Blizzard going full SJW on leather pants?

So I leveled a female rogue with the legion invasions and started searching for a few transmogs. I ended up finding something very curious.

Blizzard has been patching out most sexy, skimpy or even mildly short leather leggings. A few examples (check the wowhead 3D model vs actual screenshots):

-Bandit Pants
    -Nice Shorts
    -Cataclysmic Gladiator's Leather Legguards
    (sorry, new user, I was not allowed to post the links)

It's a little weird because those few famous cloth, mail and plate skimpy legs remain untouched, and even the leather chests from the same Cataclysmic set were not changed.

I tried asking around over the official forums and my post got deleted within minutes.

So... anyone has any idea whats going on? Is there any official word on why are they censoring specifically leahter leggings?

Why would they delete those posts on the official forums? Very bizarre.

Because the thread would without a doubt quickly devolve into an arguement about "SJW", and nothing constructive would come out of it.

Send in a ticket with the question, if you want a direct response.

10+ Year Old Account
    From wowhead it looks like these were incorrectly displaying the wrong armor model and were patched back to their original when the new player models were released.

No need to turn this into another right-wing conspiracy thread, we get enough of those around here as it is (it looks like you've already drawn out at least one of the usual suspects).
    There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." - Isaac Asimov

I mean making it into some political issue for no reason couldn't have POSSIBLY been the reason for it.

I think you need to take a step back and think about what you're complaining about here.

Wowhead viewer is incorrect. They look the same as always.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm going to lock this, you've gotten your answer as to the issue and I don't want this to go down the toilet.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)