Question Eclipse Interface

Hey to all and any druids in Cata Beta!

Can anyone of you please post how an Eclipse mastery interface looks like(if it's been implemented already)?

Thanks in advance!
    My RP Character №1 - Trillium Starwind - Night Elf Druid/Warrior
    My RP Character №2 - in progress, creating

GC said they are still working on the final graphics, so, no.

Deleted
    If you go to one of the topics, named Moomkin video from beta, or something similar, there is a video of a boomkin questing in mount hyjal which shows the eclipse interface.

It's basically a bar underneath your health bar, in which a marker moves further into nature/arcane.

Deleted
    I may or may not have been able to get some information out from my alpha friend, which may or may not have disclosed information about how the eclipse works. I am not in the beta, so I cannot confirm if this is the current state of the eclipse meter, but here goes:

It starts off at the center. Casting wrath moves it towards Lunar. Upon reaching the end of the meter, you will get an eclipse buff determined by your mastery (with 51 talents, it is about 20% eclipse). Then you start doing starfires (because thats the eclipse you have up), and it goes from one end of the meter to the other, proccing solar eclipse. As we can see from the talent trees, there are a lot of talents that increases power generation, such as crits, improved eclipse, being hit and so on. The RNG part is largely taken away, because its dependant on casting spells rather than crits, but crits will increase our power gain.

Furthermore, it would seem like instants (IS and MF) will also generate a little bit of power depending on their school, but keep in mind that moonfire will not be glyphed, and thus probably more of a spam ability when we have to move (especially due to Wrath of Cenarius and Whatsthattalentintherestotree).

Lastly, starsurge will give you power to whatever you are closest to. I am not sure what will happen if you are going from lunar to solar, but still closer to lunar. Most likely, we will use starsurge for the last bit before reaching the end.

What Qieth said is right on the mark.

That along with mushrooms will make the moonkins rotation a fair bit more interesting than today.

BTW, will be interesting to go to Underbog and kill Hungarfen with WM. fight mushrooms with mushrooms, they say.

10+ Year Old Account
    This video is the one that Baroc was on about.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sirQ8JD1Y5Q

Off topic, Starsurge seem's to hit quite nicely!

however it's model is freaking awful. I'd expect something more of a spell with a huge damage, 15 sec CD and such a sound name & description. Definetely not some blob yellow crap.

Yeah, starsurge looks pretty damn cool.