Question [Question]:PvP, Feral vs DH

How do you deal with them as a Feral in general ?

Everywhere I meet them either in 2s 3s or open world

I can't really run from them...

and I cannot kill them...

Maybe I'm doing it wrong but I would appreciate if someone explains to me on how to survive or perhaps weaken them.
    Edit Signature.

The thing about Demon hunters is that their mobility is weak to roots, which we can cast instantly after every finisheder! Get off your Entanglings roots, keep your Rejuvenation and bleeds up, and try to kite as best as you can. DHs has a lot of burst movement speed, where as druids has a lot of sustained movespeed with dash, displacer beast and roar. Try to use those, as well as your heals while bleeding him out.

Also when he pops meta.. Stun him, root him, kite him, slow him and dont go near him to refresh bleeds unless they are stunned.
    Whether you think you can or can't - You're right!

You can read my in-depth Void Ranger / Dark Ranger class concept from 2019 (With pictures) here.

As a feral you need a healer. If you dont have a healer you have to better than their op mechanics.
    That means you have to be a much better player than their class allows them to be before player skill.

Short answer.. get a healer or get insanely much better while taking all the things IAMANIKOLAS said into consideration