Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast

Re: Anyone notice priests dont bitch?

Quote Originally Posted by Berdine
    shadow dps is fine lol, i have a shadow offspec, i pull 3.8k in shit dps, its just theory crafters who care that they pull 2% under mages or some shit, TBH i only really pvp because i dont have time to raid hardcore also i find it boring after raiding hardcore nax/maly/ulduar, but yes shadow priests do QQ alot :P
    In best in slot, Heroic, 25-man ToTC Gear, Mages did a lot more than 2% more damage than us.

I wasn't much of a huge bitcher about Shadow DPS, but if it was fine, than why in the world are they buffing our DPS by over 10% in the next patch? That's all I'm saying.
    Quote Originally Posted by Novakhoro View Post
    I recommend shoulder surgery immediately... there's no way you didn't fuck it up with how hard you just reached.

most healers i have encountered don't bitch. but anyway if you take a look at the number of topics/post in the class forum, the priest forum has one of the least number of topics/posts, i don't think we dominate the forum very much, which in turn may feel like "less" bitching.

i don't bitch, i'm nice. and so are most people here.

GM/Raid Leader of <Air>, Sargeras-US, Alliance
    13/13M Mythic Morning/Day-Time Raiding Guild

Now recruiting for Legion! Apply at air-guild.com

priests don't bitch? i loled. hard.
    have you already forgotten the penance nerf? 'at least give us the option to glyph for something else, boo hoo', as if you got something else to glyph for.
    what about the poh nerf? '/cry, blizz gave us the option to heal other parties so now they're punishing us for doing what they wanted'
    or 'omg, look, the priest from paragon is last on dps meter. blizz screwed shadow priests once again'.

give me a break. every class is bitchy at some points. priests just got an imba pvp spec and tons of pve spells to use in their rotation so they better shut it if they don't wanna get ultra-nerfed, just like resto druids.

sorry if someone already brought these up.

(i own a priest)

I haven't read any other posts in this topic except the for title...

going off that.. When I start to think about it... they really don't.. >.>

shadow dps is fine lol, i have a shadow offspec, i pull 3.8k in shit dps, its just theory crafters who care that they pull 2% under mages or some shit, TBH i only really pvp because i dont have time to raid hardcore also i find it boring after raiding hardcore nax/maly/ulduar, but yes shadow priests do QQ alot :P
    My lock's been doing 4.5k+ on dummies, self-buffed, since Naxx. I'm gonna guess even your "shit dps [gear?]" is ahead of the hodgepodge stuff I had back then. Shadow needs the buffs it's getting.

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedPower
    Who cares about Curses? Curses dont MS, OOOO BURN.

If priest were given psn removal they would but upped to where shamens and pallys are with 3 dispell types. His point is verry valid. You just can't handle it. It was already announced that Druids are getting magic dispell in the next xpac so. Priest are the only ones left out of 3 types unless they get curse or psn removal in the xpac which we dont know so we have to assume no and bitch untill we get it.
    http://www.wowhead.com/?spell=64129
    ? *sheepish grin*

Honestly it doesn't seem like you guys are suffering that much for the lack, as some above posters have pointed out.

As for the OP: I think in general priests maybe complain less than other classes, but "don't" is definitely not the operative term here.

priests dont post and bitch because they are too buzy healing / molesting small humanioids

Quote Originally Posted by Noomz

Yeah RMP teams aren't good at all are they?
    nawh, RMP ain't all that great, it's just really good players playing it, that's why you see so many of them.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by rabbimojo
    http://www.wowhead.com/?spell=64129
    ? *sheepish grin*

Honestly it doesn't seem like you guys are suffering that much for the lack, as some above posters have pointed out.
    "On yourself". Body and Soul doesn't count, it's mostly about the speed buff. /sigh

Name say it all, i love priest forums for the pure fact priests dont bitch, we cop nerfs alot (this isnt bitching) but take it on the chin, keep it up peeps, we'll be flavor one day, ps this also goes for AJ forums, check em out
    You're definitely a newbie.

The worst was when they moved Fear Ward from a Dwarf racial and gave to everyone. Well that part was actually nice because up until then I was the only one with FW in guild and I was tired of being the FW bitch, but it kinda sucked when it went from a 10min duration with a 30sec CD to a 3min duration with a 3min CD. But then they gave us Chastise, which was pretty cool. It was still cool even when they changed it from a 1sec stun to just a root. Until they took that away after like 2 months cuz of the massive qq. Haha but really I've been playing my priest for 4 years and everytime something gets nerfed I just figure out how to get passed it and never had a problem being effective.

