Poll: Where will you be found?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

The ultimate place to be?

So, Cataclysm is almost here and us slackers need somewhere to hang around and chit chat, troll the trade channel, beg for gold and show off our epix. Where will you be found once you hit 85 and have farmed your gear from heroics? Vote and leave a more specific comment why, and more specifically where in that city you will hang.

For example: Before 4.0.1 all the alliance on my realm was hanging either in Dalaran at Eventide or in Ironforge next to the bridge (this was where all the flexers waved their e-peen around). I will probably spend more time in Stormwind now myself due it's slight makeover.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm really good at logging on, intending on having fun before my raid or whatever, then noticing something in real life that demands my attention, so I go AFK where I was at, and I almost always hearth before logging out... So it'll be Orgrimmar for me. I anticipate that most people will be clustered in Org/UC and SW/IF, as they central locations and cities that get the most use.

PS: I also do laps on my mounts when I'm waiting for stuff.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

Previous to the shattering, horde hangouts on my server were either North bank steps in Dala or Bank roof in Org. I'm still trying to figure out the best place to afk/slack in the new Org.
    "I'm a beaver in a hole, if you don't know what that is then I feel sorry for you"

I'll be in Silvermoon because there won't be anyone besides me (yeah a capital just for me^^)

10+ Year Old Account
    Most likely SW. There is a part where you can get on a roof. The place south of the AH and to the right. I think it's the cheese building.

Bloodsail Admiral DownButStillOut's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Orgrimmar, Ill be there on my rouge, freaking people out
    Though. Ill most likel be in Ironforge.
    BeeeeeeeoooooOOOOoooooooooooooooOOOO-FFFSSSHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMM!!!
    My attempt at being less of a pessimist was choosing Dawnbringer as my choice of server.
    I regret somethings! (like setting this in my signature)

10+ Year Old Account
    i suppose it's going to be Orgrimmar at the taurens place, maybe Undercity depending on which continent there's more endcontent going on.

Orgrimmar, hanging outside the AH on our new Orgrimmar square.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mummbles View Post
    The reason there are so few tanks isn't because tanking is hard, it's because everyone else is a fucking idiot. True story.

Silvermoon. Nice and quiet.

we have the ultimate training dummy in orgrimmar, GAMON he is the best raiding tool you can have in a capital city
    every city should have a gamon

Deleted
    Stormwind is quite beautiful at night, with the new lighting, textures and stunning new spacious green areas. I love idling there.

Thunderbluff :>
    I love it there, running circles around the lake.

Bloodsail Admiral WaitingforSWTOR's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    in the mountains...
    Quote Originally Posted by BoomChickn View Post
    The reason the smart people are miserable because their head hurts so much from facepalming at all the stupid people, its so simple.

myself....

it will be sw alliance side due to the cooking/fishing dailies. in fact i already vacated dalaran with all my chars.

horde side, most likely ogr.

SW related to dailies, and it's already getting laggy at times -- how sad.

Quote Originally Posted by wookybear View Post
    Previous to the shattering, horde hangouts on my server were either North bank steps in Dala or Bank roof in Org. I'm still trying to figure out the best place to afk/slack in the new Org.
    Best place is above the troll quarter inn, AH+ Bank on mount AT THE SAME TIME, its just awesome

---------- Post added 2010-11-30 at 08:34 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by WaitingforSWTOR View Post
    in the mountains...
    ic wut u did dare......WAIT I remember you ....in the mountains....

afk til cata is pri the best place to be. but that wasnt an option so i went with darn cuz its so serene. exodar is too but its just too creepy and foreign to be there for long periods of time

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    I'll be in Silvermoon because there won't be anyone besides me (yeah a capital just for me^^)
    But you wont be able to fly .......fail

Thank god we re all back in Azeroth... I see no reason not to call STV my home... Always been my spot

Quote Originally Posted by McFrotton View Post
    But you wont be able to fly .......fail
    I am a mage i don't need to fly and there won't be any portal beggars