Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Question why do people hate med'an so much?

Why do people hate med'an i mean b/c wouldnt you want to have mage shaman and pally powers in one class if you could play as one?

10+ Year Old Account
    Ohhhh here we go again.
    I reported lamb of log twice, once for having a slow car and once for trolling.

10+ Year Old Account
    Five words

FUCKING MEDIVHS SON, WTF BLIZZZ!!!!!!!!???????????????????????

Deleted
    I think he's a cool dude!

I really think lore questions like this should stay off the forms, with so many different opinions and all

Two words:

My Garona!

Yeah, probably because Med'an is the offspring of the greatest mage ever, and a half breed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

Deleted
    because people do not hate him? :P

Because whoever made him made him way too powerful and retconed lore

Look at him:

He is far from normal in WoW players eyes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

Because he is perfect, period.

Because he's stupid, the comics are stupid, they are a disgrace and I hate that stupid shit. I just don't hate him I hate every one of those dumb ass comics written by a bunch of dumb asses that are just trying to make a buck. There's acutally people who care about lore that have been playing the Warcraft franchise since the 90s.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think people hate Med'an, they just want to see that character dies a horrible death.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jekyll View Post
    I don't think people hate Med'an, they just want to see that character dies a horrible death.
    exactly and i have even written how i want him to die, but that would not fit in to the lore of blizz sadly ;(

I hate him and want to see him die a horrible death.

How would people react if there comes out a novel about Rexxar's son?
    Story goes like this : Rexxar got bored and went into Sunwell plateu to fight Burning Legion , he and Sacrolash slept together etc

So Rexxar's son is a hybrid of Orc,Ogre and Eredar and has powers of Warlock,Hunter and some guy trained him to be a Druid too !

So Rexxar's son goes out and saves the world with his Warlock-Hunter-Druid powers

YEAH THAT MAKES ALOT OF SENSE AND IS NOT A LORE RAPE... (same goes for Med'an)
    Quote Originally Posted by Daralii View Post
    An orc named after Jesus firing a kamehameha at a tentacle dragon and making it explode into fairy dust before a group of dragons don't lament the loss of their once-friend or the now inevitable extinction of their species due to their newfound sterility and mortality but instead congratulate him on knocking up his wife was pretty fucking insane even by this series' standards.

Quote Originally Posted by niehan View Post
    Because he's stupid, the comics are stupid, they are a disgrace and I hate that stupid shit. I just don't hate him I hate every one of those dumb ass comics written by a bunch of dumb asses that are just trying to make a buck. There's acutally people who care about lore that have been playing the Warcraft franchise since the 90s.
    States the person who said Draenei evolved from goats.

I just ignore Med'an. I feel like he will just be retconned out.

He ruins the power and achievements of far too many characters.

Deleted
    Is it really necessary to explain why?
    He is just the epitome of what a childish, bad, dull fantasy writing is. A character who is the best at everything, mixes the main lore races, masters every single power. That's such a dumb concept that you would tolerate it only if it was coming from a six years old kid, but not certainly from a well-paid, adult writer.
    That's it, pretty much. Such a poor and idiotic piece of writing that it just deserves to disappear with a short "Sorry, we made a mistake, forget it" note signed by Blizzard...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Devdan View Post
    Because he is perfect, period.
    You speak the truth, lad.