15+ Year Old Account

*Makes priest*

Wow, did you guys see that one nerf thats coming to us? Like srsly its not like even blizz wants us to do top dps! liek we should more dps then all pure dps classes because were da shadow man! and dont even get me startd with healin

I have noticed that 99% of priests seem to be very calm and wellspoken people. Usually female as well.
    Personal site: http://fuh-q.com
    My Kitteh's personal site: http://kitteh.in

Quote Originally Posted by Pascal
    Priests got all their whining out during the first three years of WoW. My priest friend NEVER stopped whining. Every patch it was "Oh, look, priests still didn't get any buffs and we're still useless," or "The priest patch section is 1/10th the length of every other class' - and it's all nerfs." etc. etc. He linked me tons of priest forum threads (from the official WoW forums) where there were plenty of other priests besides him whining, as well.

Maybe it's different today, but I've gone through years of listening to priests bitch. Maybe they're all bitched out.

And the funny part being that Blizzard says tree form - the idea of sacrificing damage to put heals at the same level as every other healer - is a poorly implemented idea. Given the tons and tons of priests who have constructed longwinded posts and arguments against priests ever getting something like holy form, I'm surprised you're still for it.
    You got things mixed up.

A holy form, from priests' version. Is that it supposedly to be the best *healing* class. Not *average*. At least try to see it from historic perspective if you want to discuss it.

Like how *shadow* was THE FACE MELTER, but kinda useless otherwise. (and back then, priest was *the best* healing class... )
    But blizzard changed their philosophy on "warrior, priest, dps"... while others are mere substitutes.

As for the tons of priests that have constructed longwinded posts and arguments. /shrug. There are tons and tons of priests that have argued that we should have kept shadow mend. Your point being?

Quote Originally Posted by Kentukyfried
    I have noticed that 99% of priests seem to be very calm and wellspoken people. Usually female as well.
    Yeah I would have to agree that most priests i come across are female, and I have encountered very few who are dickheads/bitchbots. However I don't think I could count the number of hunters, mages and paladins who just complain continuously.

I've found that shamans and warlocks also appear to be more understanding of changes to their class. But this is all from personal experience and I could be wrong in terms of the whole community.

Either way, as long as they have a shadow tree, I will always love my priest no matter what they do to it! =]

Quote Originally Posted by domzae
    I've found that shamans and warlocks also appear to be more understanding of changes to their class.
    I hope, that is major use of sarcasm right there, if not... you aren't in the forums very often, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Parynziux
    So, you are clearly the biggest nerf to your class. Hush.

Quote Originally Posted by DrJones
    I hope, that is major use of sarcasm right there, if not... you aren't in the forums very often, right?
    They have 1 spec that with 4 buttons can do 8k dps in 226+ gear.
    They'd stop bitching and play it.

Quote Originally Posted by Fanty
    priests don't bitch? i loled. hard.
    have you already forgotten the penance nerf? 'at least give us the option to glyph for something else, boo hoo', as if you got something else to glyph for.
    what about the poh nerf? '/cry, blizz gave us the option to heal other parties so now they're punishing us for doing what they wanted'
    or 'omg, look, the priest from paragon is last on dps meter. blizz screwed shadow priests once again'.

give me a break. every class is bitchy at some points. priests just got an imba pvp spec and tons of pve spells to use in their rotation so they better shut it if they don't wanna get ultra-nerfed, just like resto druids.

sorry if someone already brought these up.

(i own a priest)
    Again, I think people are mixing up "bitching" with criticism. In your world, the only people who wouldn't "bitch" would be mindless automatons who follow every word of Fearless Leader. The Penance nerf was met with heavy criticism, not because "QQQQQ dontnerfmebro," but because there was a simple, elegant solution they the could have done, but chose not to for whatever reason. I don't remember massive "bitching" about PoH, I remember "Nice while it lasted, but we all knew it was coming because the coefficient on PoH was insane." As far as shadow priests, they aren't "bitching" about being last on the DPS meters, but commenting on the eventuality of being SEVERELY behind other hybrid specs because of a lack of stat scaling.

So, are there priests who "bitch?" Sure, but I would contend a helluva lot less than other classes.

Quote Originally Posted by Puremallace
    I am talking in BG's. If a priest is camping the lumber mill, my ass is going for leap without a doubt.
    Unless you learn to LoS, Interrupt or hell, even L2P.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nangz
    GoD isn't so great for unholy
    Quote Originally Posted by HoX
    i dont understamd ???

Quote Originally Posted by [-Spiritus-
    ]
    Again, I think people are mixing up "bitching" with criticism.
    Whats the difference? I saw a lot of "this nerf is useless bla bla bla" post when the change was announced.
    People say warlocks bitch when we said "Thanks for the burst but thats not what we need."

Quote Originally Posted by [-Spiritus-
    ]
    Again, I think people are mixing up "bitching" with criticism.
    Anyone who was following wow forums (at least the US wow forums; EU may have been a bit more adult about it, I certainly wouldn't know) during the CoH and penance nerfs, you would know there was plenty of "bitching". There were certainly some priests who kept their emotions in check and and aired their concerns in a constructive manner, but there were many more people who were just raging. *Especially* concerning the CoH nerf.

That is just the way things work, though. It is no critique on priests. Individuals from every class act like the sky is falling when they read about anything that can even be perceived as a nerf.