Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    The bottom looks very odd, the bars look completely out of place with only a black background
    Quote Originally Posted by Potboza View Post
    I created a black human male called "Pedopriest" and ran him to SW.
    I started asking where the schools were.
    Someone said "My kids play on this server you creep! How can you live with yourself?"
    I whispered back, "How old are they?"
    Yeah.

hah Tøffel, ill upload it today, especially for you ;D... will be up preety soon with updated screenshots

sorry for a delay guys, i got so much trouble in so called "real life" right now i couldnt do it faster :/

15+ Year Old Account
    Really loving this ui gonna give it a go =) will post results

10+ Year Old Account
    Bah, real life is a myth.

The fact is that I've never used a UI made by someone else, and this looked rather intresting so I really want to try it

Download link Added, at last it got accepted at wowinterface CHEERS!

Perfect!I've been waiting for the download link since Saturday.
    Thanks a lot for taking the time and sharing your UI!

That looks really clean, I might need to give it a whirl.

That's really awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

Small nitpick, but how is anyone supposed to read chat frames with text that small?

I like it so far, but I have a question about Bartender... Does anyone know of a way to split an action bar in half? I want to put 6 buttons one place and the other 6 another place.

Quote Originally Posted by Insno View Post
    I like it so far, but I have a question about Bartender... Does anyone know of a way to split an action bar in half? I want to put 6 buttons one place and the other 6 another place.
    I think you can only do that by putting 6 buttons on one and setting that bar specifically to have 6 buttons instead of 12, then putting the other 6 buttons on an entire other bar, and if you're talking about your main bar (1, 2, 3..... -, =) Just re-bind those keys to that second bar.

Quote Originally Posted by fulfill_your_destiny View Post
    I think you can only do that by putting 6 buttons on one and setting that bar specifically to have 6 buttons instead of 12, then putting the other 6 buttons on an entire other bar, and if you're talking about your main bar (1, 2, 3..... -, =) Just re-bind those keys to that second bar.
    I didn't think of that! I just happened to have one bar I wasn't using! Thanks.

Guys i will have no net connection for about a week or so, so if you got any bug's or something to announce, plz make a priv message, ill try to help later. cheers and thanks for your support!

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    1920x1080? I thought my 1020x800 screen was big one

Great UI! This would be my first UI composition I intend to use.

I'm playing a Arcane Mage, but since your UI composition is rather generic with a few alterations (specifically position of Cast bar, Decursive, etc) it will work great! I'll also be changing the chat font, font size and adding some clarity to fonts in DPS-meter and on Buff cool-down timers.

I run a 1600x900 and it looks great, only problems I am coming across is too small of font size, anyone know how to enlarge so I don't buy a giant magnifying glass?

I've installed, and I'm now using this UI composition with minor alterations flawlessly on my Arcane Mage. In my opinion it's by far the best UI composition I've seen around.

My only suggestion would be if possible to add distance (in yds) and threat % on the targets bar (coloured/clearly if possible). Omen is great for detailed-view but in my opinion these two things added right in the middle would be very useful. Also, but not a huge issue for me is target cast bar is a little out of the way, trying to find a good spot in my line of sight while casting, under deadly boss mod messages. I've also added Clique to integrate Remove Curse with the Grid. Otherwise, perfect!

hmm ok i updated info a bit on how to change fonts / and mod settings for several things, also uploaded a new version with already bigger font and some fixes for 3.35 patch [ europe ;> ] ... Cheers !

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Teckdragon View Post
    Small nitpick, but how is anyone supposed to read chat frames with text that small?
    By right clicking on the chat tab and changing the font size?
    Skullmaster - Slathe - Duat - Tamriel

Absolutely everything happens for a reason - Omnia Causa Fiunt.

I really like the look of this UI.

The only problem I can see that people will have with it is down to the new real-id chat interface. I cannot for the life of me figure out how to get it right at the bottom of my screen. I've had my chat box on the bottom left of my screen for years and now it just won't move down there anymore.
    Last edited by CarlingBlackLabel; 2010-07-04 at 09:30 AM. Reason: Spelling mistake
    Back to your bridge, you evil Troll!