Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Okay... Even if ground mounts are dead, whats wrong with Blizzard making more of them? Its not like blizzard could use the time they spend making ground mounts to instead make a new instance or something. A lot of them look cool and are used on rare occasions but really there is no down side at all for ground mounts becoming "dead"

Its not like you use them in old azeroth now alot at >lvl70. Don't think it will differ very much from WotLK. I mean showing off in orgrimmar is something you can still do

oh deathknight again... so all characters were created at 60lvl? normal players when leveling from 20 to 60 use ground mounts.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrel View Post
    Okay... Even if ground mounts are dead, whats wrong with Blizzard making more of them? Its not like blizzard could use the time they spend making ground mounts to instead make a new instance or something. A lot of them look cool and are used on rare occasions but really there is no down side at all for ground mounts becoming "dead"
    Yes, exactly. Just like non-combat pets, they'll have no use but to look pretty, but people will still love 'em.

Deleted
    As long I have my chopper, I dont need any flying mount. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Marrel View Post

You do know that Blizzard is a company not a single person? And therefor is capable to do more than one thing at once...

You don't start at lvl 60 in this game.You will need land mounts.

Quote Originally Posted by Oraj View Post
    Why is Blizzard still making new land mounts ? Its pretty clear that we're barely going to use them now that we can just fly everywhere.

On a side note i would like to ask : Can you fly in cities (Orgrimmar,IF,SW..etc) or what ?
    BG's.
    "There is a fly in the ointment. Shit has hit the fan. The lion will speak!" - Saul Silver

All ground mounts can fly now. i thought you guys knew this by now....

I Have to Absolutely disagree with this post as I for one will be using my ground mount alot in Cata just to expierence some of the new zones from the ground and not only that but I am a mount collector and I love my little ground mounts (expecially my Brewfest Kodo Seeings how i'm ally.)

Deleted
    i think it would be great if classes like pala or lock get flying mount in cata like they had in vanilla..and like druid had in BC.
    a lock woud have a demonic dragon...purpleish or redish and palas would have golden gryphons.
    and ground mounts are important for those who collect them and for low lever players.....and its fun to travel around azeroth on a horse with your buddy and acting like a western hero XD.

A couple of patches ago you could even fly in Dalaran, but now you can only use your flying mount as a land mount. Shame really, I worked so damn hard for my Raven lord and Deathcharger.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by VoodooStu View Post
    why does coca-cola still make original cokes after they made coke zero. its clearly a waste of money!
    Because coke zero tastes like shit.

OT: Well, er... um... battlegrounds?
    I really have no idea. It does seem a bit useless to add lots of land mounts that people wont even use.

10+ Year Old Account
    Battlegrounds! And you can always stand around in Org/SW/IF/UC and epeen your mount til the cows come home.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

I guess it depends really on what you like, Some people have epic looking ground mounts, ZG tiger / raptor, ZA bear and such so they will use them where as others l like me have things like ICC25man drake or 10man drake. And will choose to use them. Personly i still love the old wolf mount <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Can people stop saying : Well level 60s can use them.
    Honestly, good luck getting a newly implemented lvl 80 - 85 reputation land mount on your lvl 1-60 char.

You honestly don't get the point of this post.
    Last edited by Oraj; 2010-08-27 at 10:49 AM.
    Putrefaction you've caused, No need for confession. Now you wish you had a god, To stop your demolition. Crushing the bones of the hundred folds, Swinging the judgement hammer. Man, woman, child no-one is safe The heads of the dead are the banner.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Oraj View Post
    Can people stop saying : Well level 60s can use them.
    Honestly, good luck getting a newly implemented lvl 80 - 85 reputation land mount on your lvl 1-60 char.

You honestly don't get the point of this post.
    you said this.

Why is Blizzard still making new land mounts ? Its pretty clear that we're barely going to use them now that we can just fly everywhere.

On a side note i would like to ask : Can you fly in cities (Orgrimmar,IF,SW..etc) or what ?
    you didn't said anything about lvl 80-85rep land mounts for lvl 1-60 chars in your first post, maybe it is you who doesn't understand your own post. they just replied to your single question you said.

current new rep mounts are the camels, and if you think they ground mount that the guild rep gives isn't obtainable for lvl 20-60s you are so wrong.
    Last edited by Millhi; 2010-08-27 at 11:00 AM.

I'm thinking blizzard will increase the cast time on flying mounts so you have to choose between ground or flying; maybe up the cast time to 5 seconds so people don't use their flying mounts between mobs or run away so easily from world pvp.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bublbadaboom View Post
    u cant fly inside instances while u can use ground mount in places like SM(thats new in cata)u cant fly in draenei/belf zones (not entirely sure)and u cant fly inside BG's + WG/tol barad, when the battle is going on. still plenty of spots to use ground mounts on ;o
    Didn't read the whole thread, since this pretty much sums it up.

EDIT: Oh, and where did those 60 levels without flyers go?