Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

What are you grinding till Cataclysm?

With lot of stuff going to be unavailable in Cataclysm, I'm interested in what are people going to grind for these 5-6 remaining weeks?

I'm going for next things:
    - Bloodsail Admiral /Bloodsail Buccaneers reputation
    - Champion of Ulduar /Ulduar10
    - A Tribute to Insanity /TOGC10
    - Finishing AQ Sceptar quest line

Maybe I have forgot something but these are things I would like to get before they become unavailable.
    What about rest of comunnity?

Signature made by a brilliant and hyper-talented artist Sokogeka

After the dalaran books, need 3 more, fake ones keep spawning -sigh-

Gold. Lots of it ^_^

Deleted
    Nothing, got better things to do.

Even though its not getting removed but I want to get em before cata

Ulduar 25 drake || 1 light left only
    Ulduar 10 drake || 3 (FF, disarmed, vezax) left
    ICC 10 drake || some heroics and Been waiting a long time for this left
    40 exalted reps || On 35 atm

The AQ scepter chain is definitely my plan, but havent started yet

Edit: Tiger and Raptor in ZG

Quote Originally Posted by Janz View Post
    Nothing, got better things to do.
    Hense, your answer to this topic is irrelevant.

Just finished with Guardian of Cenarius. Now busy with The Diplomat. Also farming ZG mounts in between.

Thats about it, aside from gold ofcourse.
    <;~~~~{] -____- )|:-~=(}

I wish I had any... But I nowdays have so many characters over so many different realms... I guess leveling my 3rd Warlock and first rogue.

It´s grinding I guess... Grinding xp.

Scepter, Razzashi Hatchling, Disgusting Oozeling (for money), remaining reps (excluding the Insane ones)

credits: Supernerd

Zulian Tiger
    Zulian Raptor
    try to get guild group up and go for Undying

Just finished with Loremaster.

Need to do The Diplomat and some other reputation factions like ZG and thorium brotherhood.
    Secure accounts ftw!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Clempson View Post
    "KING VARIAN, DEATHWING HAS DESTROYED HALF OF STORMWIND, WHAT DO WE DO!?"

"Build a statue of your king."

Deleted
    Just the ZG tiger mount. I've been working on that for ages, and I'd be really sad if I'd have to start a new expansion riding a horse. That tiger is just too damn pretty!

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Still need the Undying too, last one of my Naxx achievements..
    I'm a nearly full 277 prot pally but every week I try some noob ruins my achievement.
    Anyone got any tips for this?

undiying is a joke. Just done it with my boa/blue-geared boomking, easy as shit with new talents.

A mount, any bloody mount! I was 98/100 on mountain o' mounts before the patch and had almost enough champ seals for a tourney mount and almost enough honor for a pvp mount. The patch hits and I find somewhere along the way I've lost a mount (there are still 98 in my spellbook, but only 97 count for the achi). I got the two mounts I was farming for and am now at 99 (100 in my spellbook).I'm currently still doing ZG, Kara, Headless Horseman, Anzu, oracles egg and the big blue women quest in the vain hope one of them will fork over a mount, but have resigned myself to grinding another 100 champ seals. Grinding the seals would be fine, but I keep losing honor and seals when I log/zone... I blame Greta the Arbiter... for the last week all she's given me is one mountain water per day, I think she hates me

10+ Year Old Account
    Farming for the raven lord mount, i need another rare seen as my HH mount isn't any more

Switched to alchemy for the mount recipe.

I did tournament dailies and farmed enough badges for all the heirlooms.

Recently I did Sporeggar exalted for the little sporebat and farmed the phoenix hatchling in Magister's Terrace.

If I end up bored and crazy enough, I might try farming the firefly in Zangarmarsh.

Still trying my luck with Anzu and the ZG mounts.

I'll be done with the Winterspring sabre rep by the end of the week. Timbermaw rep comes with that, which is good because I want that Timbermaw guardian trinket or whatever that was, and the Dartol's replacement thingy.

I'm also considering switching from Frenzyheart to the Oracles and obtaining the green proto-drake at some point in Cata.

Yeah, I recently got into pet/mount collecting.

Working on various achievements, since I'm switching mains to my DK for cata, trying to get the uld, naxx, and icc drakes and titles, raising the various reps from BC and Vanilla since he clearly didn't exist then. Farming the ZG and Kara mounts each lockout, me and a buddy are doing MT and Sethekk Halls every day for the mounts/pet/blood elf orb in those instances. Downloaded an addon called Ackis Recipe Guide or some such and I'm getting all the blacksmithing patterns slowly but surely. Also farming up any unique sort of weapons, or ones I think look particularly cool, got the Runeblade from Baron Rivendare, Headless Horsemans weapon, the Argent Somethingoranother (the original Lightsabre skin weapon), the polearm from Hellfire Ramparts, Collosal Skull-Clad Cleaver, working on the epic sword from ZF currently, got 1 of the 2 1-handers so far. Started AQ questline, but I need to form a group for BWL to kill Broodlord.