Deleted
    Also made a youtube Wallpaper, please rate it too

Deleted
    Tenkachii made this Signature/avatar for me

After a week my request still hasn't been picked up yet so I assume the artists find my idea too difficult :P
    So, I would like to update my request to the following:
    Be creative! Just the name What Went Wrong and Talnivarr need to be inthere.
    Thanks on advance,
    Awen

Name: Bloodmaw
    Server: Grim batol (EU)
    Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...loodmaw/simple
    Details: Assassination spec
    Gear: Cata Rogue pvp set ( epic version ) + Any two big mean looking daggers
    Helmet: No ty
    Theme: Black and sage green, Kinda want the focus to be poisons so maybe green glow on daggers etc
    Pose: mainly just the face - upper shoulders with daggers in the shot somewhere, maybe upper torso with both arms outstretched

Hope thats enough info, big ty in advance

Hey guys been looking at your work for a while and requested one a few days back but in the end due to cata and knowing things will take time i took it upon myself to train up.

Although im still in learning was looking at your fractalisations and particle effects which i presume are via brushes so hence my question where to find good brushes for particles and shattered fragment effects.

Note: if i get to a slightly better level ill be taking requests too but as above im still a learner although work ive done found here salystra.deviantart.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Equim View Post
    I really don't see anything wrong with playing what you enjoy. Be it Frost, Fire, Arcane or Hello Kitty Island Adventure.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeeee, new banner for me :3 my favorite phrase during this time of expansions..
    I also (finally) fixed Susaku's banner. Thanks for being so patient, mate!
    IMAGE Y U NO WORK!?

Last edited by Katana Angel; 2010-12-08 at 05:09 PM. Reason: Fix'd!

Quote Originally Posted by Lenua View Post
    Just want to Ask if someone could make a avatar for me please? Troll Druid, like my sig here
    Picked up see below cut out avatar
    img844.imageshack.us/img844/705/rueava.png

cant post links
    Quote Originally Posted by Equim View Post
    I really don't see anything wrong with playing what you enjoy. Be it Frost, Fire, Arcane or Hello Kitty Island Adventure.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Salystra View Post
    Picked up see below cut out avatar
    img844.imageshack.us/img844/705/rueava.png

cant post links
    Thanks a lot i changed it a bit :3
    Last edited by mmoc67a1033248; 2010-12-08 at 08:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyTaco93 View Post
    Definately. Before you just seemed like a bitter person yelling at people. Now you're a bitter person yelling at people but you can ban their ass if they yell back!

Also, Garots is Murloc! Garots is DEATH o_o
    I will spare you when I take over the world.

If anyone needs some sort of Avatars, I am making a few for a limited time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

10+ Year Old Account
    Avatars of what? My DK? Shown in this here wallpaper I made? About to kill a night elf Demon Hunter?
    http://crazytaco93.deviantart.com/#/d34gg5b?

Or mebbeh the new Thrall? Like the one in my avatar... *hint hint nudge nudge throw orphan*
    Last edited by CrazyTaco93; 2010-12-09 at 09:25 AM.
    Requests: CLOSED
    To tell you the truth, I don't actually think I'm crazy. I think I'm perfectly normal, and it's the rest of the world that's wrong in the head.

Deleted

Thumbs up

I would like a nice forum sig for my dk. You would really make me happy cause im rly not creative.

His name is fanaticus.

Server name: Karazhan

guild: Fish and friends

armory link: eu(dot)battle(dot)net/wow/en/character/karazhan/fanaticus/simple
    (cant post links yet)

I would like to have him wear tier 11 heroic dk set with 2 goodlooking onehanders.

i'd rader have him without his helmet but if it looks better go ahead.

pose: (in combat)

general colour scheme: red/orange

extra: maybe some elemental earth/fire theme

lots of thanks in advance send me a message in mmo-champion if you are done

Ty guys for being so nice lol =)

Name/guild: faylanx, iconic
    Server: (us) illida,n horde
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...faylanx/simple

Set/pose: normal mage t11 with no helm. Would like my troll /sitting plz =)
    Color: glacial blue and molten orange

I'm going to do my best to describe this >.<

This pic would be set in an icy cave with some scattered stalagmites/tites around. Would some of them to be smoking with some orange steam comming off and a small few of them to be activley on fire (but not melting.

Id like my toon off to the left /sitting with his hands smoldering in frostfire.

id like the ice floor of the cave to be cracked in some place with faint orange lines in a few of the cracks. The cracks would get more thick and dense around the mid-right and right side of the pic where my name/guild name would be. Right under my guild name is where the cracks would be clearly molten orange and dense.

My name would be writin in a thin cursive like font with a molten orange like color. My name would be relativly small as my guild name will be large.

The guild name would be writtin with letters carved out of ice. The letters would be cracking too with molten orange in the cracks. The "O" in "iconic" would be icy like the rest but it'd be a horde symbol and completly uncracked. Instead it'd be on fire.

If someone here can pull this off id be greatly appreciative =D.

Plz message me with complications/progress if you decide to work on it. Tyvm!

