Thread: MM Multi target

MM Multi target

Hi all,

New hunter here. Been playing around with my MM hunter and was wondering what the rotation for multi target was with trick shot build.

I understand that once it's 2 targets you start using multi shot as focus builder and then aimed shot during invulnerability for the ricochet.

During packs that have 6+ targets is it better to pop that trueshot and go ham with multi/marked shot and no aimed shot? What about without trueshot? Is aim shotting always better even though your marked shot is proccing a lot?

Thanks in advance!

Basically prioritize marked shot whenever you get a proc; but there will be moments where you don't have a marking targets proc and that's when you fill with aimed shots.

So basically for priority (assuming you use volley):
    1) Explosive Shot (if talented)
    2) When marking targets proc: Multishot -> Marked Shot
    3) When no marking targets proc: Aimed shot
    4) Multishot for focus

Not sure what to do when you have no vulnerable on the targets + no marking shots available, since it'll significantly reduce the damage of aimed shot.
    Probably still want to dump focus with aimed shots though.

EDIT: With the new traits, Windburst will probably be very good to use as well, as the trail will do AoE damage.
    Last edited by Nythiz; 2017-03-30 at 12:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Krunkus View Post
    Just to add to that, aimed shot doesn't always ricochet - trick shot needs to proc first
    literally wat
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Trick Shot proc is for single target. If multiple targets have Vuln, TS passively makes Aimed hit all of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

Guys how about single target trickshot? I cannot find any indepth guides for this. What I try is windburst on CD and try to manage my focus during vulnerable to hit two aimshots towards the end. How about marked shot? Do I use it when vuln ends? Do I use it on proc? Should I pool focus before using it for guaranteed 2 aimshots at the end of the window?

Deleted
    Hello,

Just want to point out few things here. First, when facing two targets and you DONT have Marking targets proc on, you want to use Arcane shot to generate focus since it generates 8focus per shot, Multi-shot generates only 6focus per shot when attacking 2 target(3focus per target). So you only want to use Multi-shot when you have marking targets up. +3 targets Marked shot > Aimed shot. And for what sebastianklima asked on single target, Use windburst on CD but not while you have vulnerable active, same goes to marked shot. Two aimedshot towards the end of vulnerable debuff is correct, but after it you are focus starved. I assume that you can use marked shot now, use it even if you are low at focus, use two arcane shots and one aimed shot to the end of the debuff.

Point is that you want high uptime on vulnerable, regardless of how many aimed shots you can fit in. Just like many other guides/guys has said and repeated in these forums, its totally fine to fit only one aimed shot to vulnerable window.