Quote Originally Posted by Zil View Post
    I had Topaz Clean and Detail trials and tried it on some sigs, but it's too much for me :s I used to minimise it so much that eventually thought, why I even bother lol I love getting similar effects i get with Topaz with Gradients and brushes. Takes longer, but more fun
    hehe I know I do the same, just saying hers worked well :P

PMs closed I have ALOT to catch up on been away so now have to get through my backlog
    Sig PMR ONLY: Closed | Queue: 0
    WP/Twitch: Deviantart | Queue: 0

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferous View Post
    My jaw just dropped. That is freaking amazing!

HOLY CRAP! That is amazing!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

10+ Year Old Account
    Thank you! I didn't think I would get that much praise. Thanks. It didn't come out as well as I was hoping it would but I'm glad you like it

Hey. how do i enter the sig? i type in [img] link [/img] and then it said im not elite enough that i need to make more posts, hence me doing so. is there a special place where i leave my sig there and it will autosig every time or do i have to type in [img]...... img] each single time?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sáfarie View Post
    with all these nice works i want to request a sig

Armory link eu.wowarmory.com/character-sh...n=S%C3%A1farie

Text:Sáfarie The kingslayer Guild: Antima
    Font: kinda metal look
    Background: Kinda the argent crusade style
    Color: more the colers of my sanc tier 10 gear
    Shape: Flames
    Pose: Stand while she block a attack
    Situation: Character on the left side looking to the right side where the name is

Additional information: i hope u can make something good of it and thx if u wanna do it.
    Yoinked
    Please only PM ONE ARTIST @ a time

|My Work|PM Requests:Closed| Sorry No Guild Banners|
    Please include complete Armory Link in your request AND make sure your helm is displaying or not displaying as per your request

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arostatic View Post
    Yoinked
    *In ultra cool Halo announcer voice* Yoink! Sorry, I had to do it
    Requests: CLOSED
    To tell you the truth, I don't actually think I'm crazy. I think I'm perfectly normal, and it's the rest of the world that's wrong in the head.

Deleted
    Oh...My....God.... O_O

Ooooh that's a very good idea to take stuff from vids, never thought about it! /ninjas :P beautiful!
    deviantART

Hi could someone help me with a Sig for my Warrior :eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Stormscale&cn=Fishb%C3%B8ne (Fishbøne - Stormscale[EU]), don't have any preferences except that i want to be geared in Wrathfull Gear with T2 Axe. Ty alot kisses <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Hope you like it, i know i strayed a bit from what you requested, but it's what felt right to me.

Please only PM ONE ARTIST @ a time

|My Work|PM Requests:Closed| Sorry No Guild Banners|
    Please include complete Armory Link in your request AND make sure your helm is displaying or not displaying as per your request

Deleted
    PM Request:

15+ Year Old Account
    I have a Wallpaper Request for a 1360X768 Format.

I'd like http://www.moviewallpaper.net/wpp/Ad...aper_1_800.jpg
    To be recreated using warcraft Peoples.
    The Position of Adam Sandler to be Illidan Stormrage, Chris Rock with Helmetless Gray Haired Arthas, Burt Reynolds with Varian, Nelly with Thrall, Michael Irvin with Bolvar Fordragon Pre-Lich King.
    The rest up in the back can be the artists imagination. But those guys mentioned I'd like to have collaged into a desktop wallpaper similiar to that design with the Little "longest yard" tag, instead Reading Cataclysm December 7th, 2010.

Thank you artists, you all do insane work. I love all of it, please make me a bitchin wallpaper!

Made by Ariyana!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tamato View Post
    I have a Wallpaper Request for a 1360X768 Format.

I'd like http://www.moviewallpaper.net/wpp/Ad...aper_1_800.jpg
    To be recreated using warcraft Peoples.
    The Position of Adam Sandler to be Illidan Stormrage, Chris Rock with Helmetless Gray Haired Arthas, Burt Reynolds with Varian, Nelly with Thrall, Michael Irvin with Bolvar Fordragon Pre-Lich King.
    The rest up in the back can be the artists imagination. But those guys mentioned I'd like to have collaged into a desktop wallpaper similiar to that design with the Little "longest yard" tag, instead Reading Cataclysm December 7th, 2010.

Thank you artists, you all do insane work. I love all of it, please make me a bitchin wallpaper!
    I can try to do this tomorrow, but I don't want to commit to it... If someone wants to commit to it, go ahead!

hey guys i really love and admire your skill. this is my first post sothouht id ask really realy nicely for a siq. What i was hopeing was my main Shaman Resto named Lplatehealer here is an armory link. i was wondering if she could be in Tier 11 if not just tier 10 its all good but can she be hitting her bum like the rude animation in wow armory? also a blue back round of you choice but can i have her name to the right and my guild The Bandits on left? and can she have a kind of resto shammy healing aura if possible please?. Cheers thank you very much hope its enought info if not tell me what ya need and ill post more ty. apparently it wont let me post any links as this is my fist post. my tons name is Lplatehealer on wow armory Caelestraz the only one in the world lol ty again

Quote Originally Posted by Lplatehealer View Post
    hey guys i really love and admire your skill. this is my first post sothouht id ask really realy nicely for a siq. What i was hopeing was my main Shaman Resto named Lplatehealer here is an armory link. i was wondering if she could be in Tier 11 if not just tier 10 its all good but can she be hitting her bum like the rude animation in wow armory? also a blue back round of you choice but can i have her name to the right and my guild The Bandits on left? and can she have a kind of resto shammy healing aura if possible please?. Cheers thank you very much hope its enought info if not tell me what ya need and ill post more ty. apparently it wont let me post any links as this is my fist post. my tons name is Lplatehealer on wow armory Caelestraz the only one in the world lol ty again
    Claimed
    deviantART

tyvm mate i cant wait to see it oh also can she not have a helm. id hate to mask a beautiful draenei face ty again

Aye, thought to not put the helm on anyway Will make it after work later today.
    deviantART

thx mate i recently bought photoshop recently hopeing to do this stuff but it is alot harder than ppl think.