two quick questions

alright, first question, and this regards to creating threads. Lets say, its a "save the wold" thread, ya know, saving Azeroth as we know it from an evil entity. Now that being said, i get that if one is in control of the thread, that one also has to control his antagonist. That being said, i just simply want to know if i would have to add the antagonist onto the list of Characters i currently have, which is only one as of yet.

And two....me just being a nub here... I'm new to the forums, and not exactly sure how to change the font color on my signature to work with Gar's new rules.
    Jeremiah(Human) Here's my bio.

Re: two quick questions

Your signature could be turned from what you have:

[FONT COLOR="FFA500"]Jeremiah [/FONT] Here's my bio http://www.mmo-champion.com/characte...ah-%27jere%27/

into this:

Just quote my message, and copy paste the whole code.
    Elizabeth, Paladin of Stormwind, read the story of A Paladin in the Making.
    Featuring now: Agent Vanseph, human Rogue agent of SI: 7, and Floral, the mysterious night elf Huntress
    accompanied by Hummer, ex-lion Pridelord!

The Dog sheds its fur! It's actually a chick?!

Quote Originally Posted by Jere
    alright, first question, and this regards to creating threads. Lets say, its a "save the wold" thread, ya know, saving Azeroth as we know it from an evil entity. Now that being said, i get that if one is in control of the thread, that one also has to control his antagonist. That being said, i just simply want to know if i would have to add the antagonist onto the list of Characters i currently have, which is only one as of yet.
    Your character list shows characters you regularily roleplay as. If that character is only going to be part of one or two roleplays, then you shouldn't need to add him as a character of yours. Note however that sketching a basic idea of who he is on scratch paper isn't a bad idea.

It would be [ then color=(desired color without()) then close it off with ] type what you want to be in color, then do [/color] to close off what you want in color:

Hi, my name is [color=COLOR COLOR]Bob[/color] Champion of light

But make the color the color your class is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

Quote Originally Posted by The Madgod
    Your character list shows characters you regularily roleplay as. If that character is only going to be part of one or two roleplays, then you shouldn't need to add him as a character of yours. Note however that sketching a basic idea of who he is on scratch paper isn't a bad idea.

ight, ight, i see that. But the villain that i always use, always returns for more, for the most part.

As Kel would put it, "Goldshire was merely a setback!" ((Yes, my friend who actually plays the character tried to blow up goldshire, and i ended up defending the place))

I thought about his character a bit, i think i may try and use him in one or two RPs, before switching to a different villain. Also, just throwin this out there, If im doin anything wrong guys, just lemme know.