Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    7+ Year Old Account
    Your UI is nostalgia overload.

Quote Originally Posted by Praytell View Post
    I still use recount tbh, im just interested, whats wrong with it? Is Skada just that much better?
    It's just bad. Poor updating and tracking of damage and healing and often has incorrect results. Skada should still be fine as far as I know, but most people would recommend switching to details!

ITT: UI snobs who likely can't roll their own.

Recount is crap, has been for a while. Omen, a relic from the days before all the mechanics were ripped out because they were "inconvenient". Rest of it, who cares?

OP is trolling or typical BM, can't tell.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

1. It says which weapon the relic is for in the tooltip.
    2. There are other specs to the Hunter class than BM
    3. World Quests take your class into consideration, NOT your spec.

Quote Originally Posted by Tozza View Post

It's still quite funny, the type of people this class still attracts to this day!
    You mean the same people that every other class attracts as well? Because I've seen some pretty retarded shit come from players of every single class... this hunter OP ain't half as bad as the Paladin who didn't understand why he couldn't be both a tank AND a healer at the same time, proclaiming how he had trained for dual-spec...

So is this is one of the "BM is just as good as MM" hunters that were spamming the forums early Legion?