Darkness risings

NAME: Howard Yashashi
    Race: Half-Human/NightElf, Half-Dragon. Worgen cursed and vampiric.

HBackround: SPlti at birth from brother Varian being kidnapped by Deathwing and raised as his son but has no desire to assume throne. Escaped from deathwing but died from black dragons and ressurected as death knight but broke lich kings controls, but kept death powers and former paladin powers. Bit by a vampire while defendind Thralls life secretly, and drunk blood from a worgen turning partially into a worgen.
    Has paladin and death knight powers as well as wielding Blackdark, a black rune sword with death powers...

INTRO/OPEN RP:
    Howard Yashashi sat alone i nthe dark bar i nteh conrer drinking his alcholic drink alone. Suddenly three rough looking men entered, pushign aside patrons to get to him. Howards eyes followed them, each eye looking at a diferent man, a trick he learned in his youth in Silvermoon as a pickpocket. They sttod in fornt of the table, and the lead one, an ugly enormous man w/ eye patch said we want to talk to to you, Howard Yashashi, or should I say... "Murdersword". "I am not called that anymore." growled Howard. The men, seeing he was not called that anymore turned to leave, not interested in fighting.

"Please, jsut leave me alone, i don't want to fight you." said Howard. the men turned, confused. "PLEASE just go!!" cried Howard, feeling his bloodlsut arise into him. The men turned to run as one to the door of exit. "II just want peace!" screamed Howard as his jaws clamped around one of the mens head, turning it into fine pulp, and punching each of the mans arms into pieces. "I hat fighting" screamed Howad as he punched another mans torse into a pile of gore. THe middle man put up his arms to his face and wailed. Howard had never encountered this kind of martial arts, and drew Blackdark. Black thick smoke smoked the katana blade, with two red eyes in the blade. THe man turned his body away into some kind of defenseive crouch. With a angry growl Howard lunged forward, cutting through the mans hands arms and head and trso and hips and waist and legs. Another man lunged out of the darkness and Howard gave a cry for peace, but the man came on anyway, and sadly Yashashi incinerated his body with death magic. Suddenly a man behind Howard stabbed him, and Howard groaned as the two handed swored put itself through his neck flesh. "Ugh" said Howard, turning in anger " Now I am anger" said Howard, eyes angered, punching the enemy hard in the foot, a trick he learned in Stormwind as an oprhan. The man howled a pain and grabbed his foot. While he was doing that, Howard killed him with a headbutt. Gruntingly, HOward pulled out the sword and magicall healed it with holy magic, but there was his blod on the floor.

"These man could only have want on thing growled Yashashi, thae artifacte of Evil" He gathered the bodies into a close pile, and gently climbed out the window. Now it is time, think Yashashi, to danger.

(Just a intro but you can also turn this into and RP, anyone is invited)
    In mediocre MMOs, people complain about some classes.
    In good MMOS, no one complains about any classes.
    In the best MMOS, people complain about every class.

10+ Year Old Account
    ((So he is a brother of a king/deathwing's kid/dead/worgen/pally/vampire/dk/uber weapon wielder?))
    Last edited by Valakin; 2010-06-22 at 01:28 AM.

((I'd like to see a link to this guy's proper bio. If the bio exists, then there's some problems I need to yell at Garots about))

((Yah but he is adopted not really deathwings kid. plus deathknights are just dead paladins or other typ warriors so it makes sense to ekep their passed skills laso blackdar is a katana but wow players have some bterr weps than it))

---------- Post added 06-21-2010 at 09:28 PM ----------

(ssoory i was making a bio too, but I thot that I could make this my bio too, sinceh as his background too, but I dont think he needs much more backround rp))

10+ Year Old Account
    how is he half ne and varian's bro?

((Bio's are posted in the RP discussion forum, not in the RP forum proper. Also, generally a background RP is alongside a biography of the character, so we know his background, and not just what he would do in a certain situation))

Quote Originally Posted by Valakin View Post
    how is he half ne and varian's bro?
    ((his father is varians but his mother is night elf of the moon, but nots important since he doesnt want the throne, just peace))

10+ Year Old Account
    Another thing, his last name is Yashashi but he is varian's brother? and deathwing's adopted kid? Seriously dude?

((if you just want 2 hate you can go hate on someone else, instead of dumpig on my face
    ))
    ))

15+ Year Old Account
    ((My first thoughts,wtf...........))
    Last edited by apepi; 2010-06-22 at 01:59 AM.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

I'm sorry, you just can't do this. It goes against Lore in so many ways, and it just... doesn't make sense. I suggest you go read a bio for example http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/722599-Valakin to get an idea of what we are looking for. YOu can not make a character that is not only overpowered, but is has the power of half the ancient races of Azeroth. You would never fit in in any RP.

Sorry to pop your bubble even further, but the name is Japanese, and that just doesn't work with the Lore. A nightelf normally has names to go with nature, for example (Stormrage, Whisperwind, Straghelm)
    Please make a new character...
    Last edited by Black Mage; 2010-06-22 at 02:10 AM.

((Though I didn't voice it earlier, waiting for you to try and repost this in the proper forum, but I completely agree with End'ghao.

Neverbefore has there been a half human, half night elf child, though to be fair, they could possibly mix. Dragons are so anatomically different that no mortal race would be able to mate with them. Another factor of this is differeing methods of reproduction.

As well, there are no vampires in warcraft. The only race close to vampires is the Darkfallen, a race of undead blood elves. Being one of them, as well as a worgen, would just be silly.

For a character to be well-done, they need to have as little attatchment to major lore figures as possible. Being the brother of the king of Stormwind, as well as the adopted son of Deathwing the Destroyer, who would adopt as likely as I would burn a $100 bill, isn't very pleasing to the roleplaying community.

I'm sorry if you take this the wrong way, but I don't regret a word. If I can improve the RP community by posting this, I'll do it))

That was painful to read. Also, as you said near the end, he killed someone with a headbutt? How do you kill someone with a headbutt? Not to mention the fact that Deathwing would incinerate him, not adopt him. And the many other errors. I completely agree with Maddy and the others.
    Soviet Russia was merely a setback!

Relys Sunwalker
    Rakzor Frostwolf
    Descle Dubraig

I am a bit confused by his time line, he was kidnapped at birth, yet he was an orphan in Stormwind, then he was a pickpocket in Silvermoon , all the while being raised by Deathwing? Secondly, I doubt he would be trained as a paladin while being raised by Deathwing, and if so, by who? Last point; why would the three men just leave Howard alone because he is "not called that anymore"? If they tracked him down, I'm quite sure they would want some answers, especially from a guy called Murdersword.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnemMun View Post
    ((if you just want 2 hate you can go hate on someone else, instead of dumpig on my face
    ))
    ))
    Are you serious? We're criticizing your thing because it has many flaws, and because you want to be uber-perfect with no mistakes blah blah blah and can't take criticism you yell at us? Maybe you should make it a little better next time. Also, the men were leaving, you're yelling "I don't want to fight" then you attack them? Some people....ughhh

((hey now bro, let's keep it clean. I think he left. No need to go back to it))

Locking. He just needs to know better.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!