Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Gnomes will never reclaim back their own capital city bcuz.....

Gnomeregan is in the same territory where Ironforge is, so, what u think?

Re: Gnomes will never reclaim back their own capital city bcuz.....

Whats the connection?

I think it could very well be possible that they get back their capital, yet I imagine that they wont reclaim all of it and so it becomes more of a secondary capital (not as important as IF). Same with the trolls, but they will be rebuilding since other trolls took over and most likely defiled everything.
    "The reign of a nation is infinite, where as the leader is finite."
    -The Commander

Do the gnomes even have the population to carry such action? Or shall i say an army?

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Grimbold
    Or shall i say an army?
    ...I don't want to imagine that...I will die from laughing.

They couldn't do this pre-cataclysm as there were no gnome healers though with the addition of gnome priests... they'll swam like locusts taking over the world

Been saying for YEARS now....

Trolls start a new capitol in Stranglethorn Vale, replacing Grom'Gol and offering the Horde a southern capitol in the Eastern Kingdoms. With Cataclysm wrecking most of STV, it's possible the Darkspear Trolls will rush in and lay claim to what few islands are left, cannibalizing (pun intended) the other nearby ruins for their own city.

Gnomes break into Gnomeregan, activate the city's emergency systems, and the whole damn city reveals itself to be one giant machine, capable of drilling through the mountains and splashing down into the sea, where the intrepid gnomes float their capitol to Kalimdor and it becomes the Alliance's southern capitol on that continent.

Balanced. Gives both factions a new capitol for their races that don't currently have one, and bases in areas where they currently have limited access. Problem solved; the Trolls get to return to their traditional home and beat up their former enemies, the gnomes use their technological prowess to reclaim their city. Everyone wins.

For added fun, have the mobile version of Gnomeregan spherical, like a certain 1980s fortress, and in typical Gnome fashion, make it all the way to Kalimdor but get stuck just off-shore. Their base is thus, underwater, and connected to the land by a flight path and maybe a really short underwater train. But at least it's still in this dimension .
    - Renowned expert in the field of Paladinery -
    - & Author of -
    The Highly Acclaimed "Reinvention" Threads
    North Lordaeron - Stratholme
    - Angor Coast-

http://www.wowhead.com/?achievement=4437

That achievement requires horde members to pelt all Alliance leaders with a bb. That list has 5 names, I can only assume since we currently don't have a High Tinker Mekkatorque that he would have to be the gnome leader. You decide.

Check the Alliance version, the horde have 5 leaders now too
    http://www.wowhead.com/?achievement=4436

Quote Originally Posted by Cleeq

That achievement requires horde members to pelt all Alliance leaders with a bb. That list has 5 names, I can only assume since we currently don't have a High Tinker Mekkatorque that he would have to be the gnome leader. You decide.

Isnt High Tinker Meqqatorque in IF

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account

http://www.wowhead.com/?npc=7937

As soon as you come off the tram, he is right in front of you.
    Black Dragonflight: Kalel (Paladin), Ramage (Death Knight), Liquidc (Warrior), Aerynsùn (Monk), Nahdar (Shaman), Tokare (Druid), Jenista (Priest), Anabolix (Rogue), Findecano (Hunter), Lohra (Mage), Luminya (Warlock)

Yeah, he exists near the tram for the moment, but I don't believe he is considered a leader. I could be wrong, I guess we'll find out when winter veil comes.

I don't think the distance would be an issue. The new Goblin city is going to be practically attached to Org.

both those leaders exist,, the gnome one lives in tinker town of IF (according to wowhead) and the troll one is apparently in thralls room (once again according to wowhead)

They both exist so his statement "proving" that we will get new cities is null and void.

Yeah, he exists near the tram for the moment, but I don't believe he is considered a leader. I could be wrong, I guess we'll find out when winter veil comes.
    thats like saying Vol'Jin doesnt count as a leader
    This bro told a cool story on 2009-12-03 and proudly took part in the banfest.

The only reason gnomes have been unable to reclaim their city is because the poor midgets haven't had a healer amongst them. You see, with the new expansion, they will be joined by gnome priests. This will allow them to finally live through endless waves of monstrosities that previously would have slaughtered them.
    That is, until their priests run out of mana.

Quote Originally Posted by battosi08

both those leaders exist,, the gnome one lives in tinker town of IF (according to wowhead) and the troll one is apparently in thralls room (once again according to wowhead)
    "According to wowhead"? Have you been living under a rock? Vol'jin and the gnome king been existing for years...
    Chaos will soon consume order...embrace it or it will destroy you.

Yeah, seriously, what are these people?

Vol'jin and High Tinkerer have been, HAVE BEEEN and still are bosses. They're even considered the Faction Leaders of their factions.
    What are the three things a wise man fears?

The deep of the sea, a moonless night, and the wrath of a patient man.

Quote Originally Posted by Iseldir
    ]That is, until their priests run out of mana.
    Since when do priests run out of mana?

Quote Originally Posted by Charon544
    Since when do priests run out of mana?
    Gnome priests can not run out of mana.