Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I went into a random with my Shockadin build and pulled some decent numbers[5.9K] I tried posting an image but i guess i'm too much of a forum newbie and cant post images yet. But i think Shockadin's real spotlight is in BG's

Deleted
    Looks kinda nice... will ty it tomorrow in the bg ^-^

I think I'm stacking probably crit and mastery.

Haste should be capped fast, and I only heal with WoG and HS mostly, and LoD.
    Crit because well, everyone knows why.
    and Mastery because in PvP, each heal planting a shield for say, 15% of your healing is damn amazing!
    World PvP and how it stands/standed.
    World PvP isn't meant to be balanced, fair nor honorable. It's meant to be brutal, relentless, deadly.. and it's the survival of the fittest. It's a fight where everything goes and you use anything you can to survive and win. It's War.. a World of Warcraft where only the best survive!

I played around with it a bit, but spamming 1s exorcisms gets old pretty fast. Theres no rotation its just exo till your fingers bleed.

so i havent had a chance to try it out in a bg yet but against a target dummy doing decent dmagae and not runnign low on mana im pretty pumped about this

Quote Originally Posted by Varabently View Post
    I played around with it a bit, but spamming 1s exorcisms gets old pretty fast. Theres no rotation its just exo till your fingers bleed.
    we're not talking about PvE dps here, it's PvP. Do only exorcism and you'll die and won't kill your targets.
    World PvP isn't meant to be balanced, fair nor honorable. It's meant to be brutal, relentless, deadly.. and it's the survival of the fittest. It's a fight where everything goes and you use anything you can to survive and win. It's War.. a World of Warcraft where only the best survive!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Varabently View Post
    yeah cuz you do have spells besides Exorcism you know. You can use Holy Shock and Exo as you main damage spells with Crusader Strike, Holy Wrath as fillers. That being said this is for PVP and less for PVE.

Not sure if anyone mentioned this or not but the Speed of Light talent is currently bugged and gives 30% haste to every spell, not just HL, FoL, and Divine light (sorry, didn't read through the 3 pages).
    Last edited by archangelz; 2010-10-17 at 05:41 AM.
    War is peace Freedom is slavery Ignorance is strength

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Im leveling through bg's with my pally and its funny topping damage done as a shockadin nobody know what to do against me lol
    85 priest working on my dk next

can someone link a guide for 4.0 shockadin having a hard time finding one for spec and what type of gear

http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/6...1710010558.jpg
    Some fun as shockadin in wsg

EDIT: Please use thumbnails or normal links ~Synthaxx
    Last edited by Chronalis; 2010-10-17 at 05:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackhawk View Post
    Some fun as shockadin in wsg
    Roflcopters at highest healing and second highest damage. XD

guy shockadins are back!!! im always finishing top 5 in wsg including both factions

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tedj View Post
    @vizzle: Edit: Fucking good old Shockadin times!
    we will never see "good old shockadin times!" again this is just meh

Quote Originally Posted by acwow28 View Post
    can someone link a guide for 4.0 shockadin having a hard time finding one for spec and what type of gear
    there isnt one, make it up as you go atm
    Last edited by cyqu; 2010-10-17 at 11:02 AM.

I tried shockadin first day of the patch, but back then I just did more dps by spamming Exorcism than actually using other abilities. Other than that I found it quite fun.

Would shokadin work good for say doing dailies? Right now my main is Prot/Ret, I use ret mostly for pvp and dailies, but blizz killed ret pvp basically. So i wanna switch to Prot/Holy.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yomirizer View Post
    Would shokadin work good for say doing dailies? Right now my main is Prot/Ret, I use ret mostly for pvp and dailies, but blizz killed ret pvp basically. So i wanna switch to Prot/Holy.
    Short answer: If the dmg stays at it'current rate then yes, since you can easily do 4k dmg.

But with RET your numbers will be much higher and you will have a big 2 hander to tout around!

I rofl at those saying "it's ok but meh". In an alterac valley, I joined late and still managed to top the healing with 1,5million and had 800k damage. How can this be just "meh" ?

I wish for your best, Shockadins.