterprise Resource Planning has a dark twist.

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    You make a lot of weird threads OP but to stay on topic:

No, no I have not. I suck at role playing despite my love of the role playing genre of games (this includes D&D tabletop). Plus unless it was someone I knew enough (possibly in real life) to just mess around, I'd probably not even think about doing erp.
    Thank you, someone acknowledges me

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by nextormento View Post
    That moment in your life when Enterprise Resource Planning has a dark twist.
    Honestly I just want to give you money right now for this post...

10+ Year Old Account
    Nooooooooooooope, and honestly I've never really RP'ed at all. Just not my thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    yes on this very forum!

/worgenform

/MMorgy

I've done my fair share of RP in LOTRO, but I've never ERPed. It's really silly.

Deleted
    Yes I have.

10+ Year Old Account
    I used to play on RP-Servers, so... there are some beautiful hidden places in the world, you know?!

You mustn't go to Goldshire though. Never ever. Especially the inn. If you are leveling an alt, close your eyes and rush through it. Leave that place at once, don't touch anything. I'm serious here and I'm going to cry.
    The Horde should have used the manabomb on that hamlet.

hrm... I did sell a lap dance in goldshire once if that counts.. I was young and needed the lols.

10+ Year Old Account
    The feeling of your love mayonnaise frothing down my throat gets my vertical moisture flowing quicker than a greased weasel shit. Inserting a squash into my meat purse has me flooding sex wee faster than taco shits off a shiny shovel.

There's gentleman's relish haemorrhaging from your muffburster and I am wetter than a well diggers ass. I moan that I'm ready for more. With my open-faced ham sandwich now much like a shot cat, you think it's time to start plunging my Oprah Winfrey.

Hours of thrusting like this would leave any girl's fishy flaps looking like the Japanese flag, and I'm no different. Is now the time to mention that I really need to ease a sewer trout, I wonder? Some girls are happy just to audition the finger puppets when they're alone, but I whisper that I can't get off without having an egg timer in my quincy and a number of chillies up my tradesman's entrance.

Within no time, you feel the shitty cock snot leaking from my brown mile and all over my flappy meal, but you don't stop until you've punched all of your your penis porridge into my sludgy sideways crustacean. The unrelenting orgasms from your devil's bagpipe fucking my sperm socket make me come so hard, I begin sweating like a gypsy near an unlocked shipping container.

My clearing in the woods trembles like a shitting dog for hours after you leave.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

10+ Year Old Account
    Furry, gay, cross faction, totally accidental, totally hot...

We had to hold our guilds back from murdering each other after they found us.

75% of the voters probably also hate on The Witcher 3 for including sex scenes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope. Never RP'd either. One of those things I just don't really get.

I cybered back in my old mudding days, nothing in an online world that had graphics
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

10+ Year Old Account
    We used to bait-and-switch troll ERPers when bored. General goal was to lure them in and then completely freak them out. We stopped doing it because we encountered a dude that had no fucking limit at all.

ERP is amazing, try it out, you will love it.