Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Question Most race/faction changes on one toon?

What is the most times you have race/faction changed a single toon?

Mine was 4 changes:
    Female dwarf (paladin) > male dwarf > female dwarf > female blood elf > male draenei.

Can anyone else beat that?

Also noticed I'm much more likely to change a toon that I power leveled (recruit-a-friend) and/or dual boxed. My guess is I don't really spend enough time with them to allow their personalities to really solidify. The toons I leveled up in vanilla and TBC (back when leveling took much longer) seem to have much stronger personalities. Must have been all that time up 'til level 40 walking around on foot. Builds character. (Seewhutididthur!)

Deleted
    Mine was for my paladin too:

Male BElf-->Female BElf-->Female Draenei-->Back to Male BElf.

I feel pretty content now. My toon could go on Oprah, especially since he's a Blood Elf (for the most part).

I think I did Tauren male -> Orc Male -> Undead Female -> Orc Male -> Gnome Female

10+ Year Old Account
    I have not used a paid service yet, but I plan to faction change my orc warrior(male)->Human(male) within the next week or so.

Way epeenflex thread!

Never done faction/race change, only did some paid transfers away from dead servers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynati View Post
    Patience and reason do appear to be in short supply these days in the gaming community.

10+ Year Old Account
    My friend:

Night Elf female hunter -> Dwarf male -> Migrate Server -> Faction Change to Troll male -> Migrate back -> Faction Change to Dwarf male again -> Buy the blizzard store horse -> Race change to Draenei female.

I know this is money spent, not only race changes.

Heh, mine was my Vanilla pally too.

Female human -> Male blood elf -> male draenei.

About 80% of the people I know who've done faction change have ended up going back :P
    No surrender! 70 Vanguard - The Star Forge

Deleted
    I'm scared to even think about how much money I funneled to Blizzard for extra services, but I'm gonna list the history of only one of my characters

Blood Elf Paladin on Eonar->Human Pal Eonar->Blood Elf Pal Eonar->Human Pal Eonar->Human Pal Aszune->Human Pal Eonar-> Blood Elf Pal Eonar->Blood Elf Pal Stormreaver

To a less extent I did similar things with my warlock, hunter and DK. I believe I must have spent 300+EUR on these. Not counting Celestial Steed ofc ))

Quote Originally Posted by Vajarra View Post

About 80% of the people I know who've done faction change have ended up going back :P
    The grass is always greener...
    er I meant: the nubs are always lesser on the other side of the game.

Only thing I've done is a recent name change when my Rogue dinged 80 and I suddenly decided I didn't like his name anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Matej View Post
    To a less extent I did similar things with my warlock, hunter and DK. I believe I must have spent 300+EUR on these. Not counting Celestial Steed ofc ))
    Haha indecisive much?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakhar View Post
    Haha indecisive much?
    I blame too much money for that. Feels like one of those russian millionaires minus 3-4 digits on my account

I think and iirc, the only service I paid for was sex change from Orc male > Orc female(fucked up moments) > Orc male again and I'm happy
    GearScore - is directly related to Skill; the More you care about it, the Less you have.
    GearScore - is like a Bikini; what it shows is Suggestive, what it hides is far more Important.

10+ Year Old Account
    I did:

m tauren > f tauren > f gnome > d undead > f nelf.

alot of my achievements are still messed up.

Keep feeding the Blizzard machine...

Ud male, UD female, UD male, BE female, Orc male

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfmanjack View Post
    Keep feeding the Blizzard machine...
    The cost to get a character that feels right is worth it. Much better than having to spend time leveling a whole new toon like in vanilla and TBC.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vajarra View Post
    What about the other 20%?
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Only done two faction changes, both one-way and stuck (found out more of my friends played alliance)

female belf rogue->female nelf
    female orc hunter->female draenei

In cata, I'll have a female human warrior go worgen, probably also female. And if mages are actually fun in cataclysm, I'll go female troll mage->night elf, maybe.
    Last edited by Lemuelle; 2010-09-30 at 06:54 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    On my warrior, I went from Undead to Human Male, needed the resilience from the trinket so went Night Elf female, then got heroic Whispering Fanged skull so back to human, then faction changed back to Orc female, then back to Night Elf female. So, on that character, I've gone through five. I've also transferred 6 of my 80's from Horde to Alliance. Too much money spent.

Faction changed alot, Gnome > Undead > Gnome > Blood Elf > Undead > Gnome (yay!)