Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Transgender prisoner Vikki Thompson 'considered at risk'

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-34918859

A transgender woman who was found dead at a male prison was considered to be "at risk of self-harm", an inquest has heard.
    Vikki Thompson, 21, of Neville Street, Keighley, died at Armley jail on 13 November. She had said she would kill herself if sent to a male prison.
    She was in custody awaiting sentencing for robbery and was being held in a single-occupancy cell at HMP Leeds.
    Wakefield Coroner's Court was told staff had been checking her hourly.

7+ Year Old Account
    And? Did "she" have a cock? While it's clearly not a good idea to put a "trans-woman" in gen-pop of a men's prison, it's worse to put someone with a cock in gen-pop of a women's prison. She was in a single cell, so effectively safe. You don't get to choose where you're imprisoned. Also, using the threat of suicide in an ultimatum does not shift the blame. The only person responsible for suicide is the person who takes their own life. Nothing to see here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sad result, but "she" should go to male prison if "she" still has a penis.

I think he is the only one who is responsible for his suicide. Sad, but criminals are criminals, don't do criminal stuff and you won't get into a prison. Or atleast hide your criminal activities better!

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't really see an issue here. This individual clearly had mental problems and was willing to kill themselves to prove a point.

I could understand her wanting to be put in a female prison if she underwent sex reassignment surgery, but if she still had a penis, I think they were right in putting her in a male prison.

Didn't we already have a thread about this?

We can't make a man into a women at least not yet the best we can do is mutilate them and hope it makes them feel better. The longer we are not honest with them the more harm it is going to do.

Deleted
    Trannies have mental illnesses, more news at 9.

So a felon just saved taxpayers a lot of money. Well done!

Deleted
    empathetic MMOC

Quote Originally Posted by Mellomania View Post
    Yes, and it devolved into an army of the posts you already see appearing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Starquake View Post
    Trannies have mental illnesses, more news at 9.
    Such as this one

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    empathetic MMOC
    Pretty much.

I don't get how these threads don't get insta-locked. It took only one post for the trans hate to start flowing. You can say it's not hate, but being derisive to someone by using quotations about their gender identity is hate.

Quote Originally Posted by Spraxle View Post
    I don't get how these threads don't get insta-locked. It took only one post for the trans hate to start flowing. You can say it's not hate, but being derisive to someone by using quotations about their gender identity is hate.
    It'll get hit once one of the mods refresh their browser.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mellomania View Post
    Yes, we did.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Deleted
    Could not care less.

Quote Originally Posted by Spraxle View Post
    I don't think you know what hate means... reality and hate are two different things.

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    I don't think you know what hate means... reality and hate are two different things.
    You can disagree with something without being an asshole about it. By being an asshole, you are not better than those evil "SJWs" I hear people complain about non-stop on here.
    Last edited by Moralgy; 2015-11-27 at 06:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by primalmatter View Post
    I'm perfectly aware of what hate is. I've seen hate and I've felt hate. But the anti-trans brigade on MMO-C that likes to come into these threads and push their agenda is mind boggling. It's a bunch of childish hate mongers sitting behind their computers scared that the world is changing. Probably the same people who bash(ed) homosexuals as it being a mental disorder and using air quotes and such when talking about it. Ignorance or stubborn refusal to look at the facts doesn't mean your message isn't hate.