Thread: Charlie Sheen.

Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

OMG! Get in here. Charlie Sheen Korner LIVE! now.

10+ Year Old Account
    YES!!!!!! I'M #WINNING!!!!!!

On a serious note, this dude is a bipolar wreck. Manic as fuck.

"The Reggae Shaman"

Did he age 20 years or something?

It is like seing a Trainwreck ahead of time.. Dear god..

I love him in his movies and series and whatever.. But wow.. He is not handling getting older well..

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    thnx good to see him wining rofl

He's such a badass.

(But he's also crazy)

this stuff all started to come out when he went on the record as a 'truther'. It's a big "let's get charlie sheen for being a jerk" ass-kicking in the media. nothing more, nothing less.

1/2 of it is made up about him. the other 1/2 is going on with all these stars, it's just that the "go" switch to "get charlie" was turned on.

10+ Year Old Account
    is it just me or does charlie sheen look older than martin sheen

Quote Originally Posted by tubalcain View Post
    this stuff all started to come out when he went on the record as a 'truther'. It's a big "let's get charlie sheen for being a jerk" ass-kicking in the media. nothing more, nothing less.

1/2 of it is made up about him. the other 1/2 is going on with all these stars, it's just that the "go" switch to "get charlie" was turned on.
    Ah ha ha ha, tinfoil hat much?

10+ Year Old Account
    I love how he completely defies the social standard and whatever social preconceptions he's faced with, for that defiance against sheepy dipshits I approve.
    "The truth, my goal."

10+ Year Old Account
    "Try it once, your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."

This is an oddly addictive quote.

It's kind of a nice change of pace to see a famous person explode all over the place and it not be a 20 something hasbeen girl.

Charlies ftw! fuck the mainstream media!

I drink muthafuckin tiger blood and snort pure 100% pure cut Sheen

Holy shit, he's a wreck.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Garots View Post
    Holy shit, he's a wreck.
    A wreck? He's a regular messiah. That prick sits in front of a reporter, and instead of buying into the arbitrary bullshit that social sheep like to spew he tells of how he bangs grams of motherfucking drugs. Why is that cool? Not because he does the drugs, but because he doesn't give a shit what retarded, baseless preconceptions the general idiot populace has about what he does. He doesn't give a shit if a bunch of a puppets thinks he's bad, he's doing and saying whatever the fuck he wants regardless and as such he's winning, that's why he's a boss.
    "The truth, my goal."

Deleted
    Ofc he looks like a trainwreck, he's detoxing..

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm not so sure about a trainwreck. I think we're witnessing the dawn of man 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by Tuvok View Post
    A wreck? He's a regular messiah. That prick sits in front of a reporter, and instead of buying into the arbitrary bullshit that social sheep like to spew he tells of how he bangs grams of motherfucking drugs. Why is that cool? Not because he does the drugs, but because he doesn't give a shit what retarded, baseless preconceptions the general idiot populace has about what he does. He doesn't give a shit if a bunch of a puppets thinks he's bad, he's doing and saying whatever the fuck he wants regardless and as such he's winning, that's why he's a boss.
    As cool as that is he is still a psychological and physical wreck. I do love how hes been giving the media the shaft lately though.