Deleted
    Visible Text: Skrunch
    Armory Link: Cant provide one, Wont let me post a link/image but my char is Skrunch on Nagrand EU
    Gear Set: Tier 10 Death Knight (Sanctified Scourgelords (The Blue One))
    Helm Visible: No Helm Please
    Pose: Swing A Weapon, Perhaps through some ghouls /zombies
    Colour Scheme: Frosty
    Extras: I'm a Gnome Death Knight,

Not sure if this is the place, But if an Avatar Can go with it, then Brilliant, If not, Meh
    Thanks Very Much
    Last edited by mmoc95c97f64ce; 2010-12-09 at 04:00 PM.

Hey everybody! I'm here to get an updated sig. I have gotten a faction change and I'm no longer Alliance!

Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...g%c3%ab/simple
    Server: Staghelm
    Guild: Euxoda
    Name: SCAGË
    Race: Orc
    Class: DK
    Spec: Frost

What I would like Is a very clean sig(pref topaz clean)look to it. I would like my name, guild, and server all on the sig. Font wise nothing to overwhelming make it simple please. T11 heroic DK gear please. If you could make it go along with his spec that would be awesome, frosty like.

Armor: DK heroic T11
    Wep: duel wielding Soul blade x2 http://www.wowhead.com/item=65103

Thanks guys for your awesome work!

Also looking for a guild wallpaper PM me if you are up to <----this

Hi I would like to request a sig for my new main my DK

Wow Armory http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...%c3%a4w/simple
    Visible text - OutlÄw
    Guild - Ex Nihilo
    Server- Lightbringer
    Race - Forsake
    Class - DK Unholy
    Armor- Perferably have him in the Tier 11 Green set, with the background lime greenish to make the gear and the unholy presence logo. WITH Helmet on please !
    Weapon - Two 1 handers would be awesome.
    Pose - In Combat
    Color Scheme - Unholy colors, !

All in all I would like a clean look, my characters name, and Guild name in it. And the DK colors in it, the green and frost perhaps. Thank you please pm me.

Unhappy

Request please ^_^
    Wow Armory: I'm not allowed to post URLs yet the name is just hopezero no fancy characters
    Name: Hopezero
    Class: Druid
    Sever: Shadowmoon
    Guild: Volatile
    Race:Troll
    If possible could you do a troll kitty melting faces? ^_^ I'm not picky at all, ya'lls work is amazing! Thanks a lot for all the time and effort you guys put into your sigs!
    If i could request one thing it would to have the guild tag in there (anywhere)
    Thanks again!!!

Deleted

Signature & Avatars

I would love 2x signatures & avatars to them.

Name: Tasanee & Takizas Server: Arathor & Agamaggan (Eu)
    Armory link: "You are not allowed to post any kinds of links, images or videos until you post a few times."
    Gear set: Tier 10 DPS on bouth
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: Back to Back
    General colour scheme: Black background with Purple lines/dotts
    Any extras: Alliance & Horde flag in splitt behind my chars (a bit faded)
    --- --- --- ---
    Name: Loriana Server: Arathor Guild: Fouls Bane
    Armory link: "You are not allowed to post any kinds of links, images or videos until you post a few times."
    Gear set: Tier 9
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: Shooting something with my bow
    General colour scheme: Black & Yellow (Match the guild tabard)
    Any extras: Who ever makes it has free hands on it.

Thank you //Tasanee

I would like everyone who has sent a PM to me within the last week (all expect Rocheku) to send their requests to another artist (that's ONE, not multiple).
    I'm also not reading any new PMs, so stop sending them please.

I simply don't have enough time and motivation to sit down with these requests, and for that I apologize.

The colors you wanted would not mesh, actually looked like an odd rainbow here's what I did come up with though. Hope you like it!

Quote Originally Posted by Wollveren View Post
    Hello artists! I wish to request a signature so I will get straight into it

Name (and what to be shown on signature): Wollveren (name), Undenied (guild). I prefer to have the Name Wollveren larger than the guild and ontop.
    Race and Class: Human Death Knight.
    Armory (incase you are curious) Wollveren, EU-Terrokar.
    Specc (to base colours on): Unholy.
    Gear to be used: Please I would like t11 heroic Death Knight armor, holding Reclaimed Ashkandi (the 2-handed sword), Please do show helmet!
    Colours: My main colours I am looking for is, Black (background), Green (ambience around spells or self), Blue (enchantment on weapon), Red (Glow around Name and guild) and Lastly Purple (As a mix with all to make a necrotic aura)..
    Decals: Please do remember to show enchantment on weapon, an aura and of course, Blue Death Knight eyes!
    Mood of character to be in: Please make my char look bad-ass, like he is ready for battle with his weapon wielded and near his face.
    Theme: Please add a dark necrotic background, with the Name and guild to the right of the character, have it with a reddish aura to the Name and guild (Please also make the name look like it is vibrating but clear). Weapon to be enchanted with some sort of frosty rune enchantment, with small purple lightning coming out of it, and a green aura to player (if possible mixed with purple).
    Zoom: Please have show somewhere around the Shoulders to top of the head visible, with the weapon wielded.
    If you are still having troubles with my very demanding and informative request (hehe ^^) I like it to be something like the signature above (Geezok the Goblin, made by Crazytaco93) I would like the outcome something like that, but with a Death Knight feel to it. Please make it Legendary, push you amazing artistic talents
    Thanks a billion.... or a trillion
    I will love you forever cuz it will be awesome!
    Wollveren of Undenied

Btw I made my own request template but just cuz I wanted mine to be more informative, still just as good

PM.
    Requests still closed.