Quote Originally Posted by bobdebouwer View Post
    http://suicidiovirtual.net/blog/wp-c...8/09/ss449.jpg

this was my last one for today going to have some nap time now :d i'll ba back tomorow with more fan art.
    Omg, Epic! =D

Quote Originally Posted by bobdebouwer View Post
    Teldrassil?

10+ Year Old Account

This is what the GM of my guild did for me for my birthday.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

yay just got lil' game hunter... the pet isn't that great but I'll try imagining it's a little dryad lol
    I want to have daughters... but if I end up having sons I'll raise them like this X3

A few years ago, my cousin gave me a game called Kingdom Hearts for my birthday and ever since I played it, I've been a huge fan of the game. It's one of my favorite game series and, once cataclysm comes out, I'll be naming 24 pets on my hunter after characters in the game. I already made one picture of all my future pets in it, but now I've made one with the pets whose character wields a weapon. I'd draw them if I could, but I'm no Picasso (>'^-^)>

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orrik View Post
    A few years ago, my cousin gave me a game called Kingdom Hearts for my birthday and ever since I played it, I've been a huge fan of the game. It's one of my favorite game series and, once cataclysm comes out, I'll be naming 24 pets on my hunter after characters in the game. I already made one picture of all my future pets in it, but now I've made one with the pets whose character wields a weapon. I'd draw them if I could, but I'm no Picasso (>'^-^)>

Oh god why.

Here's some old ass unfinished drawings I did like.. years ago. lol. I can't even find the original file of the two BE's, so here's a screenshot I had of the WIP.

Saelyria, kitty feral druid for life! || Awesome sig by Synalah! <3

15+ Year Old Account
    I absolutely love this thread, big hand and thanks to lysah for putting and allowing it to go up. I wish i woulda kept up with my artistries. Maybe i'd be able to draw up stuff like this. soooo jealous.
    "If you see greedo or solo let them know the war is over..i used jabba for bait to catch the Kracken. Sorry greedo."

"The Arms warrior has pet names for all his weapons, while the Fury warrior shows up for battle drunk and half clothed."- Ghostcrawler on warriors

Argh trying to get some figures sketched, I am beginning to hate breasts. They are so damn hard to draw ='[
    Forget the hands, forget feet, forget facial features. Chests, both on males and females (though more for females) are awkward as hell to draw if it isn't a figure from a frontal view. Shading, shape, the way clothes arrange themselves... Grr. Need some hugs now =[
    Some of this artwork is amazing... keep it coming!
    I will put up some of my sketches some time, my old furbolg that I got mostly wrong is one of the first things I drew, now I am starting on figues.

15+ Year Old Account
    Hey lysah, you plan on sticky-ing this? I think its definitely epic enough to.
    "If you see greedo or solo let them know the war is over..i used jabba for bait to catch the Kracken. Sorry greedo."

"The Arms warrior has pet names for all his weapons, while the Fury warrior shows up for battle drunk and half clothed."- Ghostcrawler on warriors

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snarkee View Post
    Here's some old ass unfinished drawings I did like.. years ago. lol. I can't even find the original file of the two BE's, so here's a screenshot I had of the WIP.
    cute! you should draw some draenei

edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by Renagade Raven View Post
    Need some hugs now =[
    *hugs*

Argh trying to get some figures sketched, I am beginning to hate breasts. They are so damn hard to draw ='[
    Forget the hands, forget feet, forget facial features. Chests, both on males and females (though more for females) are awkward as hell to draw if it isn't a figure from a frontal view. Shading, shape, the way clothes arrange themselves... Grr. Need some hugs now =[
    I will put up some of my sketches some time, my old furbolg that I got mostly wrong is one of the first things I drew, now I am starting on figues.
    I have the same issue. Chests are the bane of my existence.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    I have the same issue. Chests are the bane of my existence.
    Dunno, I usually have no trouble.

Then again, I usually just draw breastplates or tabards over everything...

15+ Year Old Account
    What programs do you guys use to create the art? And how different is it from free-style to using a mouse...seems like it would be pretty damn awkward

Aww thanks Sy.
    And yeah ELyaan, from a dead straight view they're fine, just a couple of curves with some shading. But from a diagonal view, Bl***y hell. Even if you position the outline right which is hard in itself, you need to get them perfectly in-sync, and you need to do the detail in the middle. Then making clothing sit right, instead of making it make them seem askew is just ... bleh.
    I'll just keep listening to cheery music and telling myself I will be able to do it easily in time, rather than spending 45mins on one bit of one average sketch -.-

I would ask someone to stand kind of side on to me so I can see the way the body is positioned, apparently that is the best way to learn. See what it is, commit it to memory, then sketch it.

But sauntering up to a woman with the suitable ... assets and asking her to pose so I can study her chest doesn't seem like a good idea.

they aren't that hard to draw unless you're trying to do draw the nipples as well... cause they're kinda tricky... for me, the bane of my existance is clothing... clothes, armor, anything you wear, from glasses to robes... and I've never tried doing any blood but I bet it wouldn't look nice lol...

a good thing to do while drawing is to look at examples from your favorite artists... not capying them, just trying to figre out their techniques for the stuff you can't do right...
    I want to have daughters... but if I end up having sons I'll raise them like this X3

Quote Originally Posted by Greystorm View Post
    Oh god why.
    I was bored and my battlegroup keeps losing the bg weekend. It's the damned alliance disc priest baby boomers I tell you!

Quote Originally Posted by raziel083 View Post
    Hey lysah, you plan on sticky-ing this? I think its definitely epic enough to.
    Allow me to find a quote I have about this.

<@Bibi-> and if you sticky it in the general discussion, I will punch you in the face
    This was about another thread, but it probably still applies.

Quote Originally Posted by Orrik View Post

I don't know why, but the Shale Spider as Luxord just seems the most humorous and fitting
    There is no Peace, only Passion
    Through Passion, I gain Strength
    Through Strength, I gain Power
    Through Power, I gain Victory
    Through Victory, my chains shall be broken
    The Force shall free me

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post

well, at least that makes you on pair with deathwing X3

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post

Bummer....i dunno if you did, but i loled when i saw that statement....not in a mocking way but just in the way bibi put it lol.