Page 17 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Why do you people keep feeding this troll ? I mean look at his name ,all of his threads are stupid argument starters. Its like hes some debate club loser stuck on himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Eltrollo View Post
    read the wiki article about the light it talks about how dwarves are now more than ever moving on to the titans rather than the light. u can use any logic u want ill use wiki.
    It's unsourced. You can use the wiki all you want, but please use it correctly.

and i know the lore. and this particular part hasnt actually had any updates since the warcraft games. im sorry if u think it has changed drastically since than, alas nothing has changed about it since the warcraft games.
    The splits with the Scarlet Crusade and Argent Dawn from the Church of the Holy Light happened in WoW.

im pretty sure velen knows the light better than any mortal. (naruu are not mortal)
    MAIN differnce between rl and this game is the draenei and humans figured it out seperatly, they never broke from eachother, based off each other, or intermingled untl recently, none of the current religions that worship the judaeo=christian god developed separetly from eachother they developed with eachother borrowed from eachother and split from one another. (this includes sects)
    Knowing the Light is different from being the head of a separate religious institution. And the 15,000+ years of separate religious traditions and growth is exactly why your suggestion is even more far-fetched than the Judeo-Christian examples.

yes it seems that i need to use ingame lore to counter real life.... what has happned to these forums while i was away
    You are being repeatedly countered by real life and in-game counter examples. The argument surrounding your "suggestion" is clearly sinking ship to almost everyone in this thread. Yet you insist that the Titanic is not sinking. That your Hindenburg Suggestion is still air-worthy.

Quote Originally Posted by Cablecow View Post
    Why do you people keep feeding this troll ? I mean look at his name ,all of his threads are stupid argument starters. Its like hes some debate club loser stuck on himself.
    it's fun to see what he'll come up with next :d

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aldarc View Post
    It's unsourced. You can use the wiki all you want, but please use it correctly.

The splits with the Scarlet Crusade and Argent Dawn from the Church of the Holy Light happened in WoW.

Knowing the Light is different from being the head of a separate religious institution. And the 15,000+ years of separate religious traditions and growth is exactly why your suggestion is even more far-fetched than the Judeo-Christian examples.

You are being repeatedly countered by real life and in-game counter examples. The argument surrounding your "suggestion" is clearly sinking ship to almost everyone in this thread. Yet you insist that the Titanic is not sinking. That your Hindenburg Suggestion is still air-worthy.
    ok ill listen u over wiki.

---------- Post added 2010-08-12 at 09:54 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Cablecow View Post
    ty for trollin my thread

---------- Post added 2010-08-12 at 09:56 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by The Madgod View Post
    it's fun to see what he'll come up with next :d
    the main issue is people assume the draenei and human form of worship is differnt, problem is..... ingame and in lore.... no such differences exist because no such rituals exist in lore

people assume they are differnt based on real life..... but they actually lore wise dont exist
    Last edited by GennGreymane; 2010-08-12 at 09:56 PM.

ok ill listen u over wiki.
    Your sarcasm could use more substance, especially if the point of your sarcasm was repudiated.

mind passin me some proof?

and no, in-game spells don't count :d

Both are vastly different cultures, with different circumstances making them so. If they actually pracice their faith in the exact same way, then that is the biggest coincidence of all time, one which I highly doubt exists.

Different cultures find different ways to worship something, even if the thing being worshiped is the same thing. That's how it is in life, that's how it is in lore.

10+ Year Old Account
    mind passin me some proof?

and no, in-game spells don't count :d

Both are vastly different cultures, with different circumstances making them so. If they actually pracice their faith in the exact same way, then that is the biggest coincidence of all time, one which I highly doubt exists.

Different cultures find different ways to worship something, even if the thing being worshiped is the same thing. That's how it is in life, that's how it is in lore.
    dwarves and humans hell even elves have differnt cultures..... but the according to most, they worship the same light

dwarves and humans hell even elves have differnt cultures..... but the according to most, they worship the same light
    they were also introduced to the Light by the humans. They'll worship it in a similar (or the same) way because of this. Draenei and Humans haven't been in cultural contact since recently, and the Draenei already had their own religion.

Eltrollo: but u are putting tins that dunt maeke censie.
    Someone: /logic
    Eltrollo: lol stop putting rl stuff together.

This has been ALL this thread hold to, no more.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

some 1 did this already and its a horrible analogy
    No, it's a perfect analogy. He's the spiritual leader of a group of people, and you want him to become the spiritual leader of an entirely different group of people.

Not to mention the fact that Velen is the leader of the Draenei people, not just their religion.

10+ Year Old Account
    they were also introduced to the Light by the humans. They'll worship it in a similar (or the same) way because of this. Draenei and Humans haven't been in cultural contact since recently, and the Draenei already had their own religion.
    where does it say the humans were the first to worship the holy light? i mean the humans learned of arcane magic from the elves thats in lore and learned of good ale via the dwarves.
    Last edited by GennGreymane; 2010-08-12 at 10:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vuljatar View Post
    No, it's a perfect analogy. He's the spiritual leader of a group of people, and you want him to become the spiritual leader of an entirely different group of people.

Not to mention the fact that Velen is the leader of the Draenei people, not just their religion.
    Don't try, I have already sputtered that out since page nine.
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garots View Post
    Eltrollo: but u are putting tins that dunt maeke censie.
    Someone: /logic
    Eltrollo: lol stop putting rl stuff together.

This has been ALL this thread hold to, no more.
    because its logical to use a real life example..... and expect me to use ingame lore to counter it

because its logical to use a real life example..... and expect me to use ingame lore to counter it
    So Christian Wulff, German president could be the pope, dali lama, or other powerful religious figure because he is very spiritual? (I don't know if he is or not.)
    Best of 5 years!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garots View Post
    So Christian Wulff, German president could be the pope because he is very spiritual? (I don't know if he is or not.)
    now ur just trolling

btw no idea if the leader of Germany is a spirtual person, SHE could be... i dunno

where does it say the humans were the first to worship the holy light? i mean the humans learned of arcane magic from the elves thats in lore and learned of good ale via the dwarves.
    They're the one with the cathedrals in their capitals. You don't see churches in any other towns but human settlements, either.

10+ Year Old Account
    They're the one with the cathedrals in their capitals. You don't see churches in any other towns but human settlements, either.
    according to the wiki article they were the ones who introduced it to the high elves. read it.

Quote Originally Posted by Vuljatar View Post
    This makes no sense.

That's like saying "The Dalai Lama should become the new Pope!"
    Doesnt mean its not awesome
    Wow News And Guides
    http://www.excandersham.blogspot.com

Wow videos http://www.youtube.com/excandersham

Praise the new Activision-Blizzard overlords.

according to the wiki article they were the ones who introduced it to the high elves. read it.
    So I'm right.

10+ Year Old Account
    So I'm right.
    not fully its a half right

no where is it stated the humans came up with the idea first. it shows that some ppl didnt scim over my wiki article