Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Well, I´d wish I could have all the time I wanted to be with my GF :b

Then, for my second wish, it would be having the power to make someone I wanted (myself included) healthy
    Last but not least, I´d of course wish for some money

10+ Year Old Account
    1) the girl i love, loves me too forever.
    2) special powers (like transportig to where you want, fireballs, pretty much superhero powers)
    3) infinite money
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidGX View Post
    Third wish: Ability to set my age, and physical condition, to anything at any time. This grants immortality, perfect health, all of that. Without the disadvantage of immortality if the earth was to be destroyed o_O
    Hmm, that could be problematic with my immortality wish, but with my time travel wish, I could just keep on going back to make a space ship that gets me to another planet with the other immortal person that I picked. If they were a significant other that I broke up with, I am in the shits though.
    VanCleef wants you! Join the Defias Brotherhood and hang out on a yacht all day!

My imagination to be reality.

1. become rich enough to do what i want and own an island.
    2. make all of my employees really hot women and the dress code is scatily clad.
    3. i never had a desire for power so...wish 3? hmm money would solve all of my problems..no realy it would.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidGX View Post
    First wish: Eliminate all religion. All of it. This would do more for world peace and human progress than... anything else I could think of.

Second wish: Ability to manipulate the minds of others. Fame? Fortune? This grants all of that and more.

Third wish: Ability to set my age, and physical condition, to anything at any time. This grants immortality, perfect health, all of that. Without the disadvantage of immortality if the earth was to be destroyed o_O
    Your first wish...It wont eliminate all human conflict or eliminate all buffers to human progress...Wouldn't it be more logical to wish for these things directly? But what would I know being a warmongering, science hating Catholic.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Who needs three?
    1 - Power limited only by my own imagination.

Edit:

Wishing for something like World Peace would be quite... crazy? The granting of such a wish would require 1: the alteration of personality, thought process and desires of every living human, so as to make them all more docile. 2: the potential removal of any exterior motivation which might drive such activity.

The ramifications of wishing for world peace are far greater sweeping than I think most people realize. It's a very limited world view that thinks world peace is anything short of impossible. The nature of human beings prevents it.

Edit Edit:

I prefer to take the Dungeons & Dragons school of thought on wishes: Be very careful that you word them so as to limit the possible ways they can be interpreted.

Take this wish from above, for example: "Well, I´d wish I could have all the time I wanted to be with my GF"
    If you made that wish to a jaded Djinn who'd been trapped for eons in an alternate dimension and had been driven slightly crazy, you've just left him with selecting his own means of making that wish a reality. He could, for example, select any of the following:
    1 - Paralyze you, so that you are home all day.
    2 - Otherwise injure you, so that you are unable to work and thus are home all day.
    3 - Trap the two of you on a desert isle with/without source of food and water (at his whim), so that you are together.
    4 - Fuse the two of you at the hip so that you can never be apart, thus guaranteeing that she's always with you.
    etc

Don't leave things so open to interpretation.

Edit Edit Edit:

I guess that while wish threads can be fun to joke around in, keep something philosophical in mind: You could never, ever grant the wishes of everyone because those wishes often tread upon one another, cancel each other out, prevent one another, etc.
    Last edited by LQDMTL; 2010-12-20 at 07:50 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    1) To have wings and be able to fly.
    2) To have my mother back.
    3) To get my novel published.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

Since I see most of you are going pretty damn serious about the topic I'll say:
    1. Meet a zombie Mario, who is eating the brains of zombie Sonic.
    2. A piece of paper.
    3. I really, REALLY want someone to laugh at this joke - "Varian Wrynn is actually Iruka sensei from Naruto".
    "Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth." -Mike Tyson

Deleted
    1. To be healthy forever
    2. Startrek Replicator
    3. Gold Fish for another 3 wishes

1) Be Healthy
    2) Half Life 2: Episode 3 (Because lets face it, thats the only way its coming now)
    3) 3 more Wishes, or if we are dealing with Genies. 3 more Genies.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fixati0n View Post
    ONE RULE. YOU CANNOT WISH FOR THREE MORE WISHES.
    DAMMIT

Ok

1. invulnerable, invincible and immortal (if that's 3 wishes, I'm also fine with that)
    2. turn invisible at will
    3. have infinite amount of money

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fixati0n View Post
    ONE RULE. YOU CANNOT WISH FOR THREE MORE WISHES.
    Last edited by mmoc5b3bf16116; 2010-12-21 at 01:20 PM. Reason: proper link

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dewote View Post
    BUAHAHA. This is the best thing I've ever seen.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

Quote Originally Posted by LQDMTL View Post

Wishing for something like World Peace would be quite... crazy? The granting of such a wish would require 1: the alteration of personality, thought process and desires of every living human, so as to make them all more docile. 2: the potential removal of any exterior motivation which might drive such activity.

The ramifications of wishing for world peace are far greater sweeping than I think most people realize. It's a very limited world view that thinks world peace is anything short of impossible. The nature of human beings prevents it.
    You hit the nail on the head mate. For world peace to occur, the nature of man cannot be as it is. Some would say he would no longer be human if this was the case. But I think it would mean we would for the first time be truly human.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kronyk View Post
    You hit the nail on the head mate. For world peace to occur, the nature of man cannot be as it is. Some would say he would no longer be human if this was the case. But I think it would mean we would for the first time be truly human.
    Here's the wish you use for true "world peace" to occur:
    I wish for every human being to be an extremely sensitive empath without the initial ability to control said ability.

In other words, everyone would finally truly feel what they're doing to those around them. Everyone would learn not to be an asshole in no time flat.

Deleted
    1. Teleporting

2. Time Travelling

3. To be able to understand what happens to people after they die. (Dont know why, but I am interested to know which religion is right or is any of 'em)

Deleted
    1: The ability to teleport, anywhere, anytime. Think of it like mage's spell Blink, but as a teleport, or Jumper if you've seen that movie.
    2: Wealth for me and my friends/family
    3: A healthy life for me and my friends/family

Deleted
    1). Me and my girlfriend should be together forevar =)

2). My little pony.. that's all i wanna tell ya..

3). Me and all my beloved ones should have a healthy life with no problems!

Deleted
    #1 Haribo would make those amazing 'Starlet' sweets again. They were fucking amazing.
    #2 Kinda want my ex back =| Call me pathetic? Fuck you.
    #3 Money. Lots and lots of Money.