Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: A New World ((SRP))

((I see he is traveling by boat. And I saw his signature on the bottom of the recruitment paper))

"I have myself, and ten other men, willing to explore in the name of the Narru."

He said, slowly sitting next to the three.

Through the Roof 'n' Underground. It's the only way to go my friend...

((Who were you talking to? Harrmood and I are both paladins.))

"I have twenty men and supplies, if you were speaking to me," Relys said.
    Soviet Russia was merely a setback!

Relys Sunwalker
    Rakzor Frostwolf
    Descle Dubraig

((I think he was speaking to me. Call me Vindicator, so we can know who who is talking to who ;D))

[color=purple]"I am sorry for not introducing myself properly. I am Vindicator Harrmood. I was walking through this port, as when I saw your plea for more help in your...erm, 'adventure'" *he said with a smirk*

Looking at the sun, Relys muttered, "Best be getting back to the inn now. It is getting late..."

Relys Sunwalker
    Rakzor Frostwolf
    Descle Dubraig

Marcus and Tyran arrived in Booty Bay on horseback. Eager for a break from chilly Northrend, Tyran had suggested a trip to the port city and Marcus had little reason to argue.

"Elwynn Forest seems so much smaller than I recall...my father used to go through the town of Goldshire to sell our crops in Stormwind," Tyran chattered. Marcus grunted. With childhood of religious structure, he had never ventured further than the gardens of the monastery.

"Get chur parrots here! Finest birds anywhere!" The wooden walkways were crowded with all sorts of merchants. Tyran paused, and glanced in the direction of the parrot seller. Then, he stared beseechingly at Marcus.

"What in the name of the Light would we do with a parrot? Bah. Let's get settled at the inn before we go throwing gold around like kings." Marcus rolled his eyes. A sign caught his attention.

"Looka here, Tyran. How does this sound for an adventure?"

Edging his horse closer to the notice, Tyran glanced it over. "Not bad, I suppose. You don't mean to say that you are interested in this foolhardy thing? For one, it specifically asks for sailors."

The warrior shrugged. "What can it hurt?" With that, Marcus led his horses to the inn, passing the reigns and a small tip to the stable-keeper. Tyran copied his actions, a worried look on his face.

Thanks Drael

Marcus Human Warrior
    Tyran Human Priest

Yawning and stretching, Relys settled into his bed at the inn. The rest of his squad was outside of Booty Bay, in their camp.

Relys Sunwalker
    Rakzor Frostwolf
    Descle Dubraig

Ryker sat at the bar watching all the new commers. "Looky there Tharow (the barkeep), looks like some scarlet crusaders decided to stop by Booty Bay." The barkeep took a look towards the two warriors clad in red. "How dey got into booty bay wit out gettin beat up is beyond me mon. Heas another bear man" Ryker thanked Tharow, took his beer and walked towards the new comers. "What business does the Scarlet Crusade have in Booty Bay? I may not be leading the bruisers round here anymore but they wouldnt mind kickin folks like you out on my word, that is if your here to make trouble." Ryker took a sip of his ale watching the crusaders.

Marcus eyed the goblin. Something was familiar about him, but then again, all goblins looked the same.

"Former members of the crusade. Now, just two free men looking for a little gold and adventure. Can you provide that, goblin?"
    Thanks Drael

Marcus Human Warrior
    Tyran Human Priest

"Dont ask me, ask the captain."

Harrmood looked around, as he strolled towards the small house. He saw two seemingly 'friendly' men, dressed in Crusader garb.

"Uhhg, Scarlets"

Ryker overheard the draeni's comment. "Better get use to it, were going to be sailing out there for a long long time"

Marcus nodded at Ryker. "Thanks."

Turning to face the room, he asked, "Who here is the captian?"

Behind him, Tyran fidgeted nervously, twisting holy energy between his fingers.
    Thanks Drael

Marcus Human Warrior
    Tyran Human Priest

10+ Year Old Account

((I was talking to Relys when I said paladin.))

"Hmm, twenty men from the paladin, eleven men from the vindicator, the goblin, and me so far. Hmm, who are they?" He walked over to the Scarlet men, "You seem to be causing quite a ruckus. Are you here for the job?"

Turning to the blood elf, Marcus said, "If you will have us. I am Marcus, and this is Tyran. Tyran is a skilled priest sworn to serve and protect the light and the sanctity of life. As for me, my weapons speak for themselves." He briefly touched the two large battle-axes strapped to his back.

Tyran gave a short bow, and said, "As for the ruckus we cause, that's nothing new. I assure you, we have no loyalty to the Scarlet Crusade."

((trying to not give Tyran the role of the mildly retarded little brother))
    Thanks Drael

Marcus Human Warrior
    Tyran Human Priest

Yawning and stretching, approaching the new day, Relys awoke. Walking back down to the bar, he saw that the blood elf captain was still talking to people. Relys settled down, ordering some chicken, and sent his second in command to check on the Dawn's camp.

Relys Sunwalker
    Rakzor Frostwolf
    Descle Dubraig

10+ Year Old Account

"Alright, you may come. But cause any fights among my crew, and I'll toss ye overboard. That's thirty five men now. Maybe five more, and then I'll get supplies and we'll be off." He walked over to the table the paladin was at to eat with him. He ordered some Auberdine crabs.

((P.S. Anyone who enters from now on, try to just bring yourself, maybe one other. Not a whole squadron of men. Also, I'll probably end up killing most of the anonymous at sea. Just saying))

((Edit : Thirty five men in post thirty five.))

Quote Originally Posted by Rahzath
    "Alright, you may come. But cause any fights among my crew, and I'll toss ye overboard. That's thirty five men now. Maybe five more, and then I'll get supplies and we'll be off." He walked over to the table the paladin was at to eat with him. He ordered some Auberdine crabs.

((P.S. Anyone who enters from now on, try to just bring yourself, maybe one other. Not a whole squadron of men. Also, I'll probably end up killing most of the anonymous at sea. Just saying))

((Edit : Thirty five men in post thirty five.))
    ((If you read the "dispatch" I had, I need to build a base. Hard to build one with 1-2 men; also, I don't care if you kill the anonymous, as long as a couple stay alive.))

Relys Sunwalker
    Rakzor Frostwolf
    Descle Dubraig

10+ Year Old Account

((Yeah I'm not gonna kill too many))

Rahzath paced the room. He wanted to leave soon, but his crew wasn't full. "Any of you have friends that need an adventure?"

"I'm sure that between the twenty men I have and the ten the draenei has, we have enough to sail. We can hire a couple of goblins to train them and/or fill in empty slots," Relys said. He wanted to leave soon...

Relys Sunwalker
    Rakzor Frostwolf
    Descle Dubraig

Vahrin, seeing what time, and when it was, saw he had time left before the ship left.

"I could alwy'z be snup'n" he cackled to himself.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!