Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ðelinqient View Post
    Lmao,epic
    Seconded.

Recently bought a car from a guy who said "Mats" while loading extra parts in, turns out he's a lvl 80 mage.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yeucks View Post
    it hasnt affected my life, im not a loser
    Clearly a loser.

---------- Post added 2010-07-14 at 02:29 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Kscrub View Post
    You play to much.
    Starcaller with 8K+ achi points speaks form exp. bro.

I know its not wow related, but I once played gta3 for so long, that after a long day at work after a sleepless night in liberty city realised I was driving on the wrong side of the road.

I pulled over, parked. Walked home and collected my car in the morning cos I scared myself so much. I stopped myself from playing for at least a month, and after that I made a rule not to play to the point of it being unhealthy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not a WoW thing in particular but I say "bee are bee" to friends sometimes.
    Quote Originally Posted by BattlemasterSkarab View Post
    GOD's ARMAGEDDON and DOOM'S DAY!!!!!!.... Imagine that...
    4 apocalyptic horsemen
    Sky turned red
    Sun turned black
    All WoW servers down

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarcasm View Post
    Not a WoW thing in particular but I say "bee are bee" to friends sometimes.
    I say berb (as in brb), oh and lol (instead of el oh el)

I do the whole speaking in acroynms in real life, some more embarassing ones;

Had just finshed a raid, was still signed onto vent with the headset just next to my keyboard, GF came into the room, started talking about.. things. Every single time i went to say something I pressed my PTT button. Guild was mean to me the next day

Our account at work for one of our shipping companies starts with LK25. When organising a pickup one day and got asked for our account number I told the girl it was Lich King 25.

Most annoying this I do from both wow and alot of other games is on a keyboard my left hand automatically sits on WASD rather than ASDF

I question people's intelligence now
    Top 10 Reasons to be Interested in Guild Wars 2 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBC_ig73aMs

10+ Year Old Account
    I farm Twilight fans for their runecloth and Twilight Cultist sets so I can summon dukes. Their respawn timer leaves a lot to be desired...

You sound like a guy I go to school with.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    To prevent confusion over whether you’re playing a card game or returning to town, the Hearthstone will now be called a Homerock.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by noxfaca View Post
    While in the elevator I run in place with my head pressed against door so that I am the first one in the parking lot.
    100% win right there

I don't do much cuz of wow, but when I ordered a cheeseburger without everything except the cheese and the burger the guy who took my order answered "5 minutes casting time on conjure special cheeseburger, do you have time to wait?" (but in swedish, since it was in sweden, except the words "Casting time" and "Conjure"). I got so confused that I didn't know what to do and my friend answered for me. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by OafusBladesEdge View Post
    I have to totally agree. When I deny to go to raid to spend time with the gf, that's all that goes through my head. I would rather spend time with the gf and get some action than down LK heroic 25 man world first.
    One day you'll knock it off it's pedastel
    Quote Originally Posted by kasath
    is anyone in this group under 18? my parole officer says I'm not allowed to play wow with anyone under 18

10+ Year Old Account
    occasionally when someone is talking about how they got an STD or someone they know did I find myself muttering "Damn affliction locks"
    Last edited by Quexar; 2010-07-15 at 03:14 AM. Reason: one of the few spelling errors was fix'dzorz
    Quote Originally Posted by Scimitar View Post
    One day Tyrande was flying from Darnassus to Moonglade, but the gryphon crashed and she fell into the dancing Troll village. Being the leader of the night elves, Tyrande landed with a swift roll and added some street moves to make it look as if she fell on purpose. The trolls then however challenged her to a dance off, which they easily won. Being pissed as hell, Tyrande immediately hearted and ordered the extermination of the dancing troll village.

After playing undead too much I actually started cannibalizing the corpses of the people I murdered, in fact, i rlly began to fill "full hp"...

I started drinking coffee in the middle of the night so I could cry myself to sleep in the morning after another disappointing night of bashing my F5 key.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Quexar View Post
    occasionally when someone is talking about how they an STD or someone they know did I find myself muttering "Damn affliction locks"
    herpes is BoP
    Your sig exceeds the maximum allowed size of 500px wide by 100px high by 50kb. Please see the guidelines for more information.

Quote Originally Posted by Nudi View Post
    I like the fact that you refer to your wife as a paladin rather than a woman, who happened to be playing a paladin. :P
    yeah because finding a woman in hellfire peninsula sounds so much better... >.<

10+ Year Old Account
    Silly stuff really, I think I've picked up a lot of in game chat stuff for example.

* I say "QQ" when someone is whining or bitching about something.
    * Lawls has become a commonly used word.
    * I'll joke with my boyfriend about "raiding" referring to sex (just for the hell of it.)

My boyfriend and I both play WoW together, so I guess it helps when we joke with one another about WoW lingo or refer to things relating to WoW.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Oweena View Post
    yeah because finding a woman in hellfire peninsula sounds so much better... >.<
    Rofl´d hard